Ford Agency Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Excellent temporary Ageny to work with
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 22, 2014
All was placed on very good assignment for the most part. learned a lot about how different companies operate and the different cultures in the work world. Most of the management for the assignments that I was placed on were very professional. I overall enjoyed temping for the Ford Agency. I highly recommend anybody to go there.
Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Washington, D.C.February 23, 2015
Recruiting firm. Recruits for legal and administrative positions in the Washington, D.C metropolitan area. Good for temporary placement, as well as full-time positions.
N/a
Facilities Administrator (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 3, 2013
Ford Agency is a Temp agency. They do typical temp agency things. They are really great about finding temp to perm work in an office environment for you. I think everyone who works there is great and very personable.

My only issue was that a majority of the places I temped, I was put in the facilities/office services departments. Those positions aren't really for the most forward thinking of people. That would be my only gripe.
Great Option for Temp Jobs
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 14, 2013
The recruiter I worked with was friendly and professional. She placed me at various temp positions throughout the DC area, and it was clear that my specific qualifications and preferences were important to her.
Very professional and upscale
Temporary Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 7, 2014
I enjoyed working for The Ford- Agency. Their environment challenged me to improve my work ethic. They taught me everything I needed to know about the professional world.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ford Agency. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3