Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to grow with one of the most exciting retail concepts to happen in years?
At Foreign Exchange, we strive to unify different cultures and diversities through fashion. Our stores feature items designed and created by individuals from all over the world! In addition, Foreign Exchange has a private line that features attention to detail, comfort and quality that surpasses the expectations of today's trendsetters. For more information, be sure to check us out at www.feclothing.com.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic, experienced, dedicated candidates with can-do attitudes, who want to grow with a quality retailer.
If you believe you can bring the above, and more, to Foreign Exchange, we would like to hear from you as we are actively interviewing for a Store Manager position at our Great Mall location:
Great Mall, Milpitas
Responsibilities for Store Managers:
- Creating a selling environment focused on customer service, performance objectives and recognition.
- Recruiting, interviewing and hiring absolutely fabulous people.
- Communicating, executing and managing internal and external marketing and visual merchandising initiatives to achieve Foreign Exchange goals.
- Ensure adherence to all retail policies and procedures by staff.
- Establishing and monitoring scheduling, staffing and payroll.
- Establishing a partnership with home office personnel to support company initiatives and objectives.
- Maintaining proper inventory controls, facilitate inventory transactions and maintain compliance standards for shrink control.
- Analyzing various business reports to understand trends and opportunities.
Job Requirements for Store Managers:
- Personality and attitude that creates an environment where Associates enjoy coming to work every day and customers love to shop.
- Minimum 2 years retail management experience in a high volume / high unit, multi-million dollar fashion apparel retail environment is required.
- Considerable knowledge of retail systems, HR practices, and retail operations.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to recruit, select and develop the best talent.
- Proven track record of results.
- Multi-lingual is beneficial.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit your resume by replying to this posting and specify the position and location you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
We would like to thank everyone who submits her / his resume. Due to the large volume of resumes we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Foreign Exchange is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.