Forbes

Forbes Employee Reviews

Work
Machine Operator, Forbes, (Former Employee), Dansville, NYJuly 17, 2014
my co-workers where ok to with. the work was easy. Learn how to make transformer.
repetative
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Dansville, NYApril 10, 2014
I assembled binders menus and card holders. I got along with the co workers and I did good while working.
Productive and on-hands learning experience
Intern/Legal Assistant/Staff Paralegal (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 25, 2014
Pros: free coffee, water, lunches
Cons: low salary to cost of living ratio
My typical day at work would begin with the review and updating of various P.I. and/or medical malpractice files. Accordingly, I would begin working on individual file needs: drafting document requests; compiling and itemizing medical records, etc.

With the various case file requirements, and non-stop attorney requests, I learned to multi-task, organize and time-manage my responsibilities more efficiently and productively. And when necessary, utilizing co-workers to assist.

The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that I was essential to the success of the attorney and/or the case. This same pleasure, was also the hardest part of my job: providing dedication, commitment and hard work, for the success of the whole.
Very fast pace environment with ability to travel.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Mendota Heights, MNNovember 20, 2013
Making inbound calls and taking calls pertaining to attorney needs. Scheduling for workshops and setting up travel arrangements.
small family company with the best of the best shopping centers
Marketing Director (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 22, 2013
Pros: great compensation, work with amazing brands
Forbes Company owns some of the best shopping centers in the Country. Opportunity to work with a hands on owner and opportunity to be creative. Work with the best retailers/brands in the country.
The fact I worked with vinyl products.
Laborer (Former Employee), Dansville, NYAugust 18, 2013
Pros: working in different departments
Cons: the number of hours worked for overtime.
make sure your count was exact and done properly. I learned how to set up a machine to do a vinyl product. The management sucks. I liked the people I worked with. The hardest part was getting the machine set up properly for a job. The most enjoyable was not having to do the same job all the time.
very serious get the job done or else work placw
Forbes (Former Employee), Dansville, NYMarch 28, 2012
Pros: three breaks during the day, to get out of the factory
Cons: not alot of people, were happy to be around
this is a very fast paced more do it yourself kind of job. Not really interacting with others, just go to work get the job done and go home.