Provide entry-level administrative support to company President and a team of ten people. Duties include general clerical, receptionist and project based work. Project a professional company image through in-person and phone interaction. Ability to work along side a myriad of personalities. Must be highly organized and motivated.
1. Answer telephones and transfer to appropriate staff member.
2. Set and coordinate meetings for company’s President; as well as staff meetings. This includes scheduling of appraisals, umpire needs, trial and mediation, etc.
3. Maintain and coordinate office supplies.
4. Support the team in assigned project based work.
5. Meet and greet clients and visitors.
6. Create and modify documents using Microsoft software.
7. Perform general clerical duties to include: photocopying, faxing, mailing and filing.
8. Maintain filing system.
9. Coordinate office cleaning and exterior maintenance.
10. Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
1. Must have excellent writing skills
2. Knowledge of Construction a Plus
3. Handle Multitask & Multiple projects at once.
4. Knowledge of Microsoft Office/Acrobat Reader/DropBox and telephone protocol. Duties require professional verbal and written communication skills.
Pay - $10-15/hr
Benefits - Participation in company Bonus Plan and Retirement account. PTO
Relaxed Office Atmosphere