Pros: friendly environment, nice and reliable co-workers, and great customers.
Cons: very short breaks, aggressive management, work with no pay after 12am
- Cleaning up loose clothing on hangers or picking up after the clothes left behind by previous shoppers was a day to day task. putting away clothes that were left behind in the fitting room was also a top priority in this clothing store.
- I learned that a group effort is the only way things could get done properly ad in a timely/orderly fashion.
- – more... Management didn't really commune with the staff, communication was off and of course communication was key in this work environment. Overall management could use some work, but it wasn't all that bad.
- The most difficult task was not to loose morale since management wasn't paying you to clean after 12:00 AM but you were expected to nevertheless and the clothing would take till 3:00 AM to complete
- The most enjoyable aspect of the job were the customers, a verity of people would come in day to day and if not all most were very pleasant to deal with. Making someones day is what kept me working there the most. – less