Forbes

Forbes Employer Reviews

Work
Machine Operator, Forbes, (Former Employee), Dansville, NYJuly 17, 2014
my co-workers where ok to with. the work was easy. Learn how to make transformer.
repetative
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Dansville, NYApril 10, 2014
I assembled binders menus and card holders. I got along with the co workers and I did good while working.
Productive and on-hands learning experience
Intern/Legal Assistant/Staff Paralegal (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHMarch 25, 2014
Pros: free coffee, water, lunches
Cons: low salary to cost of living ratio
My typical day at work would begin with the review and updating of various P.I. and/or medical malpractice files. Accordingly, I would begin working on individual file needs: drafting document requests; compiling and itemizing medical records, etc.

With the various case file requirements, and non-stop attorney requests, I learned to multi-task, organize – more... and time-manage my responsibilities more efficiently and productively. And when necessary, utilizing co-workers to assist.

The most enjoyable part of my job was knowing that I was essential to the success of the attorney and/or the case. This same pleasure, was also the hardest part of my job: providing dedication, commitment and hard work, for the success of the whole. – less
Very fast pace environment with ability to travel.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Mendota Heights, MNNovember 20, 2013
Making inbound calls and taking calls pertaining to attorney needs. Scheduling for workshops and setting up travel arrangements.
small family company with the best of the best shopping centers
Marketing Director (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 22, 2013
Pros: great compensation, work with amazing brands
Forbes Company owns some of the best shopping centers in the Country. Opportunity to work with a hands on owner and opportunity to be creative. Work with the best retailers/brands in the country.
The fact I worked with vinyl products.
Laborer (Former Employee), Dansville, NYAugust 18, 2013
Pros: working in different departments
Cons: the number of hours worked for overtime.
make sure your count was exact and done properly. I learned how to set up a machine to do a vinyl product. The management sucks. I liked the people I worked with. The hardest part was getting the machine set up properly for a job. The most enjoyable was not having to do the same job all the time.
very serious get the job done or else work placw
Forbes (Former Employee), Dansville, NYMarch 28, 2012
Pros: three breaks during the day, to get out of the factory
Cons: not alot of people, were happy to be around
this is a very fast paced more do it yourself kind of job. Not really interacting with others, just go to work get the job done and go home.
sales & application
sales engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: hard work
Cons: no time limit
Review meeting conducted ate dealer end
Trials plans preparation.
Customer visit plan preparation
New product developments
Payments follow up
OEM bussiness developments
productive workplace
Trainee Paralegal (Former Employee), ENGAugust 29, 2014
Pros: friendly staff
Cons: paper work
I had to carry out specific duties i.e. reading cases to get familiar with the present cases, taking instructions from the solicitor, attending meetings with paralegals, visiting locations with investigators,carrying out a research, and finding cases which are similar to present cases for the solicitor and also working with other members of staff.
good job
o Quality inspection (Former Employee), powaiAugust 23, 2014
Planning of monthly production by considering Sales order, Pending order, finished goods inventory & WIP materials.
GOOD WORK CULTURE
G.M. Operations (Former Employee), HOSUR TAMILNADUJune 10, 2014
Pros: professional company
Cons: beurocratic
PROFESSIONAL COMPANY.TARGET ORIENTED.TATA CULTURE.
FREE HAND TO ACHIEVE TARGETS.
Fun Workplace
Secretary to Sales Manager (Former Employee), JohannesburgApril 29, 2014
Screened all telephone calls
Liaised with clients
Diary management
Organised functions such as the JSE listing
Minute taking (Dictaphone)
Typing of correspondence
Produced monthly share progress report together with graph illustrations
worked on CNC machine
Junior Engineer / CNC Engineer (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHFebruary 9, 2014
over all it was great to work with forbes as juinior engineer
Free work place with ownership management
Sr. Executive (Current Employee), Ahmedabad, GJDecember 17, 2013
Our work is to visit all customers and dealer for our product range which were assigned to me or my territory. The target is given at starting of financial year which we have to achieved through the regular party or to develop new parties.Ahmedabad branch is always be in top due to work enviroment, superior suports and co-worker relations.
Easy Work Culture
Management Trainee (Current Employee), Indore, MPDecember 3, 2013
Company believes in normally office hour job from 9.00a.m-5.00pm.
As I was responsible for entire process from Lead Generation to Sales hence it was challenging for me to go to field convince the client regarding trial and get the order from them.
productive
Executive Trainee Engineer (Current Employee), Chandivali MumbaiDecember 19, 2012
Pros: free lunch/dinner
Cons: long hours
Production Of Taps. Many types of taps production in company.
Day by day new learning oppurtunities.
Asst. Manager- Production & planning (Current Employee), Thane, MaharashtraMay 16, 2012
Being a planning manager, daily review with produdction, stores, quality & purchase. Also, day to day coordination with marketing & logistics. TOC implementation has been done in order to have a better control against supply & demand.
Almost 50% of the buisness is MTO. So, involved fully in preparation of master date related to these specials & discussion – more... with design & production for the same.
Management is supportive & also, build up a good team in order to have transperant communication at all levels. – less
trabajo agradable y en equipo
COORDINADOR E INGENIERO DE DISEÑO (Current Employee), Poza Rica de Hidalgo, VEROctober 9, 2014
Pros: buen ambiente de trabajo
Cons: en ocasiones estresante
La concentración al elaborar un programa operativo de acuerdo a las necesidades del cliente (Pemex), presentarlo ante ingeniería de Diseño de Pemex, llevarlo al área de trabajo (Pozo a intervenir), darle seguimiento a la operación del pozo de acuerdo al programa en conjunto con el ingeniero de Pemex.
Cada día se aprende algo ya que en los pozos es diferente – more... el comportamiento uno del otro.
La coordinación es muy importante para tener en tiempo y forma el pozo a producir y entre mas pozos se intervengan mayor es la productividad.
mis colegas son excelentes trabajadores ya que compartimos la información para no tener atraso en los trabajos.
La parte mas difícil cuando se tenia un pez en el pozo.
Lo que mas me gusta del trabajo es el reconocimiento de los compañeros al juzgar bien el trabajo que uno realiza. – less