Fore Property Company Employee Reviews

Good paying job with no advancement
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Robinson Township, PAOctober 25, 2017
Working for Fore Property it was most definitely an honor, but this position has no advancement for myself. This position is not in the industry that I want to be in that is related to my college degree. I would rather a position where I am able to work a more balanced work schedule with opportunity for advancement through hard work.
Pros
Pay, rent discount, benefits
Cons
unbalanced schedule, management
Great Benefits and awesome work atmosphere
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  AnonymousSeptember 30, 2017
Property Management can be stressful at times like other occupations. The only thing that is constant in this business is change. It is hard work yet very rewarding working in Affordable Housing. Communication to upper management is key to ensure you get the support we need at the property!
I have found this company to be resourceful, flexible and professional. I look forward to continue learning and growing with a top notch company such as Fore.
Great property manager but upper management sucks
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCSeptember 27, 2017
Overall it wasn't a bad place to work. BUT....upper management gives you absolutely no support. Has high expectations for employees but offers no support...destined to fail from day 1.
Pros
Property manager was a real sweetheart...very easy going
Cons
Upper management seemed basically non existant
Challenging yet rewarding work enviroment
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Ames, IAJuly 20, 2017
Loved working for Fore. They provided many incentives to make productivity efficient. The residents were great. I loved the diverse work enviroment and meeting new people from all over the world.
Pros
Bonus, pto, paid holidays even for part time
Cons
Communication gap, turnover, low buget
Corporate needs to revamp things
Business Manager (Former Employee) –  IowaJuly 19, 2017
Upper management doesn't provide the help onsite managers need to properly manage staff and does not provide a team environment at all. They play favorites a lot with staff and have a high Manager turn over. They expect you to work crazy hours with no lunch or breaks some days, not caring about your as a person, just the bottom line. They don't support the BM's at all or respect them. I would never recommend this place to a friend. They could be a great company if they got it together and listened to their employees.
Cons
Not paid for the hours worked and not PTO either
too many leaders
Senior Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 14, 2017
I like my job, and it is a good place to work, but there are too many managers trying to get a small group of people to do a specific thing. Too much confliction between information. I have learned more supervisorial things.
Pros
Great team
Cons
working holidays, uppermanagment problemss and doing work above my job description without compensation
Not worth quitting your day job
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 14, 2017
Management is unfair to all employees. They are constantly down your throat to rent to live at nasty properties. 2 weeks to meet standards or fired u
Pros
Cons
horrible management skills they teach you nothing
Great Starter job! Management needs to pull it together a bit
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  IowaJune 22, 2016
Growing pains from a senior BM leaving scared many of the employees away. Leaving me solely in amy office typically ran by three.

Good: learning tax credit program inside out. Exceptional compliance department!! The residents were next to wonderful.

Great job to train in a sink or swim environment. Know your stuff then grown
Pros
Holidays paid
Cons
Low staff, unengaged upper management. Popr communication between regionals and upper management
Learned Tax Credit unprofessional management
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMarch 29, 2016
A place to learn tax credit but move on. Unprofessional and inexperienced management always hired. Huge turn around I think proper training would help the company in general. Assistant Managers never want to take property management positions an have been with the company for years due to regional pressure and demands.
Great experience!
Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 9, 2015
I have learned Section 42 Tax Credit with this company. I have a great regional manager. Enjoyable part would be all the extra holidays this company has.
Pros
Increases
Cons
Healthcare for 2 or more people is too expensive

Want to know more about Fore Property Company?

Ask a question
Assistant Project Manager Internship (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 12, 2015
Great experience overall. Learned a lot some management and scheduling issues that proved to bring some difficulties but nothing that couldn't be fixed
Pros
Free food in office
Cons
Improper manager
fun workplace
maintenance supervisor (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAAugust 18, 2013
Very good company to work for. Upper Management is very friendly and professional. Company helps in your carrier advancement.
Really good company to be loyal to.
Nice place to work.
Clerical Support/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westlake Village, CAMarch 1, 2013
I enjoyed the weekly meetings they had to discuss and address any issues.
Pros
job security
Cons
regret giving notice for another job as the other did not work out.
Decent
Leasing/Marketing Activities coordinator (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas NVAugust 24, 2012
In the beginning it was rewarding, and meaningful what made it that way were the people I worked with everyone is not a perfect working match.
Pros
helping others
Cons
andry residents, having to evict families, uncaring co workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fore Property Company. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7