Foremost Farms Employee Review

View all Foremost Farms reviews

Great Benifits
Vacation 1 Relief Operator (Former Employee) –  Cochrane, WIMarch 10, 2014
My typical day varied from what job I was on that day I could either be on a job bring in the milk from haulers, making cheese, cleaning up after running cheese or running equipment to make other products from the whey left over from making cheese.
I learned every job in 2 1/2 years no one else learned every job in the plant in 37 years of it being open.
EFV's were the hardest job there a lot of squatting in tight places and heavy equipment to put on to get cheese out.
I got along with my co-workers very well many if not all would help you out and then in return you would help them out on their job functions.
Most enjoyable job was intake where we would bring milk in from haulers very nice in the summer because of all the fresh air, but a little chilly in winter but overall my favorite job in the plant.
Pros
Saftey Incentives, the plant won 1st place and a couple 2nd & 3rd places for cheeses made at Dairy Expo's
Cons
Very warm and muggy in summer and constantly 80-90 in the winter

Other Foremost Farms Employee Reviews

Stay Away
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Clayton, WIJanuary 5, 2018
Extremely poor management skills of the supervisors and management made me leave. Supervisor would go out of his way so he did not have to communicate, he would walk right by and not even make eye contact. Difference between maintenance pay and production pay was a whole 7 cents, raise last year was a whole 10 cents, for the year, and this is a union job folks.
When you leave there they force you to sign a quit form so your not eligible for rehire which I thought was a spiteful slap in the face after everything I did for them.
Pros
People that worked there
Cons
Unskilled Management
good place to work for .
Senior Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Baraboo, WIDecember 31, 2017
I was hired for a temporary position while someone was out a a medical leave. It would have been great to stay full time. People were friendly and I loved my job. Collections of delinquent accounts was my duty.
Pros
n/a
Cons
only a temporary postion

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Foremost Farms. Our community is ready to answer.