Ford & Harrison LLP Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Excellent Company
Lead Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 28, 2013
This is a fine company, really takes care of its employees. Numerous perks.
Dog eat dog atmosphere.
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJanuary 23, 2013
My typical day started at 8:30 a.m. trying to locate the female partner for a conference call with a Judge or another attorney. I learned fast not to tell someone that an attorney was not in the office. The office manager was a former legal assistant and showed partiality to her former favorite co-workers. This was one of the hardest parts of the job, as well as priortizing my work load between the three (3) attorneys. Each of them wanted and expected to be #1. The most enjoyable part of the job was when all attorneys were required to convene at our home office in Atlanta for mandatory meetings. This left our office with no attorneys and time to clean our work stations and catch up on anything pending, especially filing.
Pros
unfortunately, there were no "pros" in this job. everything you did was closely monitored.
Cons
two (2) fifteen minute breaks per day. required to sign out and sign in, reprimanded if late.
Good work environment but no room to advance
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FloridaDecember 14, 2011
Ford & Harrison, LLC was a good start for someone in IT but do not expect to get involved in anything overly technical. Most of their high level work is contracted out. Working here you will gain most of your experience dealing with helpdesk issues and desktop support. On the attorney side of things, don't expect to get treated with much respect, but I summed it up to the way most Attorneys seem to have an over inflated sense of self worth. The job was not overbearing, management was flexible and working in IT was great for a beginner.
Pros
good for it novice, flexibility, comfortable work environment.
Cons
don't expect to get any advanced experience
Excellent workplace, benefits, perks, and suppport
Office Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 12, 2011
Was very sad to leave. Only left due to relocation. Excellent growth opportunities. Most diverse place I was ever involved with. Open to ideas.
Pros
great place to work

4.2