Forever 21 Employee Reviews

Found 3,580 reviews matching the search
Fun upbeat place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAJuly 30, 2017
The day at work consists of you organizing clothing and speaking with customers. The culture is very modern you get people who are into fashion and some who arent but it gives the environment a positive vibe from the great individuals. Hardest part of the job is being everywhere at once sometimes it gets crowded so you have to move fast to get it all done. The best part is the customers you get to meet so many people.
A Company that Doesn't Care About Employees
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chico, CAJuly 29, 2017
I worked here for a short time and that was far too long. There was hardly ever a time that wasn't "black-out" period (meaning you can't ask for time off) and they consistently over-hired and then took hours away from the non-seasonal staff. I commuted 30 minutes for 4 hours a week at one point. There is also no chance for pay raise or promotion until you have worked there for over a year.
Productive working environment great Coworker to work with when on the floor.
Sales Associate/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJuly 29, 2017
My experience at Forever 21 really expressed how I like to work for another forever 21 job because I’m so familiar with everything but I’m surely open to get to do more Experience as well.
Pros
Lunch with coworker
Cons
Short breaks and Manager
Family like workplace, stressful and unpredictable hours
Sales Associate/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Metairie, LAJuly 28, 2017
Forever 21 is a nice environment, Everyone is very polite, and everyone is like a big family. However, the workplace can sometimes be extremely stressful. The hours are unpredictable and I would need something to work around my college schedule.
Pros
nice people, clean environment
Cons
Theft, hours, lack of communication
Its okay
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  GuamJuly 28, 2017
I just needed a job for the mean time before I graduated from High school. I plan to join the United State Marines in a year or 2. So for now I need a job...
I've learned a lot & I'm still learning.
But I need more hours.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Lake Grove, NYJuly 27, 2017
Delieverd excellent customer service.
Asssisted managers with new merchandise
Asnswering phone calls to help customers to locate there merchandise. Helped managers what they needed they needed.
Great start towards your love for fashion
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Valley Stream, NYJuly 27, 2017
A seven hour shift doesn't seem bad when you're surrounded by clothes. Holidays and customers can be a little stressful but just like rain, the bad must past in order for you to see a rainbow.
Its a cool place to work if you enjoy retail and fashion but not if you like to do others job while the sit on theyre but milking the clock.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Beachwood, OHJuly 26, 2017
Didn't like working there personally. At first I thought it would be cool being that im into fashion and i love helping people and it just went with everything i liked and liked to do but didn't appreciate having to work like a dog while the employees who were already working before didnt do anything but hang out in break room, take multiple breaks without clocking out, and try on clothes in dressing room like its dress up TERRIBLE.
Pros
Great food in food court
Cons
Ignorant co workers
It's okay
Sales Associate/ Cashier- Greeting (Former Employee) –  Pearl, MSJuly 26, 2017
it took them a long time to call me back and finally hire me but for the most part it's an okay job and it keeps you busy. I liked the place and my managers
Group work
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 25, 2017
Working at forever 21 is nice job, I learned about inventory working at this job learning in Coming and out going packages and tagging and scanning packages
This job is all about drama
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 25, 2017
The management treat employees like they are children they talked to us as if they were our parents and I did not appreciate being ignored by the management when needing work to do
Pros
The employees were awesome
Cons
Barely get brakes
Managers are terrible
Visual Merchandising Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 25, 2017
The upper management was terrible. Did not help with anything, sat around and complained--ordered other people to do their job. District managers played favorites and made it obvious. There is little room to grow in the company. You are just another number.
Love this job
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJuly 24, 2017
Love the environmen friendly staff and workers form the women to the men,love to shop a customer how and what they should swere,alwaYs stocked with the latest
Forever 21
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orland Park, ILJuly 24, 2017
Don't recommend working here unless you're full time because you barely work so that brings your pay roll way down . I liked it for the most part everyone was friendly and everyone was laid back .
Pros
smooth working
Cons
not enough hours
Bad Environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJuly 23, 2017
Terrible Job, need to hire better employees, Managers were fighting customers, unorganized staffing, Poor meetings, just overall bad workplace, the most enjoyable part of the job was the 15 minute break during 5 hours.
Cons
Unorganized, Short breaks, Rude Management, Unsafe environment
Average retail job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newark, CAJuly 22, 2017
Not amazing, but definitely not the worst. The workers and management are what make the job bearable. They are all really nice and are fun to be around.
Fun environment
Forever 21, Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Leeds, ALJuly 22, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to assist the customers in what items look good on them instead of just selling the item to them. It was also enjoyable to help style the customers as well. The hardest part about the job was the put backs and the cleaning of the store. Forever 21 is a fast paced environment so we would have a ton of put backs at the end of the night all while trying to make sure the store is up to par before we leave.
Pros
Seeing different customers
Cons
Short breaks, employee discounts
Great store
Forever 21, Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mercedes, TXJuly 22, 2017
This company was a great store as well I was only 17 at the time I was still going to school and attending sports so my sports didn't let me really work so I had to quit
Not worth it
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJuly 20, 2017
There are other retailers in fashion that provide better product, better training, and better service- including benefits and scheduling. Forever 21 also requires employees to wear F21 clothes, which is not feasible for certain body types.
Great first job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Mishawaka, INJuly 20, 2017
this was a great first job. they worked with my school schedule and gave me all the hours i needed to survive. my management team was amazing and i made friends that i still keep in contact with 4 years later.
Pros
great team, low stress
Cons
long holiday hours-mandatory

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forever 21. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7