The newly established men's and women's contemporary clothing retail store FOREIGN EXCHANGE Inc., currently has exceptional Store Manager position available for a highly motivated candidate at Serramonte Mall. The qualified individual will be working within the management team to help achieve store goals and drive sales through excellent customer service skills.
To schedule for an interview, please submit your resume by replying to this posting and SPECIFY THE POSITION AND LOCATION you are applying for in the subject line of the email.
JOB SCOPE FOR STORE MANAGER:
The Store Manager positively represents the culture of the company and is responsible for managing all aspects of a stores operation, abiding by company policy. Some of the tasks include opening/closing, customer service, employee training and development, recruiting, interviewing and promotions, and achieving financial goals. He/she must communicate openly and effectively with staff, supervisor, and loss prevention.
REQUIREMENTS FOR STORE MANAGER:
- Must have a minimum of 18 months of retail management experience to be placed in this position.
- Must have reliable transportation to facilitate deposit drops.
- Must be able to work all hours the store is in operation and work the management schedule as outlined in the policy and procedure manual.
- Must be flexible and is responsible to cover any shift as needed.
- Must have a working telephone so the District Manager can be in contact with them as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs, carry merchandise, push and pull fixtures, bend, climb ladders, stand or walk during all working hours.
- Knowledge and ability to operate all elements of retail store.
- Basic math and cash handling skills.
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a high school graduate or have a GED.