Forever 21
1,400 reviews

Forever 21 Employer Reviews

Floor Manager
Floor Manager (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAJanuary 26, 2015
A fast paced retailer. More people are needed to organize clothes and it can easily become over whelming. The people you work with are very friendly and you always get first picks for hot new trends. The pay is low considering the amount of multi-tasking that you have to do, but time goes by fast
Good work place if you need the money,
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Honolulu, HIJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: a lot of hours
Cons: don't always get out on time
I like working for them on a day to day basis it is like any other retail place. You get good and bad customers but you just have to deal with it. I've learned a lot about cash handling working with them. The management team is pretty understanding and very friendly in trying to help you out in any way. Co-workers are the best part, if you make good friends with them, it makes the job a little bit more enjoyable.
Fun because i love fashion.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Hanover, MDJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: long breaks, friendly co-workers, discount
Cons: no call offs
A typical day at work would be like me helping be dress , find outfits , & getting people to buy things. I learned more about making my customers satisfied using my great customer service skills. My co-workers were great i meet a lot of new people that were nice and trust worthy. The hardest part of the job it wasn't really no hard parts of the job it was something i enjoyed doing so it was like i love this job. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to wear and dress how i wanted. And also getting to help customer dress up and choose out clothes for them.
Good place to shop
Cashier (Former Employee), Woodbridge, VAJanuary 25, 2015
I learned how to cashier. Management was ok to work for. The hardest part of the job is working until 3 am cleaning the store. I enjoyed working with my co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job was working the cashier.
Beautiful place, with great management
Sale Associates (Former Employee), Erie, PAJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: great management, paid breaks
Cons: not very many hours, benefits
I loved this job. I loved being around such friendly people as well as all the beautiful clothes I got to work with. Some days would be very slow, but the busy days were the most fun because there was always something to do.
Okay place to work, if you fit the look
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Evansville, INJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: the music, getting to see the new items before everyone else
Cons: poor discounts, overstaffed, descrimination
It was an okay place to work. I worked here during and after I graduated. It was just... okay. We were extremely overstaffed and they would cut peoples hours down to none for WEEKS at a time so they would quit. I seen them do it to girls who mainly didn't "fit the look", whatever that means. A lot of discrimination at that location.
Quiet, boring workplace with no hours to give employess
Stock associate (Current Employee), Yonkers, NYJanuary 22, 2015
An easy going day besides the fact that there aren't that many hours to be spread around the store, no benefits for employees, not much room for advancement
Clothing Store
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Maumee, OhioJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: 10% discount on clothing.
Cons: short breaks, rude customers
Working at Forever 21 is somewhat fun, but not a job I want to continue working at. During work hours I help customers create outfits and give my opinion on certain styles of clothing. I learned how to communicate and interact with people on a better level. The hardest part of the job is satisfying all customer needs. The most enjoyable part of working there is being able to wear what I prefer to wear. I want to seek other employment opportunities.
bad management
sales associate / cashier (Former Employee), the avenues mall Jacksonville, FLJanuary 21, 2015
The management system is broken. they are the worst management system I've ever experienced. they don't appreciate the hard work associates do and they act like they are still in high school. they are completely drama filled and rude. also they had "favorites" which they would let get away with anything. also they had a reoccurring problem with not paying me for all of my hours. $8.00/hr is not worth this job.
Fun work environment
Retail/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Pembroke Pines, FLJanuary 21, 2015
Greeted customers, Assisted 20 + customers per shift
Opened a new location, Stock and floorset overnights
Learned how to multi-task better through time management
Management is OK, easy to talk to but left position due to conflict with school schedule
Co-workers very helpful, considerate of each other
The hardest part of the job was working with under-trained employees.
The most enjoyable part was the job in itself, providing the best customer service possible and working around people who for the most part shared the same goals.
love
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Boise IdahoJanuary 21, 2015
I loved working for forever21.
I learned so much. I left because I was offered a better/ more challenging position at the time.
Great job for teens
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Buford, GAJanuary 20, 2015
Cons: short breaks, small emp. discount, little pay
A typical day at work starts by a 5 minute/touch base with the MOD. They let us know the goal for the day (cumulative amount of money to be made by closing), whether or not the goal was made from the previous day, safety for the month, focus of the day, and current sales, discounts, etc. From there we get zoned out, each employee is responsible for a zone in the store; keeping it clean/shop-able, Loss provention, and providing customer service.

My management team is..quite a problem.
They don't quite get along with one another which reflects on the job. Their lack of communication and respect for one another shows as well.

My co workers, is the exact opposite, I love my co workers. We all get along, we even hang out outside of work.

The hardest part of the job is closing on busy nights because the store has to be 100% clean and organized before going home, which can be anytime between 1.5hours-6+hours after closing* (on holidays) and dealing with upset customers.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the overall fashion aspect. You get to see the clothes before they're on the salesfloor, if you work with visuals, you get to see the effort they put into where the merchandise goes and how it's placed..if fashion is your passion it's a great place to be.

But I'm 21 years old.With piling bills. Bills that are barely getting paid with my bi-weekly checks. My co workers are 18 - 20 years old, with little bills and responsibilities.
work place
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee), Huntington, NYJanuary 20, 2015
The people are ok the managers are very rude and are careless
not a recommended job
Provide Customer Service (Current Employee), glendale, arizonaJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: nothing
Cons: you get disrespected
only good thing about this job is the employees. they are the only thing that makes that place fun. The management of this job disrespects you and doesn't work with your schedule.
Fun environment to work in, very fast paced,
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee), Flushing, NYJanuary 19, 2015
I love working for this company, it was fun and upbeat, only down fall would be the management they lack communication with their staff.
interesting experience with different people
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: 10% discount
A typical day at work would be clocking in 5 minutes before my shift , we have touchbase which is when one of the assistant store managers meet with us and talk to us about how much the store is earning and also what the goal for the day would be . For example , " today's goal is $1,000" . Then they would assign us to our section and we start customer service and if your on the cashier schedule , you would go to the register. If you have a 6 hour shift , you go on break for 30 mins. If you have an 8 hour shift you would go on break for 45 mins. The customers are great , if they need help they would come to you and let you know what it is that they are looking for. Since it is a big store , sometimes is can get a bit messy so this is were you would have to speed yourself up a bit and make sure at least the front of your section is not messy so that customers would want to check it out . I learned how to talk to different people , there are so many people that come from different countries and places and that speak different languages. It is interesting and fun as well because you get to pick up some words from these languages which is cool. The hardest part of the job is to have patience because sometimes you could be the only person in your section with no one to help and you have to try to manage things on your own. The management is great. My co- workers are great , they help me and make sure that i am doing okay. The most enjoyable part of the job is talking to people that come from different countries and communicating with them.
Depending on the day or if it was a holiday , then that would determine the work pace and what kind of flow.
Head Cashier - Computer (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, NJJanuary 18, 2015
I was a head cashier so I had responsibilities to do such as re stocking shopping bags , counting drawers, making sure the cashiers knew what their duties were for the day, hourly reads for the day, in charge of other employees when manager not in presence and more . Management was good , each manager had its pros and cons to how they resolved issues or went about situations. MY co workers were overall not a good crew . They were lazy and didnt feel the need to work. The hardest part of my job was dealing with unhappy customers.
SALES ASSOCIATE AT FOREVER 21
Sales Associate (Current Employee), OLYMPIA, WASHINGTONJanuary 17, 2015
OVERALL ITS A GOOD PLACE TO WORK IF YOUR LOOKING FOR A PARTIME JOB.

A TYPICAL DAY AT FOREVER IS STARTING ON GO BACK RACKS. THEN FIX UP STORE AND ASSIST CUSTOMERS.
Productive and fashion place
Stocker/Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYJanuary 17, 2015
We start off our day with touch base. The supervisors let us know about any sales that are going on in the store. They also tell us about the amount of money we've made so far that day and how much we need to end our day by providing excellent customer service. We are sent to a section to maintain and help customers i need.

When working in the stock room, our job is to process the products that are brought in from the warehouse. We also bring out products to the floor from the stock room if needed. However, if we are needed on the sales floor, they take some of us for support.
Productive and fun working environment
Sales Associate and Cashier (Former Employee), Downey, CAJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: intrduced to the fashion industry
Cons: hours and pay
Having worked in the Retail Industry really helped me develop my great Customer Service skills. Working at Forever 21 was a good experience because it taught me how to deal with different types of personalities and work well under pressure. I also learned so much about the fashion industry.

1 2 3 4 5