Ford Audio Video

Ford Audio Video Employer Reviews

Installation operations
Project Manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: learn the system, follow the system, the system will support you.
Cons: dont fight the system.
This department is only limited by the individual and their attitude.
nice place to work, but no respect for non-management.
job superintendent (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasApril 27, 2014
Pros: some training, travel
Cons: no respect, micro-managed
Worked there for several years and was basically kicked out. No respect for knowledge or technical skills. More worried about paperwork and the all mighty dollar. Better to have cheap labor than skilled and positive work force. Wouldn't recommend as a longtime career. Good learning opportunity just no respect. Lots of micro- management. If you like travel it's not bad. Just watch out for the bus you may get thrown under, no one takes responsibilty for a mistake. Easier to blame someone else!
great learning experience
Superintendent/Site Manager (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 5, 2013
learned all my AV experience here , lead technician with project management skills performed . churches, airports , boardrooms main focus
Poor treatment of employees/employment turnover. .
service manager (Former Employee), Houston, TXMay 9, 2013
Pros: job experience opportunities.
Cons: poor employee treatment.
SENIOR MANAGEMENT OF THE COMPANY LIED TO ME AT HIRING.

My BONUS WAS WITHHELD AFTER I WAS given my 2 week termination notice and I was not paid bonus money I was owed.

I WORKED 4.5 YRS and was NEVER GIVEN A RAISE DURING THIS TIME. I HAD ONE EMPLOYEE REVIEW IN 4.5 YRS. NOT GIVEN A REASON FOR THE TERMINATION. (I believe it was due to that at 5 yrs. of employment the company POLICY is that they will pay for your medical insurance. Very few ever make it to 5 yrs. Most employees quit due to poor working conditions/treatment within their 1st yr.) In my short time with the company I saw constant employee turnover at every position in the company. In 35 yrs of employment experience I have never seen this much employee turnover at any other company.

Great co-workers, but they don't LAST very long. Most people stay and work for these people for the job experience and not the pay or the company benefits. Don't expect support from your boss. Employee morale is not of interest to management.

If you enjoy being controlled in how you do your job and don't enjoy thinking, then this is the job for you.
Fun Job..... Lots and Lots of Travel
Installation Technician (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKApril 26, 2013
Pros: great training, profit sharing, most holidays off
Cons: you will be living out of hotel rooms
The company was good to work for. Everyone was friendly. The job was mostly all out of state work. Good place to start and learn the trade.
Not a very stimulating job
Division Coordinator (Former Employee), Denver, CODecember 15, 2012
Pros: benefits and pay were good
Cons: management was not supportive
If you are looking for a job that does not allow you to think outside the box, this is the postion for you. The turnover is horrible. Management style fostered poor morale.
Great Company
Rental Coordinator (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKOctober 25, 2012
Pros: medical, dental
Cons: pay
Decent pay, Great management, great benefits, good people to work with.
Would not suggest working here
Accounting Coordinator (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJuly 30, 2012
Pros: getting paid
Cons: horrobile co-workers, horrible pay, too much stress.
This company has a huge turn over rate. The owner is way to involved in everything. Everyday people go into work walking on egg shells because anything will cause the owner to have a meeting and fire you. Something as small as spelling a word wrong in a document can cause a 2 hour meeting which can lead to you being fired. Very stressful job because of this fact. I had a manager who the owner favored who would constantly stand behind me and just watch me work and belittle my spouse. I brought this to HR attention and I was told the manager is learning how to deal with people so to have patience. Everything kept getting worse when I finally decided to leave. My suggestion, do not work for this company. I worked here for 2 years and the only good thing that came out of it is I recieved a paycheck.
On call only.
Video Engineer, and director (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKJune 7, 2012
Pros: good travel and exprience work.
Cons: on call only/ as needed.
I enjoyed the limited experience, but it was very limited due to on call and temporary work.
Steady work
installer (Former Employee), denverFebruary 22, 2012
Pros: pay was good
Cons: lot's of travel
We worked hard for decent pay and room to grow. I was told the travel would be less than it actually was.