Ford Motor Credit

Ford Motor Credit Employee Reviews

Great professional organization
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), North Haven, CTMarch 6, 2015
Pros: challenge and team work
I was an Administrative Assistant at Ford Motor Credit. I was responsible for answering phones and directing calls. Most of the time I served customers as they were interested in paying off loans and/or consolidating loans, etc.

The management at Ford was excellent and there was great opportunities for advancement. The people I worked with acted like a team and being part of that team atmosphere was both exciting and productive.

The hardest thing about this job was leaving it. I left for a great reason...raising three kids. I am looking forward to re-entering the full time job market.
Great use of my skills always busy
Wholesale Rep (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: good work space
Cons: time management
I always enjoyed my work, was always someone to be counted on to handle unusual task enjoyed the people on my team and got along with everyone
Corporate Job
Lost Prevention Representative (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, CODecember 29, 2014
Pros: discount on ford line vehicles
Cons: no room for growth
You do man the phones for the whole day answering customer questions. I learned how to help people avoid repossession. Management was pretty decent. Co-workers keep a positive attitude and always willing to assist. The hardest part of the job is not being able to move up. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to help a customer keep their vehicle.
Challenging and very demanding
Field Services Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCDecember 26, 2014
Cons: travel and lack of support
Overall not a great place to work outside of Home Office. Lack of support in the field. Lack of unity and calibration with management.
coworkers was fun to work with
Wholesale Representative Analyst (Former Employee), Franklin, TNNovember 21, 2014
Pros: team lunches
Cons: making changes and they did not work
There was not no advancement , the most enjoyment part of the job team lunches. I learn how the dealership works and how the owners made there money.

A typical day at work posting money to the dealership.
customer service
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Former Employee), Dearborn, MINovember 2, 2014
• Customer Service Calls/handling and directing
• Effectively executing out-bound collection calls
• Responsible for making timely decisions on accounts 45+ days, bankruptcy accounts and under current accounts. Following protocol to ensure timely resolutions
• Responsible for Chapter 7, 13, and 11 legal affidavits and declarations-proof reading and making corrections when needed
• General Clerical duties
Great co workers and a free gym
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Greenville South CarolinaOctober 30, 2014
Pros: weekends off and great healthcare
Cons: the job was very stressful.
A typical day involved dealing with irate customers, local DMV's and sometimes police stations. My days were spent putting out fires for both customers and co-workers. I learned that sometimes that you have to be independent and multi tasking is an invaluable tool.

The best part of the job was my co-workers who were always willing to go above board to help.
Created JCL for reports to be printed
Job Control Language Programmer (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIOctober 12, 2014
Pros: contract pay
Cons: short projects
Updated old JCL to new programs
This was a contract job after retirement from Chrysler Corp
Job was a learning experience in the customer service field
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Henderson, NVOctober 9, 2014
Pros: management offering training opportunities
Cons: travel time to work was over an hour
Ford Credit gave me the opportunity to transfer to different departments when I mastered the current one. They allowed me to diversify my skills. Each new manager more helpful then the next.
The hardest part of my job was starting new training and making sure I succeed with the new skills presented. The most enjoyable part working at Ford was of course succeeding at all the skills I was exposed to.
In general very much like ExxonMobil
Senior Credit Analyst (Former Employee), Henderson, NVSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: poor culture
Cons: {poor management
Poor management. Play favorites for promotions. Locals are favoties for next promotion.
Excellent Customer Service highest collector
Account Collector (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 6, 2014
Pros: great opportunity for career growth
Cons: the callcenter was clsoed
• Make outbound collection calls meeting expectations of 100 outbound per day
• Exhibit effective skip-tracing techniques that provided positive results in locating collateral
• Provide thorough and accurate documentation to accounts
• Maintain superior quality assurance results
• Servicing accounts by investigating problems and finding resolutions to create a positive customer experience
• Maintain impressive
• Updates account information and complete appropriate documentation.
• Perform account level research to overcome objections that customers may have about payments needed to bring their account current
Productive workplace
IT Technician (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIJune 2, 2014
Pros: the people there are very nice
Cons: career advancements appear to be difficult to obtain
Most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with new individuals making a difference in their work life.
FUN LAID BACK JOB
Data Entry Analyst (Former Employee), Dearborn, MIJune 1, 2014
Pros: very easy job
Cons: temp job that didn't last long enough
SENDING OUT LETTERS AND TALKING TO ATTORNEY ABOUT CARS THAT WAS REPO
Call Center
Account Representative (Former Employee), Henderson, NVMay 20, 2014
Handled inbound and outbound calls on delinquent accounts. Excellent co-workers, inexperienced management.
Awesome company to work for. Would be glad to discuss with an employer
Financial Representative (Former Employee), Franklin, TNMay 3, 2014
Awesome company to work for. Would be glad to discuss with an employer
Ford Motor was a tough company to work for. The schedules were awful and they had low morale.
Customer Service-Collections (Former Employee), Nashville, TNApril 1, 2014
Pros: free gym, good benefits
Cons: long work days, pay was okay, bad management
This was a great place to work in the beginning and then it went down hill when we had to train our replacements from India and various other places on how to take over our jobs.
I LEFT FOR BETTER PAY AND OPPERTUNITY
Dealer Account Manager (Former Employee), Okemos, MIJanuary 27, 2014
TOO LONG AGO TO REMEMBER AT THE TIME THEY JUST DID NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT BUILDING RELATIONSHIPS MENT TO CONTINUED BUSINESS GROWTH
Collections, cold calling-based call-center environment.
Collections Representative (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJanuary 25, 2014
There is not much I can say about this company, they do not help much with accommodating those who have health issues and miss a significant amount of work even though it is a temporary situation.
Great environment
Credit Investigator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: peers, management, bonuses
Cons: working on holidays
I loved the management and my peers. Everyone got along, was helpful, fair,etc. I would still be there if Ford wouldn't have closed all the commercial lending offices.
Horrible company
Customer Service Representative/ Collections (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 20, 2014
The environment in this company is horrible. The employees are micromanaged and treated as babies, unable to demonstrate their ability for decision making and capabilities of managing more responsibilities in order to excel. If you do not have a college degree it is extremely difficult if not non-existent chance of advancing within the company. In addition to the factor that they also discriminate towards race further debilitating chances to excel in ones career.

1 2 3 4