Ford Motor Credit Employee Reviews

Good work/life balance
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 20, 2017
Solid company that is still figuring out how to create an environment that keeps their 20+ year tenured employees happy while attracting fresh talent.
Pros
Consistent schedule, good benefits, good work/life balance.
Cons
Their understanding of what diversity means is dated.
Large corporations, but very close employees within the branch level.
Dealer Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJune 19, 2017
very large company, so you were unable to know everything that would effect your job. However, at the branch level, employees were like family. Great company to work for in regards to their ability to create strong - long lasting relationships with customers. Great place to learn all aspects of indirect lending.
Pros
Learning the industry and indorect roles.
Cons
Pay was a little low. Large disconnected company.
More Cons then pros
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 11, 2017
No advancement , unprofessional work environment , People are cursing constantly , there is no structure and no room for advancement , terrible culture
A good place to work.
Senior Account Analyst (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 6, 2017
I work anywhere from 8 to 12.5 hours per day. For the past 18 months I have averaged six days a week for the overtime. I enjoy working for Ford Motor Credit as evident by the fact in September of this year I will mark my 11th anniversary with the company.
Pros
benefits, flexible scheduling to allow for family needs.
Cons
The annual raise is minimum and partially offset by quarterly bonuses.
Relaxed Environment
Account Analyst (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 5, 2017
You have your own work area. The dress code is laid back. You're starting from the bottom of the barrel. It's basically collections and a call center. The pay is decent if you come in as a college graduate or in as a FCLDP
Pros
Relaxed dress code policy
Cons
Micromanagement, growth opportunities within one business center
Great company and friendly staff
Funder (Former Employee) –  Cypress, CAJune 1, 2017
Typical day at work would be preparing lease and retial contracts for funding. I would truth and lend contracts,calling dealers for any missing paperwork/signatures.

Input contracts while receiving calls from dealers. Hardest part of this job would be not receiving paperwork in a timely manner and would have to send contract back to dealer.

Easiest part of this job would be inputting the contracts into the system.
Pros
The working enviroment
Cons
Upset dealer calls
Great company to work for
Auto Lending Officer/Credit Analyst/Underwriter (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 1, 2017
Great company to work for, learn a lot from this company. Great tuition reimbursement program, assisted me on getting my BA degree from University of Texas
Great place to learn customer service
Account Services (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNMay 25, 2017
As long as come to work to do your job, you will have great job security. There is always room for advancement and the managers are willing to help you get to the department you wish to be in.
Prodcuctive
Java/J2ee Developer (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEMay 25, 2017
A very good Global service center in my own home town, my first company and learned many things. Very good work place and management. Coming to work very interesting job Dispute Verification and Funding amount to the dealers in USA and Canada.
The most enjoyable part is low work load, a very good atmosphere and management. Supportive team members and top level management.
Loss Prevention
Loss Prevention Specialist (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMay 21, 2017
this job is very organized! you much be able to organize your day at the beginning of your shift in order to complete the task of calling and skip tracing up to 75 accounts per day. You will also be expected to take inbound calls and while making your outbound calls and skip tracing.
Pros
They pay very well
Cons
Stressful especially if you are not a quick learn or never collected money.
large established company
Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIMay 21, 2017
As a fairly large established company, Ford (or where I work Ford Credit) provides its employees with lots of resources, support, good culture, good pay, interesting project, stability, etc. In particular, in the past few years there has been a push towards more data science-driven approaches to business, with the development of Global Data Insight & Analytics (GDIA). On the other hand, being a fairly large company also makes it difficult (though not impossible) to achieve advancement in the company hierarchy
Pros
stability
Cons
less opportunities for advancement
Meetings daily and very heave to mild workload
Associate IT Analyst for Batch Management (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIMay 19, 2017
Meetings daily and very heave to mild workload. Typically responding to inquiries via email or phone. Providing customer service for security access to banks.
Good company to work for
Account Maintenance Representative (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMay 15, 2017
Nothing stood out about working for Ford other than there were a lot of openings usually due to high turnover and also lay offs would come about during slow seasons.
Interesting work
Senior Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Dearborn, MIMay 14, 2017
Plenty of interesting projects at Ford credit. Entire company is heading towards an Agile framework process.
It's a large company with plenty of processes to follow. Innovation is encouraged.
Best place to work
Loss Prevention Account Manager (Former Employee) –  NevadaMay 13, 2017
Ford Motor Credit was the best company to work for. They paid very well and offered a competitive benefit package. They utilized your education, skills and abilities.
I love what I do
Field Representative (Current Employee) –  Home BasedMay 11, 2017
I have been fortunate to work independantly for many years with an amazing group that completely support me and my contribution for the past 15 years. My position has allowed me to have a company issued vehicle for the position that is revewed every 12-18 months so that I may service our customers both internal and external as well as being first to drive new models is always as plus.
Pros
Balance my family and work like is always key
Cons
my position is being eliminated
Productive Environment
Funding Support Supervisor (Former Employee) –  GreenvilleMay 10, 2017
Ford is a good Prime company to work for. The benefits are good and you have the potential to learn other aspects of the business. The company tends to rotate senior employees to other departments so they don't get comfortable or bored of their jobs.
Pros
Able to move within the company to lear different departments
Cons
Hard to get a Sr. Level Position
Great team environment
Branch Manager Trainee (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 2, 2017
The Raleigh North Carolina branch of Ford Credit is a close group of individuals working for the benefit of the customer. Customer service is the number one goal from the manager to the customer service representative.
Pros
Work Culture
Cons
Repossessing of Vehicles
The company tried to improve management as well as rewards and recognition
Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDMay 2, 2017
It depends on the manager you had at the time I had 4 in my time there and I was happy with 2 of them. I had an issue with one of my managers including a write up that was removed after I had a conversation with HR.
Typical corporate place to work.
Account Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COApril 30, 2017
Everyday was different with different issues and problems. Learned a lot about corporate America. Culture was micromanagement. The most enjoyable part of the job was being to help and satisfy customers issues.
Pros
Great benefits.
Cons
Stressful and not personal.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ford Motor Credit. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval