Forever 21
1,181 reviews

Forever 21 Employer Reviews

Fun place to work
Cashier/SA (Current Employee), Meriden, CTAugust 31, 2014
Cons: discount
I work at one of the smallest Forever21 and I love it. I love the co-workers and the managers. My experience from working here may be very different from a lot of the current and former employees, it only takes about an hour to clean up the store (sometimes less depending on the put backs). You get to learn a lot about retail from working here, costumer – more... service is deff the most important thing. Wether it's helping a costumer pick out an outfit or a necklace to go with a blouse, seeing costumers happy is one of the best thing! – less
A temp job to get extra funds, not a career
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Wichita, KSAugust 27, 2014
At forever 21 I basically only took care of the maintenance of the store. I also presented customer service. I learned a lot about floor plans and how retail works. The management was clear cut. My co-workers were my peers but didn't work right beside me. The hardest part of the job was keeping up with the constant changing of the floor plan. The most – more... enjoyable part of the job was the laid back atmosphere. – less
Worked for one day
sales (Former Employee), troy,miAugust 27, 2014
Pros: get to look at cute clothes
Cons: rude co workers, no help, useless managers, only 10% employee discount, chaotic work environment, unorganized
So I was so excited when I got the job at F21 I love the store and thought it would be a great work environment. I just had my orientation day today and I couldn't get out of that store fast enough. I arrived only ten mins early and got scolded for being early. Guess I should have been late instead. Then I had to stand around up front and wait to be – more... told what to do while the manager and other co workers bsed around and talked. Finally after about 30mins I was paired with two girls to do go backs in the dressing room. They explained to me the go back system and the mapping of the store very briefly. So basically the store is split into like 10-12 different sections. And the only way to know what does where is to basically guess by color,pattern,frillyness,design,etc. There are girls who have been there for years who still don't know the system. So after attempting to sort clothes for over an hr. We finally had a rack to go back then as the two other girls went on there ways I was left to fund for myself. And god forbid I ask another employee where something went on my first day because they would snap and be rude like I should know. The manager only asked me how it was going once. Didn't tell me anything about the job at all. Then at 12 another manager came in and didn't even bother greeting me. No other employee's bothered to make my acquaintance and just starred or gave me nasty looks. I was so happy when my shift was up. All in all the store is an unorganized trying to be organized mess. Half the time the girls didn't find the item so they would just blend it with like colors or patterns. This store was a joke and I am not going back for day two. I have applied at another company and am glad I did. F21 is a great place to shop but a terrible place to work. – less
fun place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Seattle, WAAugust 25, 2014
meeting customers from all over. your really close to airport. fun store to work at. always blasting music. co workers are friendly
The store was.....
FITTING ROOM LEAD (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 25, 2014
There was lots of stuff that needed to be done at the fashion show store! It cares about the people that come to shop but not really about the people that worked there although I moved up in the company within 6 months there was alot that should have been looked at as a hole. bt it was a good place to work and i do miss it sometimes.
Forever 21
Sales Associate Cashier (Current Employee), Las Vegas, NVAugust 21, 2014
Pros: bring your own pack
Cons: short breaks sometimes.
I learned a lot doing the cashier thing.
They teach me how to do accounting.
It was all sort of fun and work.
Fast Paced Work Enviroment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Natick, MAAugust 21, 2014
Pros: great customer service and teamwork
Cons: healthcare
Working for this company has shaped me into the manager I am today. The environment is fast paced giving me the ability to make quick and efficient decisions that will benefit the company. I also learned great customer service skills and how to execute my managerial skills. Overall this company is great to work for to learn these important skills.
Not a fun place to work
sales associate (Former Employee), Madison, WIAugust 21, 2014
Pros: new products coming on
Cons: short break
High school drama. Managers play favorites and have there favorites. The Assistant Managers are lazy and just boss associates around while they sit in the back room. The visual team think they are better then the rest of the store never closing and just complaining about sales associates work. The only good part of this is job is seeing shipment first.
Stock/Sales Associate
Stock Associate (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 20, 2014
While working at Forever 21 I played pretty much a big role in everything. I started off as a Sales Associate and quickly moved up to Men's Specialist (Head of the men's department) after that I transferred to the stock team and finished out the remainder of my time there.
fun place to work at
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 20, 2014
• Order entry and customer service
• Market program in all client meetings
• Co-managed the compliance project of all clients for trade shows
• Compare offerings of other programs and report findings
• Vendor Management (coordinating effective dates of purchase)

learned more of leader ship and managing
Sophisticated and savvy.
Co-Sales Manager (Former Employee), Freehold, NJAugust 20, 2014
Wonderful company to work for. Sophisticated and stylish. Great customer service.
tons of great fashion
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAAugust 19, 2014
the clothes and prices are awesome. Few employee perks. Nice people. Good managers.
Outstanding customer service and culture.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Walnut Creek, CAAugust 19, 2014
I enjoyed working for a growing company like Forever 21, as being a customer before everyone is willing to help you every step of the way. As being a former Forever 21 sales associate I've build a strong connection with my former coworkers and regular customers. By understanding the needs of my customers; I was able to provide 110% of customer satisfaction.
The summary about working there
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 18, 2014
Pros: able to wear what define you look in the store easliy conversing with customers
Cons: management to me personally was not up to par treated their fellow workers not respectful
i learn to gain more skill in the trade of retailing learning the in and outs on the fashion world
it was an ok company no room for growth
Sales Associate (Former Employee), West Covina, CAAugust 18, 2014
shortage of hours
only scheduled one day
no room for growth with the company
wouldnt pay our overtime
Two story store with 9 zones
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Mission Viejo CaliforniaAugust 17, 2014
Very pro active high energy environment. Constant cleaning, customer service and stock organizing.
It was a fun work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee), baltimore mdAugust 16, 2014
A typical day at forever21 was fun i learned alot working at forever21 my co workers was fun to to be around..the most enjoyable part of the job was helping people find what they need.
not fun miserable
Head Cashier/ Supervisor (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 15, 2014
A typical day is walking in to do extra work. I learned a lot of things but independently. Management was difficult to understand. My co-workers were great. the people were great. The hardest part is the hours. The most enjoyable is the people.
Fun, Creative and Fashion Centered Culture
Visual Merchandising Manager (Former Employee), Roseville, CAAugust 14, 2014
Pros: the ability to be creative
Cons: no overtime opportunity
My position required me to push sales through the visual merchandising of the store. This included marketing, new product placement, executing all floor sets, window merchandising and training staff on current trends, merchandising standards and customer service. I loved recruiting new talent for the merchandising team and learning some of their styling – more... techniques. – less
busy, fun environment
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXAugust 14, 2014
all staff is very friendly and it was enjoyable working there

1 2 3 4 5