Ford Motor Company Employee Reviews

It was a great job for first time car sales
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Visalia, CAJanuary 6, 2016
I never sold cars before so it was a great first time experience. I learned a lot about vehicles and how to put together car deals, its something i feel will help me in the future.
High Stress
Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Allen Park, MIJanuary 4, 2016
Workplace is extremely HIGH STRESS. Guys are kept "on edge" and never know form one minute to the next where they stand, or if they will have a job tomorrow.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
You can be "let go" at any time WITHOUT reason.
Needs better management at TEK System
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MIDecember 30, 2015
Needs better manger at TEK to listen when you complain about how the job responsibilities are not what you were offered. TEK don't listen and just wait till your contract ends with them.
productive work place
Tool Maker (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIDecember 24, 2015
great pay but to many hours not even able to cash pay checks because of long hours to repetive later in life i had more patence
Hard worker , Dedicaated to success
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MODecember 10, 2015
Follow Process and Procedures. Lead by example and motivate. Bring integrity to the table, College education and loves a challenge
Pros
hard worker, Integrity
Cons
workaholic
Can be the best and worst
Human Resource Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIDecember 8, 2015
Who you know will determine your chances for advancement. Outlying locations are quickly forgotten unless constant management of your career.
Amazing bunch of people to work with
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Hapeville, GADecember 7, 2015
The best place to work for. This company to pride in the work and quality of the product produced.
Again, we was a team... when one laid out of work, we would get our job caught up and run down to help out.
different
Assembly Line Operator (Former Employee) –  Claycomo, MODecember 7, 2015
Ford is a good company to work for if you like to work. Its very repetitive and have room to grow. The environment is different in every area but around the right people its what passes the time.
What?
Design Release Engineer (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIDecember 7, 2015
See resume... Very ethical company. for a big global company that is impressive to me. Who wants to read about my impression of Ford? There are many more avenues to get a better review of the kind of company Ford is than from me.
Great place to spend half a lifetime!!
forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Teterboro, NJDecember 1, 2015
31 years spent in all aspects of warehousing/distribution for a major auto manufacturing company. Learned so many things from so many people.
Pros
Good pay, great people, job security.
Cons
Hard work, never, in 31 years, worked a 9 to 5 shift. Really, didn't miss 9 to 5.
Jovial and prosperous company
Salesman (Former Employee) –  Marion, SCNovember 28, 2015
we would talk about vehicles that we sold and ones that need to be sold. to break up the monotony we all tell something funny about our raising.
Pros
base pay
Cons
economy
Job could have been good
Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MINovember 26, 2015
But management for my particular department was very tight and over-managed. Too much micro-managing of employees and not enough attention to things that needed to be fixed in the workplace. They seemed to care more about irrelevant things.
Pros
Good pay/compensation for the work, lots of young and nice people to work with.
Cons
Management was a strict one-type person/culture
Well managed company
Team leader-supervisor for 30 people (Former Employee) –  Brookpark, OHNovember 24, 2015
Assigning people to there workplace, taking care of overtime hrs. Scheduling days off. Getting supplies for employees, weekly meetings. Great managers
Pros
Full time, benifits
Error
Federal EEO Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 18, 2015
Copyright - 2015 Money Map Press, LLC. The Money Map Press is a publishing company that does not act as a personal investment advisor for any specific individual. Nor do we advocate the purchase or sale of any security or investment for any specific individual. The proprietary recommendations and analysis we present to readers is for the exclusive use of subscribers. Readers should be aware that although our track record is highly rated, and has been legally reviewed for presentation in this invitation, investment markets have inherent risks and there can be no guarantee of future profits. Likewise, our past
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MINovember 12, 2015
Co-workers were friendly and helpful. I was on the "Good Vibration" team who worked at creating a happy,fun and productive atmosphere.
NVH Senoir Technical Specialist
NVH Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MINovember 11, 2015
This is a best job I ever had. I have learned from experiences people from Ford and became a very good NVH problem solving, from road noise to torsional vibration, and so on.
I love to work for Ford, but Ford had to let a lot people go during 2006's.
Pros
Good people
fun but tiring
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 11, 2015
great experience, a lot of people, not safe if you never pay attention, easy to get along with, benefits are good, and when it comes to getting sick and emergency don't look towards ford to help...you better be a work.
Pros
pay
Cons
food not too good, parking
Its Demanding yet enjoyable.
Assembly Worker (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 9, 2015
Ford is a new challenging working environment for me, It allows you to work independently or as part of a team. Co-workers are always willing to help.
Ford Motor Company was a great place to work
Liaison to Skilled Trades (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MINovember 5, 2015
Ford Motor Company was a great company to work for. I was laid off when the auto industry was cutting back on employees. I held many positions filling in for retirees.
Don't go work there
csr (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 5, 2015
This company does not appreciate it's employees and does not promote hard work and abilities. Instead they hire and advance people due to employees complaining to HR about discrimination (inept and incompetent employee who didn't deserve any advancement). They favor new people over veterans. They make exceptions for some people (i.e. Attendance) but not others based on who they like
Pros
Cons
So many to name

4.3