Ford Motor Company

Ford Motor Company Employer Reviews

Productive environment, great fitness center
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIMarch 15, 2014
Pros: good money, great benefits
Cons: hard work
The work on the line was not easy. However the environment was great. The hard work was the reason why I took the buy out. I saw it as an opportunity to return to school and earn my degrees. On the way I also earned management skills. I miss my co-workers but do not miss the hard work.
Productive and good teamwork in a fast pace environment.
Project Manager (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIMarch 14, 2014
Pros: good office environment to work and access to management.
Cons: at times, lack of resources to be backup support.
Learned a lot about product development processes. Co-workers worked as a team and mostly committed to completing assignemnts on time. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with the request for changes to the user applications being developed. The most enjoyable was sense of accomplishment when projects deliverables were completed.
productive
warehouse parts handler (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMarch 13, 2014
Cons: short breaks
Team worker, very dependable! Even though you're ahead on your performance, supervisors folow you around contantly
Productive and fun work envionment
Entry Level Assembly (Current Employee), Wayne, MIMarch 13, 2014
Pros: steady work
Cons: low pay
My coworkers make coming to work a pleasure! I look forward to the day when I am placed in skilled trades and can began using the knowledge I have learned over my career.
Auto Mechanic (Current Employee), Lewisville, TXMarch 12, 2014
Pros: benefits
I really enjoy waking up each morning and going to this job. I always wanted to be a mechanic and now I get to do it during the day.
A good and rewarding company to work for.
Assembly Worker (Utility) (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNMarch 11, 2014
Pros: profit sharing, alot of paid holidays, weekend off.
At Ford, there are a lot of opportunities to grow. There is a school onsite for the employees to develope themselves.
Its a place you go to work and do what you are supposed to do and nobody bugs you.
When get trained on a job and you like, you can sign up to do that job and stay on it as long as you wish.
Metric Based
Leadership Development Program (Current Employee), TampaMarch 8, 2014
Ever changing work environment. Process oriented and policy based. Micro management.
Professional environment
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (Former Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 8, 2014
Maintained a safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures. Maintained a working relationship with the union by following the terms of the collective bargaining agreement. Effectively resolved personnel problems by analyzing – more... data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; and recommending action. – less
no coment
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Dearborn, MIMarch 6, 2014
No comment on this company, would not go back. Needs new management
northside ford
Ford master certified service advisor (Current Employee), san antonio texas 78216March 4, 2014
overall good company to work for.
helping with customer concerns,lots of phone calls and working with technicians in the main shop
I loved the company and the benefits!
Telecommunications Specialist (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIMarch 3, 2014
A great company to work for! Great pay and benefits. Decent managers and advancement opportunities!
Prototype Machinist
Fabrication Engineer (Former Employee), Connersville, INMarch 3, 2014
I received prints from supervisor and then took the necessary steps to produce the parts.
Fun and safe place to work.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Wayne, MIMarch 2, 2014
Pros: profit sharing, christmas bonuses and advancements
Cons: the few people who didnt know how to work together.
Work was easy, and organized. Management made sure you had what you ended to do your job. Coworkers were team players ,and always looked out for one another. The hardest part of the job was when we lost those we worked with. I loved everything about the atmosphere.
Ford Credit is a great company!
Administrative / Wholesale Clerk (Former Employee), Jacksonville and Tampa, FLFebruary 26, 2014
A typical day was balancing general ledgers, scheduling audist for dealers with at 500 - 1000 vehicles. Bank deposits, daily reports and overall clearing "out of balances" from previous day. Enjoyed the co workers. Hardest part of the job, was leaving. The Branch I worked for relocated from Jacksonville to Tampa Fl. I enjoyed all of the job!
Great Place to Work
Product Development Engineer (Current Employee), Dearborn, MIFebruary 24, 2014
It is a great experience to work at Ford Motor Company. The entrepreneur spirit is alive and well. The interesting part is to understand the vehicle development from planning, design, development, and manufacturing.
very productive
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Ypsilanti, MIFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: great benefits and overtime
assembly line worker very detailed and organized, great place to work. Management was resourceful with employee needs enjoyed the overtime and appreciation of employees. The hardest part was trying to assemble a part with the wrong pieces.
Experience
Technical and Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee), London, ENGFebruary 18, 2014
I am an experienced business analyst with experience in financial services. Accomplished business analyst with a track record on managing complex projects and exceeding expectations. Practiced in clarifying business requirements, performing analysis and designing process and system improvements to increase productivity and reduce costs.

Highly accomplished – more... financial professional with over 18 years’ experience in Project Management, Prime Brokerage, Risk Management, Operations, Administration, Accounting and Hedge Fund implementation and support. Product knowledge in equities, fixed income, alternative investments, listed derivatives and structured products across the full investment cycle in domestic and international markets. Experienced in legal and compliance related issues, negotiating account opening documents, client and third party agreements. – less
N/A
Technician/Team Lead (Former Employee), Batavia, OHFebruary 15, 2014
Technician
Assembly
Machining
Team Leader
Manufactoring
Overall Working for Ford Motor Company is a good company to work for.
Electrician (Current Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 14, 2014
Ford Motor Company has a good compensation plan, great benefits and discount packages for employees, family, friends and retirees
Automotive Dealership
Controller (Former Employee), Seneca, SCFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: learned about ford motor company
Cons: long commute
Fast paced and very busy. Learned a lot about Ford Motor Company and its affiliates. Management was weak. Great employees but did not stay long. Excessive employee turnover. Difficult to work with supervisor. Not a people person.