Ford Motor Company

Ford Motor Company Employer Reviews

Productive Assembly Line
ASSEMBLY LINE MECHANIC (Former Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 2, 2014
ASSEMBLY LINE MECHANIC
Modified the police interceptors; Installing and Wiring equipment onto vehicles; placement of equipment for police cars. Team player with quality record of attendance and punctuality.
this job was very productive
Assembly Worker (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOOctober 30, 2014
Pros: paid lunches and break, great pay, excellent benefits
Cons: company moved
work was very steady
I learned how to build automobiles
we all worked as a team
t most enjoyable part of the job was advancement
fast pace, mentally challenging, great place to work.
Skilled Trades Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Dearborn, MIOctober 30, 2014
Pros: always exciting
fast pace, mentally challenging, great place to work. a great learning environment.
Results driven environment with little to no importance on people development or comtemporary leadership models
Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Louisville, KYOctober 30, 2014
Pros: excellent compensation and benefits
Cons: no leadership development, cross functional training or career planning
High volume assembly of heavy truck units in very adversarial union environment.
High stress- low tolerance to deviate from plan
Design and Release Engineer (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIOctober 29, 2014
A very structured environment with lots of checks and reporting requirements. Timing of programs are very tight so keeping all program objectives on track requires constant examination. Any deviation from this standard can create multiple issues downstream.
Fast
Team Leader/ Machine Operator (Former Employee), Chicago, ILOctober 28, 2014
A typical day I would go threw the line to ensure there is proper stock and tools for all operators. I stated as an operator and was promoted to team leader after a year. I worked with management very closely to ensure that we were producing a quality product in the proper amount of time in a safe work place with all proper PPE. I was in charge of making – more... any and all repair from my work zone and ensure that there made correctly. The hardest part of the job would be to maintain all repairs while keeping production running with no issues and making fast decisions. The most rewarding part of the job is knowing your delivering a quality product to customers. – less
Valuable asset to the hourly employees
RN-Occupational Health Nurse (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIOctober 27, 2014
Provided the training I needed to become one of the best Occupational Health Nurses in the industry.
Excellent
Sr. Project Manager (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIOctober 27, 2014
Excellent work conditions with their environment and with staff. Nice combination of Skilled workers ; love to work for the place like it. Also did excellent work for the, Love it !
Productive and fun workplace
Parts Management Analyst (Current Employee), Dearborn, MIOctober 26, 2014
Pros: flexible work environment
Support Daily meetings
Steep learning curve from the start,
Excel training
Fun workplace
Good Company to work
Regional Marketing Manager (Current Employee), Guaynabo, PROctober 26, 2014
Ford is a good company to work with a good family culture. Need to look for your own growth.
Enjoyed working with my team
Trim & Chassis Production Supervisor (Former Employee), Dearborn, MiOctober 23, 2014
Pros: strong
Supervised team members who painted the F150 for Ford Motor Company. Supervised 40+ team members
great pay and benefits -- old school leaderhip
Program Manager (Current Employee), Dearborn, MIOctober 22, 2014
Pros: good pay and benefits, company lease cars for leaderrs
Cons: antiquated systems and processes, lack of vision and innovation
Ford is a very old school bureaucratic organization that could use some innovative thought leaders to drive significant improvements in process and operations!
Focus
Sales Assoc (Former Employee), PlymouthOctober 22, 2014
Greeting customers and build repport with a smile and letting all customers know I'm interested in working with them.
Working with a good team, making managers great coaches
General Sales Manager (Current Employee), Brooklyn, CTOctober 21, 2014
The owner of this company is my mentor, Reminded me why I initially got into the Automotive Industry. A good man, with good morals.
One of the best companies to work for
Credit Investigator/Clerical (Former Employee), Deerfield Beach, FLOctober 21, 2014
Pros: got the opportunity to see the new models of vehicles before the hit the showrooms
Cons: long drive to work
The reason I worked for this company for twenty three years, is because of the management team, and the great coworkers I had the honor of working with. Every day was a learning experience, and they were always willing to teach. Customer service was our number one priority. The one thing I enjoyed most was giving back, to my customers, and coworkers, – more... and the hardest part was not meeting out quota on occasional months. I learned that behind every adversity is an opportunity. – less
Excellent Company, Great Place to work
Auditor (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIOctober 20, 2014
Pros: strong team dynamic, well educated work force. supportive management
- Conduct audit of all aspects of the business from safety, OSHA compliance, payroll, T&E, A/P, HR, A/R, Financial Reporting, Legal, Customs, International Reporting, Manufacturing, Plant Operations, Scrap, and so forth.
- Management would review the audit plan developed by the team lead which would rotate. The lead would delegate the assigned areas – more... to the team member and ensure the audit stay on task. Then the lead would assemble the report into the draft for presentation as a group to the director. As a team it would be presented. Following any adjustments, if any, it would be presented to the audit committed and issued to the department and filed.
The most enjoyable part would be the follow-up with the department in helping the to correct any issues or implement any process improvements that were noted and agreed upon that would save money or departmental time. – less
nichole maks resume
Assembly Line Worker / Line Leader /Predelivery (Former Employee), Chicago IL local 551October 20, 2014
Pros: all opportunities ford motor companies has to offer
Cons: none that can come to mind at moment
Get to work station, enough time shift set up, you have stock atea clean for safety.
I have learn versilty and quick.
I had work trim Wixom Mi plant . Plant had closed down,
Then I have work tag relief on the chassis line, general on motor line.
When i did my voluntary quite I was actually back at preddelivery.
great role!
Zone Manager (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIOctober 16, 2014
Great role, taught me how to sale, learn customer management and how to develop my brand.
A lot to learn from this company. Too much politics.
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Dearborn, MIOctober 15, 2014
This company is very dynamic and provides a lot of information for starters. Politics and connections in this company could move you up. Rarely your hard work
Productive work environment
Dimensional Controls Engineer (Former Employee), Wayne, MIOctober 15, 2014
- Very busy work
- Basics of process control philosophy
- Excellent management team
- Exceptional co-workers
- Lots of time on your feet
- Excellent compensation