Foremost Farms Employee Review

View all Foremost Farms reviews

I found career advancement and good people to work with.
Manager (Current Employee) –  BarabooMay 20, 2013
I enjoy working at Foremost Farms! I have had a steady progression of positions with increased responsibilities which have enabled me to grow both as an employee and as a person. The people are fun to work with and the company places real value on Safety and Quality.

Other Foremost Farms Employee Reviews

Hard work with good Benefits
Packaging (Current Employee) –  Milan, WINovember 20, 2017
You work hard for seven days and then you get two days off but when you get to your weekend you get three days off. The hardest part of the job is the physical demand. After a few weeks the physical part gets easier.
Pros
Pay and Benefits
Cons
Can be stressfull
foremost needs to learn from organic valley about what family means.
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Sparta, WINovember 14, 2017
The culture at foremost is the worst. They say that they care about the employee, but in reality the could care less. The plant level management are handcuffed by incompetent people at the corporate headquarters. The scheduling and lack of manpower make it impossible for a family life. The turnover of employees and management is ridiculous, resulting in incompetent new hires. Its a mistake to start a career at foremost,,move on to mcdonalds.
Pros
benefits
Cons
everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foremost Farms. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6