Forcht Bank Employee Reviews in United States

I enjoyed my job very much!
TRAINING SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 22, 2015
I truly enjoyed getting up every morning to go to work. I felt that I was good at what I did. I had been with Forcht Bank originally since 2006 and worked well with peers and management a like. My recent transfer to the training department was my dream job but struggled with my new manager. She was difficult and abrasive to me and other departments. Aside from that struggle and stress I enjoyed the experience at Forcht Bank.

The culture has very much improved and I loved being apart of the Operations family. My manager there was wonderful and I learned a lot from her. She was also flexible and easy to get along with.

The CEO and all other management members were fun, smart and great to work with. I loved their professionalism and I think they will continue on that path.
Pros
Great benefits
Low pay
Branch Manager/Teller (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, KYMarch 18, 2016
As I enjoyed the customer rapport that I built, there was very little pay involved. The management was great and I learned a lot about banking transactions.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Little pay and benefits
Fast paced enviroment that I loved and interacting with customers
Customer Service Rep II (Former Employee) –  Greensburg, KYMarch 17, 2016
Forcht Bank was a great company to work for. It showed me how to handle difficult situations and gave me opportunity to grow
Pros
Great benefits
Great company, even better people.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYFebruary 29, 2016
Overall, I must say its been a great experience to this point. My direct supervisors, co-workers, and our repetitive customers have made this job highly productive, enjoyable, and has greatly increased my knowledge of numerous aspects of the financial industry I may not have been exposed too any where else.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Dry Ridge, KYMarch 14, 2016
Forcht bank makes you feel like family. The managers are really helpful when needed. They always make sure your training is up to date. Also its a fun work place environment.
Horrible place to work
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Corbin, KYMay 9, 2013
This place is a horrible place to work. There is no job security whatsoever, you can have your job one day and be filing unemployment the next. The compensation is good, but that is how they lure people to work for them. Terry Forcht has very little in the way of values. The work/life balance at Forcht Bank is horrible. They expect you to be there from 7:00am till 8:00pm or more. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.
Pros
compensation
Cons
no job security, no life outside of the bank
Everyone that I worked with on a daily basis was very nice.
Assistant branch manager/teller (Former Employee) –  Crittenden, KYNovember 4, 2015
We were bought out by Forcht Bank so we mainly got things ready for transferring everything over to them. Reassured customers that everything would transfer over automatically.
Proffesional Growing Company
Customer Service Mgr (Former Employee) –  Somerset, KYOctober 17, 2014
Great place of business, enjoyed the years in which I worked for company. Typical work day was as simple as doing my job to the best I could and making sure my customers left happy and were taking care of professionally.
Management was wonderful and very helpful. Knowing that you had management only a phone call away that would be there to help when needed was a very good feeling.
Pros
hours
Cons
incentives
They love their community
Branch Manager, Asst. Vice President (Current Employee) –  Corbin, KYNovember 1, 2013
Awesome place to work with great co-workers. I have attended the most informative trainings I have ever been a part of. The most enjoyable part of my job is the customers.
Pros
a very secure job.
Cons
long hours.
Fast Paced, community minded
Loan Administration (Former Employee) –  Corbin, KYMay 1, 2013
Review and book loan files, Review title opinions to determine nature of documents needed to meet legal objections, investigates whether delinquent taxes are due on land involved, prepare requested mortgage releases and transmits them to appropriate persons for execution to meet title requirements

The one thing I loved about this position was it opened the door for me to volunteer within my community
Pros
civic clubs
Cons
pay
Excellent Customer Service
Loan Administartion (Former Employee) –  Somerset, KYJanuary 21, 2012
I enjoyed working for this company. They truly showed the meaning of great customer service. Everyone was a team player & was always ready to help each employee with any questions /concerns they may have. This company is definitley the face of friendly banking.
Pros
friendly and welcoming work enviroment
Cons
commute to work
Very good place to work.
Teller/CSR (Former Employee) –  Williamsburg, KYApril 17, 2012
Processed numerous teller transactions daily.
Helped head teller count and balance vault.
Loved interacting with and providing customer service to customers daily.
Pros
enjoyable, lunch break, good co workers
Cons
having to work every saturday being part time
Love the customers and thier loyality.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Campbellsville, KYJanuary 29, 2013
Count and balance cash drawer, balance loans, filing and opening new accounts.I really like the responsibility of the job.
Pros
ability to advance in the company
Cons
healthcare prices
Fun place to work
Head Teller (Former Employee) –  Burlington, KYApril 16, 2013
I enjoyed my time with Forcht Bank. I never knew what each day was going to bring. I loved meeting new customer's and providing them with their financial wants and needs.
Very Okay Place to Work
Teller (Current Employee) –  Dry Ridge, KYAugust 30, 2013
It is usually pretty busy and never board. The most enjoyable part of day is my co-workers.
Enjoyed assisting the customers!!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Crittenden, KYApril 26, 2013
I thoroughly enjoyed working with my co-workers and assisting the customers.