Forever 21

Forever 21 Employer Reviews

Fun Place
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee), Kahului, HIFebruary 13, 2015
This is my first job.
I really like the environment. It gets a little frustrating sometimes due to the lack of space because our store is much smaller than the normal forever 21.
Easy First Job
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAFebruary 11, 2015
The job is an OK place to have as your first work experience. You learn good customer service skills and teamwork. Ultimately the job is not for me, but if you are seeking a job in the retail world, this would be a great start.
Fun place to work at, hard to move up in company.
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee), San Francisco Bay Area, CAFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: fun place to work at, good place to network.
Cons: not that much growth.
A great place to work, I have learned a great deal of retail knowledge from this fashion trendy company. Sadly growth with in the company is not as abundant as it used to be.
fun and hip place to work!
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAFebruary 11, 2015
great employees, bosses were a little too bossy but overall an amazing place t learn about fashion and speed recovery. theirs more to fashion that meets the eye and this place will definitely show you everything you need to know
Nice place just lots of nothing
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Broomfield, COFebruary 11, 2015
Coworkers were nice to be around. There was always just a lot of talking. Not the best training. You're pretty much just thrown into the work and expected to know how to do everything or you have to pretty much figure it out yourself.
You learn something new everyday
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee), Arlington, VAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: no dress code, fun enviornment
Cons: discount, short breaks
I have been with the company for 5 years and its been through a lot of changes. If you are not fulltime after the holidays you will have little to no hours. Your only allowed a 30min break. You meet a lot of interesting people. I am a visual and I do everyone job sales associate manager everything. This job can be very stressful.
Poor Management
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Fairfield, CAFebruary 10, 2015
Bad management.

General Manager quit during Christmas Holiday Season

Not enough hours to make a living.

Co-workers were not friendly, and would not like helping customers.
happy
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Duluth, GAFebruary 10, 2015
forever 21 is a great place to work for right after high school. great start to customer service. its a very friendly environment
Easy going
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Visalia, CAFebruary 9, 2015
Working at Forever 21 was a pretty, easy going job. You go in and you are assigned a section of the store to take care of. You will have to organize the racks, return items of clothing back to their designated section, and greet customers and attend to them if they need assistance.
Nice place of business
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 9, 2015
Nice place of business. Be prepared to work on alot of tasks being that they handle multiple cases at a time. Phones are always ringing.
It's retail...
Sales Associate/ Cashier (Current Employee), New York, New YorkFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: great music, many hours, fast paced
Cons: horrible discount, rude customers, no work/ life balance
You're going to have some very good days and you'll have some okay days and then there are the horrible days where you just have the urge to walk out on everyone. Co workers are great to work with, I've built some great relationships with some of them over the year I have been working for this company. I've worked one on one with all the managers and I've never had a problem with none of them. However, there are days where they have their own personal issues and take it out on their employees. The hardest part of the job is the closing shifts. You're either getting a real good closing shift or a horrible closing. I've done numerous closing shifts where I have seen the sun set and the sun rise the next morning in Forever 21. You're not allowed to leave until the entire store is back to it's visual standard. Believe it or not, the most enjoyable part of the job is working with my co workers, I'm with them 8-10 hours a day and most of them I consider friends.
n/a
sales assosciate (Current Employee), georgetownFebruary 5, 2015
I like what I do but there's no hours here and there just unorganized. the hardest part is having so many different personalities and opinions in one big room .
fun and exciting with some flaws
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Former Employee), Arlington, TXFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: helping someone start a new fashion
Cons: management
I enjoyed my job very much. Being able to make people feel good with the clothes that they wore, is all I was there for. I looked forward to go to work because my co-workers were awesome, never a dull moment with them.
Learned a lot
Sales Associate/Visual Merchandising Assistant (Former Employee), Fresno, CAFebruary 4, 2015
Working at Forever 21 gave my an experience ill never forget. The people were great. Although it felt like high school all over again, I can definitely say I had fun while working. I was able to always finish my job in a timely manner. Great team work!
Fun work with not enough hope
Cashier/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Santa Cruz, CAFebruary 4, 2015
I enjoyed my time working for this company, even more excited that it was a fresh new store in my town. Everybody was welcoming and excited. Our dreams eventually vanished, business slowed down and people started leaving just like their hours. Management gave themselves most hours and played favorites.
very fun work place and also very fast paced.
Cashier/Sales Associate (Current Employee), Little Rock, ARFebruary 3, 2015
A typical day at work was basically straightening the entire store throughout the day. I've learned to help others in many ways. The management was very poor and my co-workers were not very pleasant. The hardest part of the job would probably be doing go backs. Doing go backs means to put the clothes back in the correct place after the customers are finished with them. The most enjoyable part of the job was the fact that I was given the opportunity to meet many unique people.
Allowed you to have your own creativity to the work space.
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 2, 2015
A typical day at work consist of helping customers achieve a specific look with our assistance. Management did not acknowledge or reward hard workers. The hardest part of the job was to maintain the stores clothing in proper position with many customers. The most enjoyable part of the job was satisfying customers and seeing them smile because of my help.
ROOM FOR GROWTH
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Miami, FLFebruary 1, 2015
company is growing but there are a lot of changes that happen from one day to the next. mgmt. and HR can be very unprofessional at times
Great workplace
Sales Associate, Visual (Current Employee), Lone Tree, COJanuary 31, 2015
I love woking here. I make many friends and the people here are fun to work with and are very helpful. The only complaint I have is the employee discount. We only get 10% off our purchases. I find that to be a honest rip off. Our products here can get to be very expensive, and a 10% discount hardly covers anything.
WORK PLACE
Seasonal associate (Former Employee), NEW YORK,NYJanuary 31, 2015
I DONT HAVE TOO MUCH STUFF TO SAY BUT IN 3 MONTH THE I WORK THERE. THEY ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD CLEAN ENVIRONMENT ,EVERYTHING ORGANIZED NICE CUSTOMER SERVICE.ECT,,,,