Forever 21 Inc

Forever 21 Inc Employer Reviews

fast paced high energy
Store Manager (Current Employee), Bakersfield, CASeptember 13, 2014
Pros: high energy fast paced
Cons: bad training and developement company structure
learn a lot about visual merchandising and fashion industry
Part time retail
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Tucson, AZSeptember 7, 2014
Fun environment, awesome co workers. at work i sort clothes and organize tables and racks.
unorganized work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Garden City, NYAugust 21, 2014
a typical day at forever 21 was very stressful and uncomfortable. The managers are very rude and unorganized most of the time you would think managers would communicate with you help you out but no they always try to put you down. The some things i learned was to speak up more to customers , organize clothes , be more helpful to my employees. the hard – more... part was to deal with some customers and their attitude and rude comments and deal with the managers. – less
Productive and fun place to work
Assistant manager (Former Employee), Lake Grove New YorkAugust 14, 2014
I loved working their had to quit because of school . I would recommend anybody to work their . You would never do he same thing over everyday it was something different
busy busy busy
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Macomb, MIJuly 26, 2014
Hard to keep up wiht tasks, customer service and go backs. Dont expect to be able to customer service because if you do you will have 18 racks of go backs, hard to find a good balance.
it was fun got to know a lot of people
Packing & Scanning (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 6, 2014
Pros: lunch was 45 minutes.
Cons: short breaks
co-workers were great the managment werent that great.very busy.
very fast paced enviornment
Field Visual Merchandising Manager (Current Employee), Richmond, VAApril 28, 2014
Pros: great people
Cons: short breaks, long hours
Very fast paced environment. Every day is different and there is never a dull moment.
work place
Sales Associate/Lead Fitting Room Associate (Current Employee), raleigh,ncApril 10, 2014
Cons: no benefits
horrible management they take place in work place bullying. they also will not make you fulltime on paper so you cant have benefits
I really enjoyed working at this store
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 6, 2014
Pros: vibrant atmosphere
Cons: cleaning the dressing room up after all the customers.
I would like to give it 4 stars but some thing went wrong. A typical day at work was... customer focus and keeping up with the latest trends clothing wise.
hardworker
Scanner, Picking (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAFebruary 10, 2014
i work 7 days a week i learn how to move fast keep my mind on wat im doing never give up always keep my head up keep working as fast i can there ware no hard part just a lil bit havy boxes but is all good the most enjoyable job i like is working a lot.
Fun, Challenging, and Rewarding Environment.
Co Manager (Former Employee), Manchester, NHJanuary 6, 2014
Forever 21 gives multiple learning opportunities for those interested in the dynamics of retail. As a fast growing company, I've had many opportunities to travel, open new stores, support the surrounding district and actively get involved with the Company's mission. Whatever it is an individual is willing to invest in Forever 21, they will equally in – more... turn invest it right back into you. – less
Fast-paced work place with plenty of opportunities to learn
Jr. DBA (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 3, 2014
Pros: variable learning opportunity
Cons: frequent changes in management/co-workers
Through out my career in Forever 21, the DBA team had many new recruit. So, there were many internal seminars for those who new to MSSQL system (or new to database in general). Further, I've always encountered many problems that occurs when the system almost reaches the limitation of SQL system, thanks to the terra bytes of data that the main servers – more... had to process.
The only hard part that i can recall was there were many arrangement in team management, as chief DBA suddenly quit the job due to his personal reason. – less
High energy clothing store that focuses on high. quality and affordable clothing
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Westland, MINovember 12, 2013
A typical day in my position at Forever 21 consists of offering great customer service. I assist customers by giving fashion advice, being a shopping companion and an having an honest helpful opinion. The store has gone through a series of transitions in the past 8 months and I have assisted the new managers becoming acclimated to the new store policies – more... and procedures. I take part in the interviewing and hiring process when needed. I enjoy being a team leader and guiding the coworkers to successful careers in retail. The most difficult aspect of my job is my desire for perfection. I want the customer to walk out of the store completely satisfied with their experience at Forever 21. The merchandise that we carry is of quality that I find comfortable selling to customers. I enjoy forging relationships with our customers and creating a long lasting partnership. My experience at Forever 21 has given me the opportunity to apply my life skills along with my education to continue to grow in my success. – less
A lot of manual labor but a fun and happy workplace.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), San Juan, PROctober 19, 2013
Pros: a great spirit for the company.
Cons: inconsistent hours.
Working at Forever 21 for the past 4 years of my life has been a very pleasant experience, it has been a place where I've been able to grow and further my abilities as an employee. I was there from the beginning with the first management team of the first Forever 21 in Puerto to four years later with the next generation.

I have been able to carefully – more... observe the details that go into running such a huge clothing store and have experience in every area from fitting room, to cashiering and stock.

A typical Forever 21 employee is used to working at a fast pace but that has always made our relationships in the store even better.

The important difficult part of the job in is the "Go-backs" and maintaining the store clean while finding a balance to attending the customer.

Finally, I feel the most enjoyable and fulfilling part of the job is the customer service. I consider myself a very social person, so I enjoy speaking with new people everyday. – less
Productive and faced paced environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York NYOctober 17, 2013
Had to deal with a lot of clients on a daily basis and handle their individual needs. I learned how to multitask while working in a fast paced environment along with gaining great customer service skills. The hardest part was working 12-14 hour shifts. The most enjoyable part was interacting with clients, and working with productive team members.
PRODUCTIVE/ FAVORITISM
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CASeptember 23, 2013
Cons: short breaks, short hours, late notices for schedules, no raises
Forever 21 is a great company to work for, yet there are favoritism that happens in this work place, while working there also experienced overworking employees and cheating hours.
Productive environment
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Garden City, NYSeptember 14, 2013
Pros: good compensation
Cons: unfair upper management
-Growth opportunity
-Strong managerial team
-Self development
-Focused on team
fun, fast-paced workplace
SALES AGENT (Former Employee), Nashville, TNSeptember 10, 2013
Worked cash register, fitting rooms and sales floor. All while listening to the latest tunes.
Young, hip, high energy place to work
Senior Corporate Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 2, 2013
Very busy high energy place to work, focusing on marketing low price fashion trends to the mass of the world. We are always coming up with the newest way to in gauge the customers' in store experience as well as connecting the dots between ECOM and free standing stores.
good for part time
Merchandiser and head cashier (Former Employee), Stockton, CAAugust 21, 2013
i think this place is good for high school kids because they always need some cash for clothes and they shop here already. other than that i don't see how any one can be long term here.

1 2 3