Ford Motor Company
1,349 reviews

Ford Motor Company Employee Reviews

Very good place to work.
Battery Cell Integration Technologist (Current Employee), Dearborn, MIApril 2, 2015
The work environment is good, the work is interesting, and every day I learn something new on the job. Would highly recommend a position at Ford Motor Company.
Satisfactory
Operations Manager (Current Employee), Warley, ENGApril 2, 2015
Friendly and conducive work environment.
Big company - Opportunities to grow and develop
Dress down Fridays
in-house restaurant
Free parking
QA Analyst (Current Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 31, 2015
good place to learn; friendly management; challenging job; good perks; helping to co-workers;the most enjoyable part of the job
Okay, does not support job training.
Senior Network Security Engineer (Current Employee), Dearborn, MIMarch 29, 2015
It could be a matter of my management but there is no job training/education. It is talked about how much Ford supports it and in my experience no classes or conferences are approved.
Excellent opportunity
Product Engineering CAD Designer, 3D Layout (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Great everything, loved it!
Cons: I am not there anymore and I Wish I was.
Great, Great company with Great leaders, Supervisors and co workers. Was hired in without College degree and was there 17 years until it became obvious with Buyouts that they were looking for the creme of the crop when auto business hit its low spot in 2007. I took the buyout and really appreciated the opportunity.
Great place to work if you like to sell cars.
Sales and Leasing Consultant (Current Employee), Industry, CAMarch 26, 2015
Ford offers a competitive salary. It's a great place to work if you like selling cars because the atmosphere is all about that. Great cars sell themselves.
Experiences
Manufacturing and Production (Former Employee), Saline, MIMarch 26, 2015
From Previous work places, work ethics, timeliness, organization, you work for any company its to achieve the companies goals to make a successful future for all.
UAW Dtroit knows all about it
Paint Sprayer (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNMarch 26, 2015
Pros: Great co-workers
Cons: Supervisors were not all that great, monotenous work
Ford was interesting, high strung , long hours, worked second shift, doing the same thing over and over and over again was mundane, mandatory overtime, I had opportunities to advance after a year.
nice place to work
Production Staff (Former Employee), Monroe, MiMarch 23, 2015
produced car parts, spent 10 great yrs with Ford Motor Co this is a great company to work for would highly recommend, co-workers were great.
Great place to make a career if you so choose.
Ralph Kyte - supervisor (Current Employee), Romeo, MIMarch 21, 2015
Ford is an overall good company. The people are great, employee involvement is encouraged and you are part of a team.

Youcan use your brain every day and be a part of the solution to problems.
Overall fun place to work
Certified Pre-Owned (CPO) Marketing Intern (Former Employee), Mahwah, NJMarch 19, 2015
Pros: great management, flexibility, compensation
Cons: terrible hr communication
As an intern on the new Certified Pre-Owned business, I'm sure my experience was different of most. That being said, I had a fantastic manager and I learned a lot about the manufacturer/dealer relationship.
Assembly/Line Production
Team Assembler (Former Employee), Sandusky OHMarch 19, 2015
Assembled parts with power tools, worked well with team and supervisors. Packed quality parts for shipment. Changed machine fixtures.
good places to work
Assembler (Former Employee), Flat Rock, MIMarch 18, 2015
Pros: good people and a excellant place to work
Cons: only seasonal
this job was only seasonal I was the person they would hire in the summer when employees wouldn't show up for work. It was only Mondays and Fridays wish they would have hired in full time
Human Resources
Mail Clerk (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIMarch 18, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: no job security
I enjoyed working for Ford Motor Company, however had a better opportunity. It was a great experience working there. Working for the automotive companies are a great opportunity.
ok
Hourly Production (Current Employee), Dearborn, MIMarch 16, 2015
Assembly line work is hard work. I truly love customer service. Assembly work pays well, but as i said before it's hard work.
Couldn't be more thankful
Module Component Design Specialist (Internship) (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIMarch 14, 2015
Great bosses and co-workers, driven and motivated environment, and overall relaxed but productive atmosphere. Definitely would recommend this company to others.
professional atmosphere
Ford Extended Service Plan Training Manager (Current Employee), dearborn, miMarch 13, 2015
great company with great benefits and coworkers, job very demanding and fast paced at times. Overall great place to work
Good pay bad work
Production Supervisor (Current Employee), kansas city moMarch 11, 2015
Pros: good pay, decent benefits
Cons: horrible work life balance, no worker rights as a salary employee
The pay is good the benefits are decent, how ever as a salary employee on the manufacturing side you work 12+ hour days, and you are compensated, but you do not have a set work schedule and can be called in to work weekends last second. Work life balance is bad, plus you are forced to use vacation when they want you to.
Fun company to work for.
Consultant (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIMarch 10, 2015
I was a contractor and it was a great company to work for. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and management. I learned how to code DB2 STORED PROCEDURES on this assignment.
Productive was key in typing statistical Financial paprs
Secretary/Cost Analyst (Former Employee), Dearborn, MichiganMarch 2, 2015
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: being a single mother, i had some bosses that let me work around problems with kids
I was busy from the beginning of the day to the end. I learned to be a good statistical typist. Some of my management were great to work for and my coworkers and I got a long very well. Hardest part of my job wasn't at work, it was working and being a single parent. I enjoyed my job. I work well under pressure for deadlines