Forever 21 Employee Reviews

Found 2,726 reviews matching the search
Nice !
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 25, 2016
If you are a very young girl , or man that's into fashion . I suggest that you work at forever 21 . They are the most out of many companies that are diverse n it's a great working environment!
Productive Work Place
Morning Stocker (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALSeptember 23, 2016
You go in at 5 am and get off at 1 pm. What more can you ask for? As long as you do your work the more hours you will have at the end of the day. If you don't do your job then you get less hours.
Good Company
Landscaper/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Parkland, FLSeptember 22, 2016
As long as you showed up to work and did what you were supposed to do there were no issues. They allowed over time and took care of there employees.
Pros
Company lunches monthly
Cons
No health insurance
Not a great place to work
ORDER PICKER (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 21, 2016
They made you stay past working hours without our consent.
The managers were very involved in your personal life.
They made very snide comments.
Pros
$1 lunch
Cons
unreliable hours
Cold
Stock (Former Employee) –  Smithtown, NYSeptember 21, 2016
People here is really cold, work in retail is really hard, all day I only thought in go home, you don't have a normal schedule, sometimes you need to work at night
Assistant mgr
Previous assistant manager at forever 21 (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDSeptember 20, 2016
Sales an marketing over seen over 15 employees a night open and closed store merchandising shipment stcking an pushing merchandise on the floor make sure all sale an promotion items are also on the floor on time had to make sure store was in tiptop shape to open for the next business day
entry level job
Head Cashier (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 19, 2016
the job is very easy, not much responsibility, very specific on what needs to be done and the holidays are very busy. The easiest job is the fitting room attendant and where it requires a bit more attention is the register because you can never be over or under on your money.
Forever 21 was productive & good environment
Stock Person (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYSeptember 19, 2016
I got along with my co-workers very well. We usually had fun working together because it was like we was learning from each other everyday & I felt like I always brung good energy to the job. The managers when I first was working there were professional.
Pros
Productive Work Environment
Cons
Some managers was disrespectful
Forever
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago Ridge, ILSeptember 18, 2016
typical day at work was pretty busy, customers came in and out. You have to greet everyone make sure theyre doing okay if they need any help. Make sure clothes are in their place and racks are tidy.
Trendy Environment yet stressful
Visual Associate (Current Employee) –  Garden City, NYSeptember 18, 2016
Forever21 is a good experience to learn from customer servicing wise and a good way for college students to make extra money, however it's not career worthily in my opinion. Company could better as in better in management team, a well as better pay. The most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with customers, giving them your idea of styles with the merchandise. Also, merchandising different shops accordingly yet with you own sense of style.It's always new styles. Having co-workers as actually friends during work and outside of work. The hardest part of the job is having to complete a task with a low amount of employees, although the task is completed, it just difficult.
Pros
trendy clothes, great co-workers
Cons
Short Breaks, low pay, not being appreciated, employee discount
Fun work place
Store Manager-- Ridgmar Mall (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXSeptember 18, 2016
Very fun company!! I have worked there for 8 years and the experience has taught me everything I needed to work in the Fashion Industry. Very competitive environment.
Accessories Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NV 89106September 17, 2016
A typical day on the job contains clocking in, checking updated directives, walk the floor to check for 911s, proceed to back stock rooms and check for new product.
Pros
You get to do what you love
Cons
mangement
Not enough time
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXSeptember 16, 2016
I really didn't spend enough time in this store but from my very first days, management could be a little more helpful to the new employees but the atmostphree was very lively and the music that's plaid, is great to listen to when you're working.
Trendy environment but work load insane
Lead of Service (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 16, 2016
It was great working for Forever 21 due to access to insight on the Corporation and the amazing new trends. But work load was extremely insane and sometimes left without support from rest of team. Also some of their policies was ridiculous for such a company. I learned a lot in my two years there and appreciate every moment.
Pros
Access to latest trends, Insight into the company
Cons
Left without Support, policies was ridiculous
terrible company, terrible CEO, terrible management.
Forever 21, Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Dearborn, MISeptember 14, 2016
I stayed with Forever 21 for 3 years and was talked to about going up for promotions time after time only to be passed up by new hires who didn't know what they were doing. The final straw was when i was training for a visual position only to have my position given to a lazy coworker who was slower than me...the reason given to me was that I dind't have open availability. (i worked 2 days a week at teavana at this time.) All of the other overhead had second jobs or were going to school. Very Very frustrating.

The work environment was very cliquey, and full of gossip. the customer base was absolutely terrible, and the management were all snakes.
Pros
literally none this is a horrible company to work for.
Cons
everything. Avoid this company if you can.
Great place friendly environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 14, 2016
fast pace work flow keeps you on your feet i learned how to maintain multiple work ethics great management friendly co-workers hardest closing the day i enjoyed working at the store.
Pros
discount on store items
Cons
short breaks
Fashionable work place
Visual sales associate (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 14, 2016
The place is good for college students who is looking to make a little extra money not for a career. Company could be better as in better management, better pay,good benefits etc.
Pros
Fashionable clothes
Cons
No benefits and pay not good
Great Learning Experience with excellent coworkers
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 13, 2016
I enjoyed my time working here greatly. The coworkers were great and my work was challenging and rewarding. I would highly recommend working here. Learned a lot!
Fast phased environment but a little unstructured.
Visual Manager (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXSeptember 13, 2016
I worked here for about a year as a Visual Manager. I started in August and did not get "training" for the position until February of the next year. It is a very unorganized/unstructured environment with many changes constantly. Co-workers were friendly. The hardens part of working here is the lack of structure. The most enjoyable part of the job is the merchandise assortment- always new styles, etc.
Cons
Benefits are lackluster, employee discount is a joke
Forever 21 is a family retail store
Retail Associate (Former Employee) –  Times Square, NYSeptember 12, 2016
From being an employee to the store for two years I found that not only is F21 a great job for part time, it's a vast community of people your age together making what's best of life. Many people need to find new starts or even make one and that's the best place make it. Many Mannagers and associates communicate and have fun but also get work done. Not much to worry at the job except location; not much room to breathe or space to get food 45 min breaks. Management has skills and help the associates to be better than they were.
Pros
Family, Steady Pay, Lots of hours
Cons
Location, slow seasons

2.7