Forever 21
1,619 reviews

Forever 21 Employee Reviews

Productive environment at all times
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHJune 1, 2015
Pros: interacting
Cons: n/a
Always had a great day of working helping shoppers and also helping myself become a better employee. I learned how to make people smile more i loved working with different people from all over the world it was a diverse environment.
Very adaptable environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Oak Lawn, ILJune 1, 2015
Pros: employee discount
Cons: Messy store
I loved working here and helping with sells of merchandised. I also liked that employees had a discount on the clothing and accessories. Had thoughts on going back.
Good college job
Cashier/ Sales Associate (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJune 1, 2015
Pros: Fun work environment, daily incentives
Cons: No job security
I loved working here except there was no secure schedule. Even if your shift was already set, you were subject to get your hours cut.
productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Bernardino, CAMay 31, 2015
Always something to do right when I got into work, great people and met lifelong friends. With always something to do the time would fly by.
not professional at all
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee), orlando floridaMay 31, 2015
overwork employees. it is always disorganize. managers are to youn and make bad decisions at all time and the employess have to pay for it by having hour cut. they promote whoever they like even if they are not prepare for a position. they like to have a person do the job of 5 people.
Cashier
Cashier, Sales Associate, Visual Assistant (Current Employee), Tallahassee, FLMay 30, 2015
Very fast pace store with a variety of customers. This is not the place for you if you do not have the patience to work with people.
Sales Associate / Accessory Specialist (Former Employee), new york, NYMay 30, 2015
This is a very busy workplace. Always something to do. Consistent trainings an updates being learned in regards to the systems.
Fun work place, patience is a must
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Jersey City, NJMay 29, 2015
Pros: Fun corworkers
Cons: Short Breaks, difficult customers, unorganized management
Forever 21 is a fun environment to work at if you enjoy being around others. Your day will consist of picking up and cleaning the clothes within the section you have been assigned to during your shift as well as tons of customer service.
Management can be a bit unorganized, but overall satisfactory.
The hardest part is customer service. Dealing with large amounts of people all at once is not for everyone. The most enjoyable part of the job is the sales associates that make working a shift more fun and less torturous.
Good Job for People who Care about Clothes
Retail Associate (Former Employee), Columbus, OHMay 29, 2015
I found this job weirdly difficult to deal with because clothing isn't something I typically devote a lot of thought to and obviously working for a clothing retailer means thinking about fashion. This job would be great for anyone who really puts thought into their look and enjoys sharing their love of clothing.
fun and energized workplace.
head cashier (Former Employee), culver city, caMay 29, 2015
very fast pace nothing but customer service, learned to make it all about your customers so they can leave with a great experience and have a reason to come back. Management was good then went a little down hill as the current managers left but the coworkers are great and the hardest part of the job is running go backs and just working around the holidays but it isnt to bad, and the most enjoyable part is the customers.
Attendentce
Sales Associate Inform (Former Employee), Taylor, MIMay 29, 2015
They play favorites with work hours and attitudes are not the best. They don't care how they treat their workers even with health problems.
Fun and productive workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Middletown, NYMay 28, 2015
I acted as a personal shopper and cashier in this occupation. I also provided customer service, helped to secure the store from theft, and maintain the cleanliness of the shopping environment. I thoroughly enjoyed the work environment and had great relationships with my coworkers and supervisors.
Head Cashier
HEAD CASHIER (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYMay 26, 2015
It was a great environment. My co workers were always friendly and the management was patient and inviting. However I chose to leave the company because I worked there for 2 years and never raised a promotion.
ok
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 26, 2015
open up the staff is nice and politic but manager will not let you get a break they will not give you time off the will give you a raise in pay I have learn a lot from my managers
Forever 21 Sales Associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Towson, MDMay 26, 2015
Pros: friendly employees, great managers
Working at Forever 21 was a great experience because my co-workers was helpful when I first started and everyone was active with one another. Forever 21 has a friendly and great customer service environment. The hardest part about working there was I couldn't remember every section in the store until I studied the different sections 6 days of working there.
Fun and exciting to work. Great people
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Boston, MAMay 24, 2015
I enjoyed getting to learn and display new products for customers to explore themselves and being very enthusiastic in the process to help guide customer interest in a specific product.
Productive and fun workplace environment.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hurst, TXMay 24, 2015
Pros: discounts
Cons: Short breaks, no healthcare
On a typical work day would be a 6-8 hour shift which you are assigned a room or two. Greeting customers and helping them locate what they need starting dressing rooms and checking out when they are ready to make a purchase . Co-workers are always around to take turns during breaks, help pick up shifts if you are not available. The hardest part of the job is at the end of the day when everybody's gone you stay after and help clean the entire store and make sure its spotless for the next morning go-backs are the worst because if its in a different room that another girl has it in she will bring it to your section and leave it on your pile that you have stacked that your trying to put away. The best part about working at forever 21 is the fact customers come up to you and tell you how fabulous you look and ask you where you got your outfit and if i can point them in the direction where in the short my outfit is at.
Unethical work practices
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Washington, DCMay 23, 2015
Pros: Store level employees are fun to work with. Once you get to know them, it feels like working with close friends and family.
Cons: 80%+ of your schedule is working nights, weekends & holidays; So much so, you rarely get a chance to spend time with your actual friends/family.
Forever 21 has a history of taking advantage of their managers. In early 2015, they had to pay a multi-million dollar settlement for a class action lawsuit for deleting overtime hours worked from hourly employees to keep payroll under budget, forcing managers to work 7-9 hour shifts with no meal breaks, as well as having employees perform work while on their meal breaks.
Very busy and hectic place to work
Cashier (Current Employee), New York, NYMay 23, 2015
A typical day at work is very busy and fast pace. The management team is understanding and all about the company as a whole. The hardest part of working here was learning how to work in an environment that is constantly busy and constantly has customers.
Great transition job
Sales Associate/Team Leader (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 21, 2015
Pros: Great team
Cons: Employees are overworked, while the store is understaffed
Forever 21 was an excellent place of employment to learn and acquire team work skills, working in the Lincoln Road location I was able to meet varies customers from different parts of the world while always made work in itself an exceptional environment to go to work to.

1 2 3 4 5