Foremost Farms Employee Review

View all Foremost Farms reviews

Great work-place culture and friendly co-workers
Risk Management Analyst (Current Employee) –  Baraboo, WIMay 16, 2013
We moved here from out of state and were warmly accepted into the Foremost Farms culture. We love the surrounding area which has beautiful rolling country side with lots of state parks and scenic views. The coop is small enough to feel your efforts make a positive impact on the business, yet large enough to have at your disposal good resources to do your job.
Pros
People, Office Location, Surrounding scenic countryside.
Cons
WI taxes :( But at least you have access to lots of natural beauty

Other Foremost Farms Employee Reviews

Stay Away
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Clayton, WIJanuary 5, 2018
Extremely poor management skills of the supervisors and management made me leave. Supervisor would go out of his way so he did not have to communicate, he would walk right by and not even make eye contact. Difference between maintenance pay and production pay was a whole 7 cents, raise last year was a whole 10 cents, for the year, and this is a union job folks.
When you leave there they force you to sign a quit form so your not eligible for rehire which I thought was a spiteful slap in the face after everything I did for them.
Pros
People that worked there
Cons
Unskilled Management
good place to work for .
Senior Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Baraboo, WIDecember 31, 2017
I was hired for a temporary position while someone was out a a medical leave. It would have been great to stay full time. People were friendly and I loved my job. Collections of delinquent accounts was my duty.
Pros
n/a
Cons
only a temporary postion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foremost Farms. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7