Foresight Associates is a US based specialist brand strategy consulting firm at the forefront of developing and providing robust scenario-driven growth strategy and decision support tools to leading brands of Fortune-100 companies.
We help our clients, across multiple industries, on a global basis to identify and capture organic growth opportunities and to optimise the effectiveness of all activities they employ to effectively compete for customer and other stakeholder choices.
Our approach integrates three competence areas: Strategic Brand Management, Business & Market Intelligence and Analytics, and Business Scenario Simulation.
We now need to expand our team with high performing Business Analysts.
The work entails the structuring and analysis of data and presentation of insights generated from the analysis. With excellent problem-solving and interpersonal skills, you will be part of our small team of consultants helping blue-chip companies to model customer and market data leading to actionable insights which will affect their strategy and businesses for years to come.
We envisage you to be a self-starter and effective team-worker looking to form part of the consulting teams serving our clients. You will have a robust track record of academic, professional and personal achievements. Your background will be:
- Masters or PhD degree in Decision Sciences or other relevant fields
- Minimum 3 years of non-academic experience applied to business problems in the following areas:
- Design and implementation of efficient, medium-to-large, relational databases (in the order of 15 to 500 million records)
- Expert use of Microsoft Excel, including integration of Excel with databases and VBA automation
- Application of core concepts of multivariate statistics and experience with one or more statistical packages (R, S-Plus, SAS, SPSS etc.)
- Excellent English, and ideally fluency in a couple of other languages.
We can offer an exciting career, with ample opportunity for personal and professional development, working at the forefront of management thinking.
To the right individual we can offer a very attractive salary and bonus scheme.
A US passport/USA work permit will be required. You will be based in our Minneapolis office although some international travel will be required (up to 30%). We do not plan to relocate the right candidate, but rather are looking to hire local.
Interested applicants should e-mail their CV with a covering letter quoting reference: Senior Business Analyst.