Forever 21

Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Eatontown, NJApril 15, 2014
Working at forever21 taught me major customer service skills
dealing with incompetent employees
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Paramus, NJApril 11, 2014
Pros: healthcare
Cons: long hours, short breaks
great place to work at if you are looking to gain the best experience in retail management
Constantly working with customers and cash rep
Sales Support & Cashier (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 9, 2014
Multitasking the sales floor, cashier and running product onto sales floor from fitting and restock.
new experience in merchandise
ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Houston, TXApril 9, 2014
Pros: always have 30 min break, 10% off to me
Cons: can stand there watching the people or looking around the clothes to buy
Every day when I get to my job I always get early to take time let my stuffs at the eating room,come back to clock in down stairs ,my manger always met me there to let me know what location or kind place style I will taking care
its really easy job just organize the clothes ,
What a mess!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLApril 8, 2014
This place is not for clean freaks! A lot of mess to clean up once you get started. Clothes everywhere and not enough people to take care of the mess that is created. Staff was nice, but not enough to keep me there for long. I would definietly invest in more staff to help with all the clothes. Not for me!
This is a great place to learn but it is not for a long term career.
Visual Merchandise Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 7, 2014
All though there are no perks that Forever 21 has implemented for its employees you can learn a lot and take your knowledge to better companies out there. This is a great place to learn but it is not for a long term career.
Customer Service
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Palmdale, CAApril 6, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
A lot of Customer Interaction.
Fun helping Customers find outfits and excessories.

I can say I learned alot about people in general.

mangement was great. Great Motivators.

Co-Workers were very young so you hear alot of teenage drama.

The hardest part was ltterally waling around a huge store for 8hr then closing time having to fix eveythong and put – more... things back..

The most enjoyable part was getting the interaction with others. – less
Horrible company and management
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIApril 6, 2014
What I like: I'm a creative person, and as a visual merchandiser, you have a lot of freedom with this company to create your own displays and it's very fun yet challenging.

What I dislike: The management team here is horrible. They just stand around and talk to each other instead of helping customers. They are always making poor decisions on how to – more... run our store and it definitely shows.

The benefits are poor. You don't start accumulating vacation time until you've been with the company for six months, and you only earn 2 hours per pay period.

The working environment isn't the best, either. Some of the associates are nice, but overall it is very clique-y here and there's a LOT of drama. High school all over again!

There's hardly room for promotion. The store manager has been with the company for nearly 10 years and was just promoted to store manager 6 months ago. One of the assistant managers had been with the company for 5 years before she was promoted. If you're looking to start your career, this is not the company to do it. – less
Fun work environment, poor management.
Sales-Associate (Former Employee), Tacoma, WAApril 3, 2014
It was a good learning experience, and I had fun but no one really knew who I was or cared to because there were so many employees.
Great workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Katy, TXApril 2, 2014
I loved my job and everyone I worked with. Everyone was nice and we we're a great team. If there was an issue we would solve it that same day without any doubt. Customers would say that the store was maintain well and organized.
productive and fun working enviornment
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Montclair, CAApril 2, 2014
Pros: flexible work hours
Cons: working late on weekends
Forever 21 was the best job I had. It was fun working with a diversity of people and customers. It was never a boring moment and I liked that the working schedules were accommodated to my school schedule.
Productive in the workplace and works well with other.
Sales Associate/Stock (Current Employee), Hanover, MDApril 2, 2014
Mature, creative, motivated and customer-oriented individual with experience working in diverse settings. Team player with excellent communication skills that enjoys working with others.
Fun workplace, Stressful at times
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Riverside, CAApril 1, 2014
Pros: co-workers atmosphere
Cons: random schedules, don't pay overtime
Typical day, Your're assigned a section(s) Putting clothes away (Go Backs), pick stuff up off the floor, fold all your tables and make sure no hangers are sticking up. I learned that people that have never worked retail (Customers) are very inconsiderate of how much time and work is put into making the store look how it is... might wanna think twice – more... when you drop something on the floor. Hardest part of the job is closing. Most enjoyable is your co workers and the atmosphere – less
Fun, exciting environnment
Store Manager, Atlanta, GA (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 31, 2014
Pros: new product
Cons: long hours, short breaks
I really enjoy working for such a fun and exciting company. It has brought out the best in me and has allowed me to show up my best self everyday, knowing that people are depending and looking to me for leadership and direction.

A typical day at work is full of fun and creative way to drive sales and to offer the best customer service experience possible. – more... This is all while still getting daily operational task completed and being in compliance with all deadlines.

I lead a staff of about 35 people and it is challenging keeping everyone on the same page. I have been able to master and understand that as long as I am following policies and procedures we all communicate the same language,

The hardest part of my job is not involving myself in to much at one time. There are many things that need to get done and trying to do them all myself is impossible, I have learned how to trust and delegate and hold individuals responsible.

The part I enjoy most is being able to be creative in different areas of my position. How will we meet company goals? What contest and incentive programs can we implement to give and fun and exciting incentive? These are some of the exciting things that I am able to do daily, – less
Negative work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Sales AssociateMarch 31, 2014
Cons: short breaks hostile work environment
work day may be slow or fast past depends on number of customers .Management was horrible lots of drama . The hardest part of job is closing till 3 and 4 in the morning
Not very helpful or caring of employees
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Hanover, mdMarch 30, 2014
Pros: i liked the type of work
Cons: barely any benifit, extremely low hours.
I always had to work past the bus schedule even though I let them know that it was my only transportation and they made me leave a note of the latest I could come but still put me on schedule past the time. Also store manager was very rude.
Great company for anyone interested in fashion.
Sales Associate/ Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCMarch 30, 2014
Pros: the work enviroment
A typical day would include a lot of one on one with customers,running go backs , and straightening fixtures & racks.

I learned most of what i know about visual merchandising from working with this company .

Management at the time was poor, but has since been replaced.

Coworkers in the workplace were very friendly and competitive with work so it – more... created a fun environment.

Hardest part of this job would be keeping up with the unsteady schedule, and fast pace workplace.

Enjoyed activities, working with a variety of people, and styling. – less
A fun but a productive workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJMarch 29, 2014
A typical day at work consist of greeting customers, assisting customers with their personal needs(size, item, color), folding clothes, organizing clothes, putting items where they belong, and working at a fast-pace. I learned how to be patient, and assisting customers to my full potential. The hardest part of my job is cleaning the store by a certain – more... time. The most enjoyable part of my job is satisfying customer needs. – less
Non productive bad evironment.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), King of Prussia, PAMarch 29, 2014
Pros: you get paid hourly
Cons: short breaks, bad benefits, bad store management.
A typical day at work is boring field with tasking. Managers are pretty much associates. I actually think I learned less working in a environment as such. The management team sucked. never got along or was on the same page. Very bad experience. The employees were pretty good and productive. The hardest part was walking in to a place you hate everyday. – more... The thing I enjoyed the most was helping the customers and my associates were pretty cool. – less
Fun work place, gained many great experiences.
21-Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMarch 29, 2014
Overall, was able to learn many responsibilities from being key holder of ensuring business was operating smoothly.

1 2 3 4 5