Ford Motor Company
1,351 reviews

Ford Motor Company Employee Reviews

company or any serveses center
Worked as Engineer Reception in Bashir (Current Employee), saudi arabiaMay 5, 2015
i need any work about all mechanical work, including maintenance and auto production and other mechanical work extensions
Part Time Job
Lot Attendant (Former Employee), Moon, PAMay 4, 2015
Hard to review, only worked part time, wasn't there for advancement. Good atmosphere. Just like any other minimum wage job.
Automotive Sales
Internet Sales Manager (Former Employee), MarylandMay 3, 2015
Pros: Decent Money
Cons: Horrible Hours
Automotive Sales What can I say. The Job was my first in automotive sales. The Dealership was well run and a lot of good people.
Workplace
Material Handler (Current Employee), Dearborn, MIApril 30, 2015
Very tired when I get off. The most enjoyable part of work is when they call our time. I learned about this company that they only care about them trucks being built.
Enjoyed my tenure there
Quality Inspector/Machine Operator (Former Employee), Louisville, KYApril 29, 2015
Pros: Great place to work, great pay and great benefits
Cons: Non
I spent many hours at FMC-KTP. I enjoyed every minute. I had various jobs in my 36 years there and enjoyed them all. Ford, as most know, is an excellent company to work for. The pay and benefits were exceptional. I worked with many great people and listened to many stories. We were a family there, but after 36 years, it was time to go.
Fun place to work building cars
Assembly line Worker (Former Employee), Flat Rock, MIApril 28, 2015
Hardest part of the job was dealing with co-worker, a lot of different personality. Management was hard on the employees. A typical day was going in and making good money.
I really enjoyed working for Ford which was later Visteon.
Supervisor - Machinery and Maintenance (Former Employee), Connersville, IndianaApril 27, 2015
This was a job that I really enjoyed. The job was demanding but the overtime was excessive. Due to the overtime there was good money to be made but it was taxing on the family.
Maintenance and repair of machines and presses
Machine Repairman Skilled Trades (retired) (Former Employee), Walton Hills, OHApril 23, 2015
Pros: Never boring, company provided a gym and learning center
Maintenance and repair of machines and presses. Never a boring day, always something new to fix. Challenging in a good way but could get very dirty and oily.
Job skills were a challenge
Engineering Technologist (Current Employee), Dearborn, MI. and Wittmann, ArizonaApril 22, 2015
I have learned a lot here and have also passed on many of my skills in my 20+ years here at Ford. A lot can be said for having great driving skills.
Very productive and fast paced
Lubrication Technician (Former Employee), Navasota, TXApril 22, 2015
Pros: The occasional cookout was well nice to have.
Cons: location
-Arrived with good attitude and fun to work with coworkers.

-Learned to diagnose and problem solve in an unfamiliar work environment .

-management was strict but fair at times.

-Coworkers were very easy to work with and helped whenever necessary.

-The most difficult was learning a new task but became simple with time.

-I enjoyed working with co-workers and seeing customers leave happy.
Lots of work too, which is great!
Staff Source/CSG (Former Employee), Hammond, INApril 21, 2015
Pros: Benefits and 401k Plan
Cons: Union Dues
The days at work are spent doing majority of work related thing. Usually the team I was with which was A shift gathered the equipment that was needed for the task. Either it was the head rest, light bulbs or arm rest
Best job I ever had
Assembler (Former Employee), Hazelwood MOApril 19, 2015
Simply the best job I ever had. I learned the values of discipline and routine. Once I became accustomed to the physical nature, I loved it - it kept me in terrific shape.
Good pay and job security
Foam injection operator (Former Employee), Detroit, MIApril 17, 2015
Made a good salary while at Ford. Provided a good life for me and my family. Payed for my school while I worked there. Had a very diverse group of co workers
You want to work here!
Lean Enterprise Manager (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIApril 17, 2015
Pros: Benefits, work life, the people, the Ford culture
Cons: The only "con" for me was the commute.
Lots of challenge. Be accepting of change. Know that the product is your lifeline and enjoy the ride. Every department and function has its own life and seeing and participating in how the dots are connected is a tremendous educational experience like no other. Fill out the application and pray you get called to join the team.
Fun experience, great learning process
Fleet/Internet Manager (Current Employee), Cerritos, CAApril 15, 2015
Cons: Not enough time in the day
I learned how to package deals, seek approval from the bank. Keen eye for to look for in customer credit application.
The management team was very helpful, they provided all the tools needed to complete my task and make the process easier.
Java developer
Java Developer (Current Employee), Dearborn, MIApril 13, 2015
Good working environment,fun and entertainment.
Motivation, spirit,encouraging Talents.
disciplined working system.
Fun Place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee), Wayne, MIApril 7, 2015
Pros: Good Money
Cons: Bad management
Made cars on production line at a fast pace. Learned how to build cars part by part. Hardest part about the job was the management, Most enjoyable was the money hands down.
productive and fun place to work
Production Assembler (Former Employee), Hapeville, GAApril 6, 2015
Pros: great bonuses
Cons: how dirty you get.
This was the best job ever. The work was hard, but the pay was great, The benefits was the best. The co-workers were the best. This company really gave back to their employee's.
Ford Motor company
Warehouse Employee (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 3, 2015
Clock in for midnight shift.
Didn't learn anything.
Management is incompetent.
Co-workers work extra hard.
The physical labor is the worst part, too many injuries due to the intense physical labor.
The hardest part of the job is dealing with management.
There isn't one
Repetition of working on the production line is hard on your body but the job and people were great.
Production Worker (Former Employee), St. Paul, MNApril 3, 2015
A typical work day was working 6am to 4:30 pm Monday thru Friday. I would get there a little early to set stock my job and begin my day. I installed radios in the Ford Ranger Trucks.
I feel the management was good and the co-workers made the job fun and worth going to work every day.
The hardest part of the job was constant repetition because it is hard on your body and working fast and not making mistakes. We did 52 repetitions per hour.
The most enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers.