Have you wanted all your hard work to be about something? Do you want to help ensure excellence and innovation remain synonymous with the phrase “Made in America”? Do you want an opportunity to participate, to protect our country interests, to provide support for our troops, to proliferate your impact? In short, are you looking for a chance to change the world?
Some exclusive opportunities to interface with extraordinary systems, build exceptional software, and innovate technological advances exist only at ForceX, Inc.
Imagine the difference
Create the difference
Operate the difference
By being a part of ForceX, Inc. your career will provide you the chance to:
eXecute the difference
eXperience the difference
Be the difference
Hiring for Jr. Level-Software Engineers, Intermediate-Level Software Engineers, and Senior Software Engineers.
Contribute to planning, design, implementation, verification, deployment, and support activities for custom software components and applications. Provide advanced technical, logical, and problem solving expertise to help create innovative software solutions; may perform task management activities for other software engineers.
Education and Experience:
- Master's or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Object Oriented Design
- Experience with C# and Visual Studio required (Experience with Java a potential substitute)
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of relevant technologies, software development methodologies, and programming languages
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of object oriented design/development
- Advanced knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of software unit, component, and integration testing
- Knowledge of the principles, practices, and techniques of source code management and defect tracking
- Expert ability to effectively utilize both written and verbal communication skills
- Expert ability to identify complex problems and provide multiple solutions
- Expert ability to understand, create, and communicate complex design specifications
- Ability to understand and utilize UML (Unified Modeling Language) is a plus
- Expert ability to quickly and effectively breakdown assignments into work tasks and provide effort and schedule estimates and successfully achieve them
- Expert ability to write complex computer software components and applications
- Expert ability to identify and solve complex problems
- Expert ability to use judgment and logic in decision-making considering relative to costs and benefits of potential actions
- Demonstrated ability to promote a corporate ethic exhibit a spirit of teamwork and cooperation within the organization
- Ability to obtain a Secret security clearance required
Salary is commensurate with experience
Hiring for both Clarksville and Brentwood, TN locations!
ForceX, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employee EOE/M/F/D/V
We conduct background checks and drug testing.