Footlocker

Footlocker Employer Reviews

Productive, fun work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Meriden, CTDecember 21, 2014
Pros: had structure, corporate, learned a lot
Cons: no pay raise, no benefits, and short hours
A typical day consisted of helping customers find shoes to fit their needs, also giving them my own personal opinions from the knowledge of the merchandise we were selling. After a sale was made I cashed out the customer. Also I was expected to sell extra accessories and to meet a certain sales quota. I learned product knowledge, knowing what kind of – more... shoes perform for what reasons. Management was encouraging and very knowledgeable, I learned so much from working here. My co-worker were very helpful as well, we always helped each-other and learned new things. The hardest part about the job was getting a customer to see your side of things. But that was also the most enjoyable part for me. – less
Good and Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), west county mallDecember 18, 2014
Pros: discount on anything in the store
Cons: short breaks
A typical at Footlocker, sale shoes and other things in the store. It gets kind of busy
good co-workes bad supervisor
Material Handler II (Former Employee), Junction City, KSDecember 16, 2014
low hours, very tight schedule and hard when you complete the day you probable wouldn't do anything else in the day,the supervisor want you do 150% because 110 isn't enough
fun work place
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 10, 2014
fun co-workers to be around on a day to day basis. Fun environment because you were able to interact with the best customers.
Great for a first job
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Harper Woods, MIDecember 8, 2014
great for a first job or a person in school. You have problems with the people that you work with versus your customers. The customers is the funnest part of the job
Building sales and creating profits
General Manager (Former Employee), San Angelo, TXDecember 3, 2014
Pros: compensation
Cons: hours (quality of life)
Ran retail shoe store with 5 plus employees. In control of loss prevention, sales, payroll, marketing and P&L.
Sales
Asst. Mgr./Full-time Sales (Current Employee), Houston, TXDecember 1, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: discount limit
Typical Work day includes keeping the store clean, updating displays and keeping the customer first in with anything we do. Management and coworkers are pleasant.
Helping Customers Find What They're Looking For Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INDecember 1, 2014
Pros: free lunch, etc.
Cons: no breaks or short ones, walking/standing for 8 or more hours, not enough pay
A typical day at work Would bee nice but kind of slow if there aren't any new releases.
I learned how to take care of multiple customers and suggest products if we do not have what they are looking for.
The hardest thing about the job is finding the shoes because sometimes they are scattered all over the place and you don't want to lose the customer – more... by taking to long.
The most enjoyable is satisfying the customers needs and them walking out with a smile on their faces. – less
Part Time Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, CODecember 1, 2014
Pros: 30% of employer discount
Cons: not enough hours
Working t Footlocker is a Fun and Exciting Job. Learn about the different shoes and learning about the different type of customers. All da we are connecting with differnet customers helpng them find the right size an right shoe for them.
Time goes by fast because of goo enviroment
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Carolina, PRNovember 28, 2014
Great Company to work for. Good enviroment. Open Door Policy.
Good.
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), Harrisburg PANovember 23, 2014
I loved it here because of the discount. I kinda miss it. They were great. But the pay is here is bogus. They are based off of commission so if making $5 an hour is ok with you, then go for it.
Productive work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Torrance, CANovember 18, 2014
they exposed me to a lot of customer service experience. they exposed me to a lot of customer service experience. they exposed me to a lot of customer service experience.
Footlocker
Store Manager and Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Tampa, FLNovember 17, 2014
Pros: policies
Cons: structure
The atmosphere was great, I felt as if it was designed for me to thrive. I was able to excel and advance rather quickly.
I ENJOYED THE EXPERIENCE
CASHIER (Former Employee), SAINT PAUL MNNovember 10, 2014
IT WAS A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK
IT IS SOMETHING VERY EASY TO LEARN THE CUSTOMERS
WHERE VERY FRIENDLY
A Good First Job
Cashier (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VANovember 7, 2014
This company in my district, has good and bad managers, and your experience is based off, which type of manager you get. They pay is awful for anyone over 17. Although promotion options are accessible to everyone, even assistant managers dont get paid very well.
Assistant Store Manager
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCNovember 6, 2014
Normal days for me at work are very enjoyable. Meeting goals for the company as far as sells and managing the 11 other employees at different times. My employees see me as a leader and a role model.
Fun and friendly enviornment.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Footlocker Town Center MallNovember 6, 2014
Pros: lunch 30 min plus 2 ciggarette breaks.
Cons: driving to hunington everyday
Open n close store. I learned to multi task,audits inventory ect. Management was great. There wasn't really a hard part of the job.I really enjoyed taking care of our customers and being able to have the knowledge to have take care of the store making sure everything was done,and knowing my product.
Great team and Atmosphere
Sales Lead (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 30, 2014
Pros: discount
Cons: no raises
great people, nothing to hard as long as you had a system you will be fine
gfhgfhh
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Milford, CTOctober 30, 2014
Pros: n
Cons: n
·4 Take inventory, place orders and ensure the accuracy of all orders and transfers that took place for the day.
·5 Responsible for opening and closing the store (I was only one of two key holders). Prepare system and make sure it was running properly. Counted stock making sure all data was accurate and print out store goals for the day.
·6 Traveled – more... to other store locations to assist with inventory and audit preparation. I also filled in if any store was shorthanded on staff member for the day.
·7 Trained new and current employees on policy and procedures.
·8 Handled all customer returns and unresolved issues while maintaining excellent customer service. – less
Hard work came easy
Full-Time/Manager in Training (Former Employee), Columbia, SCOctober 25, 2014
Pros: discount on company's product ( 30% off)
Cons: disablement of moving forward up the company's ladder
while working at footlocker, inc for three years, changes was never a topic of discussion. Due to the company's need to keep pushing forward with what is working now.

1 2 3 4 5