Forest City Enterprises, Inc Employee Reviews in United States

Good company!
Business Solutions Associate (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OhioJune 2, 2015
I'm just happy to have a job! The benefits are good too! Overall, the company is good, there's just certain departments of course.
Benefits
Cons
Short lunches
This was my dream job
Estimator for West Coast Projects (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO and west coastJune 21, 2013
This was an incredibly fantastic company to work for. Senior management was great to work with. The economy turned in 2008 and unfortunately they had to layoff many of us in my division and even then they really took care of us and tried to help us find other employment. It was something that simply had to happen at the time for the company's survival but I could sense they would kept everyone if they could. Some of my best times and still good friends are from the 4 years I was working there. Corporate culture is teamwork and have a good time while you their. Very friendly
Pros
corporate culture, benefits its a great place to work
Cons
can't really think of one.
World class Real Estate Management and Development company with world class management , developers, and projects.
Project Manager, Owner Representative (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COAugust 2, 2012
Forest City supports their Project Manager with leadership responsibility of the project team of design and engineering consultants, construction manager, and local stakeholders in the execution of large scale multi-year mixed-use projects.

Working onsite directly with the construction management team ensuring the owner's resources are provided as needed to ensure an on-time, under-budget project is delivered that exceeds the expectations of all Stakeholders.

Working with and mentoring a first class staff that becomes family.

Building lasting relationships with architects, engineers, and contractors.

Forest City provides the opportunity to become part of a locally significant and highly successful project.
Pros
management support

4.8