Busy government contractor
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) – Arlington, VA – July 15, 2015
• Performed obligation, modification and de-obligation of funds in Financial Management Information System (FMIS).
• Generated and reconciled quarterly reports on open outstanding travel authorizations in Standardized Tracking and Reporting System (STARS), FMIS and E2 Solutions.
• Processed vendor payments in multiple financial systems (FMIS and STARS) used by the agency.
• Updated and maintained vendor information in financial databases.
• Reviewed and entered ACH vendor payment enrollment form.
• Audited and handled travel expense reimbursement vouchers within the Division.
• Tracked paid invoices against purchase order commitments.
• Provided general financial and accounting support to aid in budgetary processes.
• Proposed recommendations for corrective actions for improper or illegal expenditures and accounting funds.