Footaction

Footaction Employer Reviews

LOVE THE EMPLOYEE DISCOUNT
CASHIER (Former Employee), East Cleveland, OHAugust 19, 2014
THE ONLY TIME I DIDNT REALLY LIKE WAS WHEN THE LEBRON AND JORDAN CAME OUT BUT OTHER THAN IT ALWAYS SMILING ANF LAUGHING EACH AND EVERY DAY
FOOTACTION
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Culver City, CAJuly 30, 2014
Pros: 30% off of shoes.
A typical day at footaction would be me walking in and clocking in and checking the weekly schedule. Then prepare myself to go gout onto the slaesfloor and interact with with customers and see if they need any help with shoes,ask them questions pertaining to what they were looking for. Also throw suggestions to the customers. Since that was my first – more... job, I learned initially what customer service was because it was more of a hands-on experience versus working at the loteria. My co-workers were just my co-workers, strictly business. The hardest part of the job would have to been the rude customers, but they taught me to strengthen my work ethic, very challenging. Most enjoyable part of that job was interacting with the customers, because weall had a common interest in shoes & you just never knew what kind of customer you would be assisting. – less
Productive, fun work place
CASHIER/APPAREL (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 17, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Your always meeting new people from around the world. It was fun working with my co-workers. Mgrs are understandable to a point. They set goals each and everyday.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXJuly 13, 2014
it was always something to do . The customers were amazing and the coworkers got along
Great place to work for a good career
Store Manager (Former Employee), Waco, Tx.July 1, 2014
Pros: having fun daily
Cons: company selling out.
A typical day was fun with music and dancing on a daily basis besides just selling shoes. I learned how to train and develop associates for the future of the company. All my staff were very upbeat people and sharks on the floor as commissioned based. Hardest part of the job was the fact the company sold out to another company. I loved the people that – more... I worked with overall. – less
Customer Service
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Warner Robins, GAJune 28, 2014
Pros: 30% discount on merchandise
• Exceptional Customer Service
• Lead in Sales of Shoes and Apparel
• Transferred to Higher Volume Store due to Promotion
Loved this job
Cashier Manager (Former Employee), Gardena CaJune 23, 2014
Pros: made my cash handling skils stronger
Cons: no cons!
Absolutely completely loved everything about this job and the people that worked with me. Would've stayed if I wasn't in school and able to work fulltime, most enjoyable part we we're one big happy family.
Productive and Busy
Manager (Current Employee), Waldorf, MDJune 20, 2014
Pros: being able to assist people
Cons: people stealing and messing up the store
Open the store
Close the store
Management of store
Assisting people
Great working environment
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNJune 8, 2014
Pros: long breaks, fun customers, learned something new everyday, employees helped each other, commission for ecah shoe sold
I learned about stock, visual merchandising, suggestive sale and how to be a great sales associate.
I still love the company and it's beliefs for bettering the community
Pt. Sales Associate, Footlocker (Current Employee), Aurora, COMay 30, 2014
Pros: selling shoes, talking to customers, and being yourself
Cons: staying competitive
Learned how to function as a competitive team while driving sales, and meeting the customers needs. Management also allowed each employee to grow in various ways to distinguish every person's strengths and weaknesses.
Productive and busy
Sales Associate/Customer Service/Cashier/Stock (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAMay 29, 2014
I had to learn to be patient and work with all types of personalities
Footaction
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 20, 2014
Great job to have selling was good as well. There isn't a glass ceiling at footaction totally didn't atomsphere.
shoes
Customer Service (Former Employee), Plantation, FLMay 12, 2014
Selling shoes, working the register, meeting goals, stocking shoes, packing and stocking clothes and shoes.
Productive and fun
sales associate (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXApril 30, 2014
A regular day at work during the week would be slow sales, on the weekend it would be busy. The people come in and buy a few shoes during the weekday.
sales person
Shift Lead (Former Employee), Deptford, NJApril 26, 2014
I didn't like working at Footlocker because cooperate didn't know how to treat good employees and provide them with the opportunities they deserved but instead became very sexiest.
Cool place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 25, 2014
Overall nice experience at this place. Management could of been better. A lot of team work
Fun, fast-paced work environment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Savannah, GAApril 15, 2014
A typical day is based on the time of year. It's busier around the time parents are preparing for the upcoming school year, holidays, and tax season. The hardest part of the job is convincing customers to purchase insoles because many aren't aware of its benefits. The most enjoyable part of the job is completing a sale & leaving a great lasting impression – more... with customers. – less
Productive and Enjoyable
Sales Associate /Cashier (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAApril 14, 2014
Pros: different discount
Cons: pay
Enjoy working with co-workers and learning about them. Getting different types of customer in and out of the store, also learning about their likes/dislikes. Able to learn about new fashion shoes compared to the old shoes. Learned a lot about Visual Merchandising the set up of the store from the VMs that came in to help.
Customer Service
Part- time Manager (Current Employee), Statesville, NCApril 8, 2014
Pros: discounts up to 50%.
Cons: bad pay rate.
Footaction was a great place to work when I was in school, very flexible schedule. In retail you meet very intresting people and sometimes make loyal customers who come to you for their needs. They have good benefits if you are a sneaker head and unwillingly you will become one! The payrate is not the best it can be. You usually start off at min wage – more... and are lucky to get a raise within the next year or two or three. Overall is was a fun part-time job, not something i could make a living out of. – less
Fast paced enviroment
Sales Associate/Stock (Former Employee), Beaumont, TxApril 7, 2014
Fast paced environment, where many customers may need assistance with shoes. Also it may vary during season, most time being busy will be tax season and back to school.

1 2 3 4