Forever 21 Employee Reviews

Found 2,816 reviews matching the search
Super kind and nice our store manager
Associate (Current Employee) –  Anchorage, AKOctober 18, 2016
They cut hours but still they are hiring.
They should give more hours to those people who are hard working and for how many years are they working at F21.
Pros
10%discount
Cons
1 10mns break
I love forever 21
Visual Merchandiser/Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Humble, TXOctober 18, 2016
It like having your own little family working with you. Everyone helping each other out.I just hate when have to do recovery at the end of the day
Pros
Discouts
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Very Unprofessional
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Wichita Falls, TXOctober 18, 2016
It started out pretty decent when I first started working there, but day by day the managment became self centered and started threatening the employees of their job and me personally. If you get injured on the job, you will be marked for a no call no show and be fired.
Pros
You get a paid 10 minute break for 5 hour shifts.
Cons
Everything else if you are not the managments favourite.
fast paced`
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 18, 2016
its very easy greeting the customers, handing them a mesh bag. the hours were very flexible and the managers work with you.
Pros
very flexible
Cons
n/a
Sales associate
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PAOctober 17, 2016
If you like folding clothes, doing a ton of go backs, aND dress nice for work, this is the place to be. Very chilled place to work, but HORRIBLE HOURS.
Co workers were fun but management was terrible
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Modesto, CAOctober 17, 2016
I was a visual assistant and it was fun merchandising but overnights were terrible they expected so much from you but paid very little
Management was terrible they were never organized and lacked communication
Pros
10% discount
Cons
Overnights, management
Very fun welcoming environment, fast paced
Visual Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  South County, MOOctober 16, 2016
My over all experience at Forever 21 is great but I am under valued & in need of a full time well paying job. The employees are nice & the managers as well but they do expect me to work two different locations & long hours with low pay & stop me at 39 hours.
Pros
Co-workers, hours
Cons
Breaks, pay, under valued
Open my mind to apperal
Sales Assiocate (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYOctober 16, 2016
I found myself liking the company getting to know the store needs. I just did agree with current manager. Plus the co-workers here we're unprofessional to much extra conversation.
Pros
Saw newest fashion
Cons
New release didnt come in all size with new shipping often sizes split up.
fun work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newark, DEOctober 15, 2016
interacting with costumers, learned how to meet my sales goals, hardest part of the job dealing with angry costumers, enjoyable part of the job getting to know new people.
Cons
short breaks
A bit boring , but manageable.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 13, 2016
The workplace was never the same, we constantly changed locations. It was an easy job, however the manager wasn't the nicest. I learned to work and respect other people even when I disliked them.
Cons
Rude manager, forced to buy lunch
Friendly team reliant work environment
Take ready merchandise to the sales floor (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZOctober 10, 2016
A constantly active work environment that keeps you on your toes without being too demanding. The employees were welcoming and helpful when learning the workplace.
not a great place to work at.
Forever 21, Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 10, 2016
not a great environment to be working at. long hours, little pay, rude management, store is always a mess. The least enjoyable job i ever had.
Job security, nice coworkers.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 10, 2016
Learned to recover tables and racks. Learned to better my costumer service, Learned to up sell. Learned how to outfit a customer and suggest particular styles.
very fun working experience
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 9, 2016
learned how to put together outfits for guest, fun, I was able to work with good people. Customers were always happy leaving the store because I made sure to help them.
A terrible place to work if you are in management
Stock Manager (Former Employee) –  Barboursville, WVOctober 9, 2016
I'm sure that each store if different, however working in a store that just recently opened as a manger, I had a terrible experience and have never worked for a company that enabled it's store manager to make decisions based around favoritism. Overall, the management at my store was a disaster, led by a person who aligns more with a high schooler than a professional and surrounded by other under-qualified idiots who enabled her behavior.
Pros
Decent compensation and benefits
Cons
Short breaks, terrible management
good environment to be around
Sales associate, cashier (Current Employee) –  200 baychester avenueOctober 8, 2016
there are times where it can be rough at work because the customers but i pick myself up and have to m=remind myself that is a place of business and there is a time and place for everything. the most enjoyable thing about my job is always getting asked to stay that shows a lot in my work ethnic skills and always getting complimented by my customers for being so helpful
Great atmosphere
SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Watertown, MAOctober 7, 2016
Mainly tended to customer and customer service. Helped customers locate items and handled the sale at the point of sales station. Also assisted with loss prevention.
Fast paced sales driven environment providing myriad growth opportunities
Visual Merchandising Manager (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAOctober 6, 2016
I highly respect and am most motivated by the cutting edge trend forecasting and outfitting across company directives. Forever 21 has definitely cornered the market when it comes to transferring runway and haute couture looks into ready to wear affordable merchandise.
Fun work environment but poor managment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 6, 2016
There were multiple managers but there was a lack of communication. My co-workers were very helpful when it came to training and any questions I had but many employees would call in and there was never enough staff on hand to help clean up at the end of the night, resulting in many late nights (11pm).
Pros
Fun environment
Cons
Horrible managment
It was a very fun place to work at.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 6, 2016
Working at forever 21 is a wonderful job for teens that just started working. The workers there are helpful and respectful. Some days at work can be kind of a headache but after a while you will get use to it and kearn how to look at the brighter side of things.