Forfeiture Support Associates, LLC Employee Reviews

Very relaxed and easy-going work place
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXApril 9, 2017
Work is very easy, environment is laid back. There are no promotions or pay raises, but paid time off and sick/vacation is there. Promotions would be great!
Pros
Vacation, insurance, sick leave, work-life balance
Cons
no advancement, no pay raises
Good Starting Place
Records Examiner/Analyst (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 31, 2017
Good place to start but leave quickly. Not much room to grow given the contract environment. Benefits aren't that great. Management is mostly hands off which is good because you definitely want as little contact with them as possible. All in all, it's good working here, just not for too long.
Great Place to work
Contractor Paralegal (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KSMarch 24, 2017
Very Professional and diligent. Legal services and legal support staff is a great career to get involved in. I work in financial litigation at my job.
It's a great place to start but not a career.
Records Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCMarch 23, 2017
The work load is heavy but pretty simple. The benefits are okay if you don't have kids or medical problems. The management can be a lot better. Managers should be required to do training once a year on management skills. There is no room to grow or move up. Overall the company is good for a college student not a mom/dad!
Pros
okay salary
Cons
the managers need more training, benefits could be better
Production, Purchasing, Budget, Invoices and Inventory
Distribution Clerk (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 24, 2017
Fast pace job with a lot of exciting opportunities. Talking with the vendors about new products along with samples to show customers upcoming new items in the store.
Pros
Free samples of merchandise for customer to see. Before buying the product.
Cons
Visiting other companies business to promote products.
Productive and fun work place
Records Examiner/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 15, 2017
A job is a job, we all know that. The people that you work around, now that is what makes a job good or bad. In my case, my job is great. I enjoy coming to work every day. I've learned a lot at my current job, things that I will definitely take with me to my next job in the future.
Typical government job-No work just fill an open position so they would not lose it.
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAJanuary 11, 2017
From day one there was no leadership. Woman that was my direct supervisor was unresponsive to helping me. She was rude and condescending. The attorneys I did work for loved my work but, not enough to sustain me.
This was the worse job of my fifty+ years of employment. Very high stress job. The most discriminatory place I have ever worked.
Pros
Cons
Very hostile work environment
review
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  DC, DCJanuary 6, 2017
3 stars. The job isn't bad, but the pay is not the most ideal. Depending on the contract you get, you may appreciate where you work.
Rewarding experience
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VANovember 14, 2016
Working for FSA at the DEA HQ's has given me a direct connection with the federal government.(my ultimate goal is to work full time as a government employee rather than only a contractor). I work in a pleasant work environment, where it is easy to communicate with my Supervisor and coworkers.
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 12, 2016
I have been employed with FSA for over 9 yrs. My work location is a very fast past environment. The staff is very good to work with and management is hard working and mission oriented. The job is not hard as long as you have great time management skills and you pay extra special attention to detail that is a must. There is very little room for error. I enjoy working with the staff and all the various other entities that together we produce an excellent product.
Pros
My office is small about 15 staffers
Cons
Due to the size of my workplace there is no room for in house advancement potential
Sadly, no room for advancement, but loved the work.
Records Examiner (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 25, 2016
I would work for them again in a heartbeat. Interesting work, really opened my eyes about the criminal justice system and the agencies bringing work in.
Great
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 1, 2016
Great! I have learned so much! I have an excellent supervisor, and I work among an excellent team! The scheduling is flexible and there are so many different avenues of learning to choose from. If you want to start a career in Law Enforcement, it is a great start!
Growing company
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 23, 2016
Good company to work for. Good pay. Hard to get promoted with your agency. Most of the time you have to go to a different agency. Good company going through some changes.
Pros
Work schedule, pay, company bonuses
Cons
Health insurance is high, Hard to get promoted. No raise in 5 years
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA) is a good place to work
Security Specialist II/Records Examiner/Analyst E (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 20, 2016
I work with a good team at FSA and enjoy coming to work everyday. FSA have good benefits, 410k & saving plan. Overall FSA is a fun place to work.
Not sure of this Company's integrity
executive assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJanuary 14, 2016
In all the interviews I have been on for FSA which have totaled about 7 over all, the procedure is the same. Its a tough process that lasts over an hour with a member of Law enforcement and a supervisor. The Interviewers seem nervous and hint that they have been exposed to a fair amount of turn over. I was finally chosen as a blind hire at the US Marshals and I know someone who interviewed for the same location as a paralegal. She mentioned that she would turn down the offer from a bad vibe she had if they extended it. Strange levels of uncertainty and complex confusing attributes of the position started to emerge.....as well as an abrasive team from another company that does back ground checks. The paralegal offer and this offer were rescinded that same day with no explanation and little communication with the US Marshals. I know that there has been a serious scandal at the Marshals recently but the feeling I got is that this position might still offer compromising business practices that as a contractor on the lower tiers exposes safety. This is just my experience, hopefully not standard with in the company.
Pros
If its stable it seems functional depending on the site
Cons
Strange unethical dealings
Very Poor Management
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 3, 2015
Management does not stand by their employees. Also no raises ever because the salary is based on the Asset Forfeiture contract.
Good employer
Financial Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 11, 2015
Most of the employees at FSA are contractors for government agencies, but the ones with whom I work are decent people. The working conditions are pretty good, but there's no parking provided by FSA or the client.
Great
Asset Forfeiture Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 15, 2015
Great Company. Great management. It is a really good place to advance one's career. Training is provided to facilitate the work process.
Stable and active office
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  New YorkJuly 15, 2015
A large part of this position deals with editing, proofreading and picking up on any errors that may have passed through. The offices are active and you must find a balance with dealing with new cases as well as following up on old cases. Daily communication with co-workers is necessary is obtaining requested information.
Pros
Stable and consistent work.
Cons
Compensation has not been increased.
Busy government contractor
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 15, 2015
• Performed obligation, modification and de-obligation of funds in Financial Management Information System (FMIS).
• Generated and reconciled quarterly reports on open outstanding travel authorizations in Standardized Tracking and Reporting System (STARS), FMIS and E2 Solutions.
• Processed vendor payments in multiple financial systems (FMIS and STARS) used by the agency.
• Updated and maintained vendor information in financial databases.
• Reviewed and entered ACH vendor payment enrollment form.
• Audited and handled travel expense reimbursement vouchers within the Division.
• Tracked paid invoices against purchase order commitments.
• Provided general financial and accounting support to aid in budgetary processes.
• Proposed recommendations for corrective actions for improper or illegal expenditures and accounting funds.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forfeiture Support Associates, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Forfeiture Support Associates, LLC Reviews by Job Title