Forever 21
1,755 reviews

Forever 21 Employee Reviews

Very fun workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Wayne, NJJuly 28, 2015
Forever 21 is an amazing place for someone who loves fashion. they give you the ability to express yourself through what you wear and how well you present yourself.
Great Clothes
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Hattiesburg, MSJuly 28, 2015
Great staff and work environment. Although, their management could use some help. Clothing styles were excellent, and customer service was sufficient.
The people you work with are the best, the company is the worst
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Holyoke, MAJuly 28, 2015
Pros: Dress code and coworkers are fantastic.
Cons: Nothing else is fantastic.
Some managers are better than others, most of the employees are jaded and hate their jobs, which you also will learn to do. However, those people will be some of the best people you will ever make friends with. Expect to get out past when they tell you, sometimes around 1-3am if you are closing. For the most part, you will likely work alone in your designated 'room' of the store, and you will get so bored you want to cry. The customers are likely to be rude and messy, though sometimes you will meet cool people.
Great Associates/ Hard work
Assistant Merchandise Manager/Receptionist (Former Employee), ocean countyJuly 28, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: staff manager team
Hard work place
HR help with health benefits
Clothing well made
Great Associates very hardworking
Job title assistant manager/ receptionist work
Really enjoyed working with such hardworking associates!
productive and friendly people
shipping and receiving /packer (Former Employee), los angelesJuly 28, 2015
Pros: great discound deals for working there
Cons: labor work short breaks
I learned how to use a scanner it made it easier for me to pull my orders in quicker.My co workers were pleasant and made it easy to work with them. The hardest part for me was learning how the styles work through numbers and how every merchandised is labeled differently but after getting use too i enjoyed how fast i become and had orders done in less time.
messy store
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: potluck on saturdays if weekly target was reached
Cons: long under paid shifts
This place had horrible management, high theft, love shopping here but not worth working for. Also they hardly give raises and everyone works for minimum wage.
loved it
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYJuly 27, 2015
Pros: being around positive energy
Cons: benefits
i loved working at forever21 i gained so much knowledge and experience i got to learn more about how important customer service is got to know how important team work is. on a typical day it was fairly busy but as a team we always pulled thru.
Fun workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Newport News, VAJuly 27, 2015
Pros: good company to work for, sometimes free lunch, employee discound
Cons: none
My coworkers are incredible. The customers can be amazing. The work is fun and easy.They pay a little above minimum wage and show you how to deal with all kinds of customers.The management was really awesome because they made sure that you were well taken care of and answered any question that you have. A typical day at work is have over 90 customers a day and getting everybody situation handle they why they wanted it.
forever 21
sales associate/ team lead (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAJuly 27, 2015
great place to work but did not pay enough for the work that was done while I worked for the company but it was always a fun job
Ok place to work for first retail job
Lead Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 27, 2015
Pros: meeting customers
Cons: pay, store coverage, organization
Depending on the day, and customer traffic the day goes by pretty quickly. I learned how to work in a fast pace retail environment. Managers are barely helpful. Co-workers demonstrate the importance of teamwork. The hardest part of the job is not having enough store coverage so everyone gets the help needed.. The most enjoyable part of the day is meeting customers from all over the world.
fade paste
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Wellington, FLJuly 25, 2015
this is an great entry level job it was very fun and fast pace , you meet new people and get to interact with them. you get the experience to branch off to higher end agency's
Very fast paced enviornment
Customer Service (Former Employee), Sawgrass, FLJuly 25, 2015
Very interesting environment to work in. The work pace is very fast and customers are constantly strolling in. Great place to work if interested in trends and fashion.
not the best company to work for
Manager of Operations (Current Employee), New-JerseyJuly 23, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: management, employees
Management is very disorganized. Rached employees are always trying to fight everybody. Closing shifts are super late, and management doesn't care. DM does not keep her word on her promises.
relaxing place to work, work ends when you go home
Customer Service (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 23, 2015
Pros: long breaks, not too hard of a job
Cons: healhcare, communication
Fun place to work if you like shopping, friendly customers, and friendly managers. Co workers are very nice and helpful, sometimes communication issues present between co workers and managers
classic retail
other (Former Employee), Lexington, KYJuly 23, 2015
People are decent, too much work required for your pay, unorganized, don't expect to move up even if managements asks you too...
Hard but fun work-place, never get bored.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Calexico CAJuly 21, 2015
Pros: The most qualified store manager I ever had
Cons: hard work schedules
The first time I work in Forever 21 I Iearn a lot from my managers and co-workers, from values to responsabilities and everything I needed to know to do my job the way it was suposse to be done. It was a very big store so we were a lot of emloyees and that was the fun part. It was a very good experience for my first job. Two years later I came back and things were different. Management were younger and with less experience, for me the store manager had more responsabilities and less help from the co-managers because of the lack of experience and that was reflected on my new co-workers too.
Fun work place, could of been more organized.
Visual Lead (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYJuly 20, 2015
Replenish sales floor re-merchandised if need be. Coach sales team on new and current trends. Very trendy and have some cool styles, the quality of the clothes shockingly getting better. The only company I worked for that gets shippment every day. Which as a merchandiser was quite annoying because we over packed the sales floor with merchandise.
Great management, Fun work environment
Cashier/Trainer (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 20, 2015
Retail can be a tough place to work but at Forever 21 on the Country Club Plaza they have created a fun work environment full of team work. They also promote from within; making you know that your hard work never goes to waste. Managers are understanding and helpful. You never feel like they ask you to do something they would not. It was a joy to work there.
Good workplace with good benefits
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Chesterfield, MOJuly 19, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: Bad discount, return policy is not great.
Forever 21 is a good workplace. There are a lot of long days but there is a lot of delegation that makes it seem shorter. The discount wasn't that great. The benefits are very good. My team is very good with a lot of good workers. The company itself needs to make some upgrades in their systems, other than that it is not bad. The return policy causes a few problems with customers.
It was content
Stock team member (Former Employee), San Francisco CAJuly 19, 2015
Pros: dealing with costumers
Cons: lack of management
A typical day at work for me, I came and already we had assignments that needed to be done as fast as possible because we had to come in at least two hours earlier before the store opened. I may start on the first floor and folding clothes, or up stairs processing them and hanging. Later on I may start lifting heavy boxes of products into areas that needed to be filled with them. At times I provided extra work when they needed someone to do it I participated in doing maintenance work at times.

1 2 3 4 5