Forever 21 Employee Reviews

How is this company still open?
Sales associate (Former Employee), Oakbrook, ILAugust 27, 2015
Pros: Few good friends
Cons: Everything else
I have t be honest, the only thing keeping this store's doors open are a bunch of whiny little girls that dont know how to be polite even if it hit them right on the face.
At first (it being my first job) I was super excited to start working but as time went on i grew to hate managment and a few co workers with it. First of all, managment is run by children who dont know how to maintain a store and the employees are a bunch of people who couldnt leave high school behind and started random drama for no apperant reason. I only got along with a few people which made it a bit bareable but even then the employee discount was 10% and the pay was minimum. We were worked like slaves in a sweat shop and wouldn't get out at closing until midnight or after.
busy work place
sales associate (Former Employee), Buford Ga.August 27, 2015
Pros: friendly co- workers.
Cons: very messy all the time, late nights
Always busy, at the end of the day the store is all ways messy. sometimes we get out at mid-night which was not ok for the people that had school the next morning. Over all forever 21 is a great company to shop at.
productive place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 26, 2015
Pros: discounts on clothes
Cons: clothes clothes
if you love fashion and people then this retail store is the place to work being around fun happy people that are easy to satisfy with just a size or an opinion
Messy establishment
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Glendale, AZAugust 25, 2015
Pros: got to see new clothes first
Cons: lazy co-workers dirty store
I did not like working here the store was filthy clothes were jam packed every where co-workers were very lazy. When closing the store we would stay up until 1:30 am cleaning the store. it was very complicated to help customers out because all the clothes were thrown either on the floor or on the wrong rack.
great to work
VISUAL MERCHANDISING LEAD (Current Employee), Queens, NYAugust 24, 2015
Both these jobs I was a sales associate. On a typical day at work I would assist my co-workers if they needed help, if the customers needed help as well I would also help them. I would work cash register and I would also work the fitting rooms. It was difficult some times especially during the holidays but I would adjust quickly and get things done
bad management, and bad work place.
stock (Former Employee), frienswood, txAugust 24, 2015
the company consisted of a young management, which led to teen drama within a normal day of work. overall it wasn't that great of a place to work.
Assisting costumers with the attire they were purchasing
Sales (Former Employee), Yonkers, NYAugust 24, 2015
Pros: Meeting many different people
Cons: The heavy physical labor
It was a very active job that required a great amount of energy and you had to be very good with people and social skills with patience
Great experience
Customer Service (Former Employee), Rio Piedras, PRAugust 21, 2015
- Fast paced but fun and exciting environment.
- Co-worker would help whenever it was needed, and if it was not, they would ask and offer.
Good after school job
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Queens, NYAugust 21, 2015
Pros: Discount in store merchandise
Cons: short breaks, rude clientele
Besides a quick way to make some extra cash after school and on weekends this is a terrible place to work. The management is all about favoritism and leaves little to no space to advance. The customers can be very nasty and rude too when all you are trying to do is be helpful and do your job.
stable work place
Assistant Manager, Co-Manager, Store Manager (Current Employee), McLean, VAAugust 20, 2015
good benefits and competitive salary. fast and fun environment. good on promoting people within. I learn a lot in the 10 years working for this company.
Cool
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Wayne, NJAugust 20, 2015
Pros: lunch
Cons: no benefits
The job was good. The pay was good, not too busy. You did not have to deal with the phones! Only emails back and forth with brokers.
productive
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Concord NCAugust 19, 2015
Ring up customers, put away clothes, clean fitting rooms customer service, money handling, makes sure customers was satisfied, keeping a clean work environment
Great people with an exciting work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYAugust 17, 2015
I assisted customers by finding items that would go perfectly with the outfit they envisioned and organized and arranged clothing while giving great customer service. I was also trained to work behind the Cash Register. I enjoyed meeting new people everyday from different places in the world and helping them find great fashion in a discounted price.
Productive and Good Environment to work in...
Operations / Inventory Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 17, 2015
Pros: Good environment to learn in
Fun work place with supportive management. Its all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop is important to..
Horrible
Store Associate (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYAugust 17, 2015
Are nothing but rude people not only to the costumers but employees as well. they want to slave u for so little pay then always have your checks looking all messed up. nothing nice to say about this place
Forever 21
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Paramus, NJAugust 16, 2015
It was sometimes unorganized but I made the best of it and worked my hardest to ensure I left work satisfied. The coworkers were friendly, however management could have been more organized.
energetic workplace, fun environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Lawrenceville, NJAugust 15, 2015
Pros: meet new people
Cons: clean up
fashion is key
fun management
layout is everything
large retailer
Lead of Brands (Former Employee), freehold, njAugust 15, 2015
good for starting as a merchandiser. large sections, walls, windows, tables, mannequins to style. some follow company directive more than others.
Work
Replenish associate (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 14, 2015
I learned a lot at work such as being a good sale associate and replenish. I have the greatest co-workers ever, we are a team like family, we help each other and that's the most attractive base. the hardest part at work is when people call out and i have to be by myself on a busy day it's the worst part. i enjoy my day at work when i see my team working hard and moving fast because that's who i am
Poor management
Visual (Former Employee), Roseville, MNAugust 14, 2015
Pros: Great people, Great hours
Cons: Short breaks, No healthcare
Working at Forever 21 consisted of knowing the sales for everyday you come in, look at the board before clocking in so each employee knows first hand the everyday goal. Management was stressful.Co-workers some were awesome, and some were very difficult to work with. The most enjoyable part of the was the hours.