Ford Motor Company
1,323 reviews

Ford Motor Company Employee Reviews

love the people
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIMay 10, 2015
love the people and environment but hate the job. it was only training for a few weeks so i dont have much to say.work days were long sometime but always went by fast, I miss it, my coworkers were the best i ever had..
Good
Account Service Representative (Former Employee), Greenville, SCMay 10, 2015
Good agency to work for when you are in search of a job. They landed me that job within matter of weeks. Once the assignment was over that landed you another position
Repairman and team leader where (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIMay 9, 2015
Loved this job, but I took a buy out because of downsizing, and the union pushing us to leave telling us Ford was in danger of closing, 7 years later, its still here, we are unable to return, but the union members kept their jobs
Repetitive
Assembly line worker (Former Employee), Wayne, MIMay 9, 2015
Pros: co workers
Cons: repetitive
typical day includes assembling parts on cars most of the time doing the same repetitive job. I learned that if you do just one job you will be very good at that one job. management was ok unless you stop the line a lot. co workers were down to earth people. hardest part of the job is the repetitiveness.
Material Planning and Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee), Louisville, KYMay 5, 2015
Daily management of Material department employees, inventory management and storage in support of the production line. Ensuring minimal stock is line side for production use.
Its car sale as you would expect
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLMay 5, 2015
just ok not something someone can do long term unless they were really cut out for it. I don't know what else to really say about them.
company or any serveses center
Worked as Engineer Reception in Bashir (Current Employee), saudi arabiaMay 5, 2015
i need any work about all mechanical work, including maintenance and auto production and other mechanical work extensions
Part Time Job
Lot Attendant (Former Employee), Moon, PAMay 4, 2015
Hard to review, only worked part time, wasn't there for advancement. Good atmosphere. Just like any other minimum wage job.
Automotive Sales
Internet Sales Manager (Former Employee), MarylandMay 3, 2015
Pros: Decent Money
Cons: Horrible Hours
Automotive Sales What can I say. The Job was my first in automotive sales. The Dealership was well run and a lot of good people.
Workplace
Material Handler (Current Employee), Dearborn, MIApril 30, 2015
Very tired when I get off. The most enjoyable part of work is when they call our time. I learned about this company that they only care about them trucks being built.
Enjoyed my tenure there
Quality Inspector/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Louisville, KYApril 29, 2015
Pros: Great place to work, great pay and great benefits
Cons: Non
I spent many hours at FMC-KTP. I enjoyed every minute. I had various jobs in my 36 years there and enjoyed them all. Ford, as most know, is an excellent company to work for. The pay and benefits were exceptional. I worked with many great people and listened to many stories. We were a family there, but after 36 years, it was time to go.
Fun place to work building cars
Assembly line Worker (Former Employee), Flat Rock, MIApril 28, 2015
Hardest part of the job was dealing with co-worker, a lot of different personality. Management was hard on the employees. A typical day was going in and making good money.
I really enjoyed working for Ford which was later Visteon.
Supervisor - Machinery and Maintenance (Former Employee), Connersville, IndianaApril 27, 2015
This was a job that I really enjoyed. The job was demanding but the overtime was excessive. Due to the overtime there was good money to be made but it was taxing on the family.
Maintenance and repair of machines and presses
Machine Repairman Skilled Trades (retired) (Former Employee), Walton Hills, OHApril 23, 2015
Pros: Never boring, company provided a gym and learning center
Maintenance and repair of machines and presses. Never a boring day, always something new to fix. Challenging in a good way but could get very dirty and oily.
Job skills were a challenge
Engineering Technologist (Current Employee), Dearborn, MI. and Wittmann, ArizonaApril 22, 2015
I have learned a lot here and have also passed on many of my skills in my 20+ years here at Ford. A lot can be said for having great driving skills.
Very productive and fast paced
Lubrication Technician (Former Employee), Navasota, TXApril 22, 2015
Pros: The occasional cookout was well nice to have.
Cons: location
-Arrived with good attitude and fun to work with coworkers.

-Learned to diagnose and problem solve in an unfamiliar work environment .

-management was strict but fair at times.

-Coworkers were very easy to work with and helped whenever necessary.

-The most difficult was learning a new task but became simple with time.

-I enjoyed working with co-workers and seeing customers leave happy.
Lots of work too, which is great!
Staff Source/CSG (Former Employee), Hammond, INApril 21, 2015
Pros: Benefits and 401k Plan
Cons: Union Dues
The days at work are spent doing majority of work related thing. Usually the team I was with which was A shift gathered the equipment that was needed for the task. Either it was the head rest, light bulbs or arm rest
Best job I ever had
Assembler (Former Employee), Hazelwood MOApril 19, 2015
Simply the best job I ever had. I learned the values of discipline and routine. Once I became accustomed to the physical nature, I loved it - it kept me in terrific shape.
Good pay and job security
Foam injection operator (Former Employee), Detroit, MIApril 17, 2015
Made a good salary while at Ford. Provided a good life for me and my family. Payed for my school while I worked there. Had a very diverse group of co workers
You want to work here!
Lean Enterprise Manager (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIApril 17, 2015
Pros: Benefits, work life, the people, the Ford culture
Cons: The only "con" for me was the commute.
Lots of challenge. Be accepting of change. Know that the product is your lifeline and enjoy the ride. Every department and function has its own life and seeing and participating in how the dots are connected is a tremendous educational experience like no other. Fill out the application and pray you get called to join the team.

Ford Motor Company Salaries