Forfeiture Support Associates Employee Reviews in United States

Sadly, no room for advancement, but loved the work.
Records Examiner (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 25, 2016
I would work for them again in a heartbeat. Interesting work, really opened my eyes about the criminal justice system and the agencies bringing work in.
Great
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 1, 2016
Great! I have learned so much! I have an excellent supervisor, and I work among an excellent team! The scheduling is flexible and there are so many different avenues of learning to choose from. If you want to start a career in Law Enforcement, it is a great start!
Growing company
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 23, 2016
Good company to work for. Good pay. Hard to get promoted with your agency. Most of the time you have to go to a different agency. Good company going through some changes.
Pros
Work schedule, pay, company bonuses
Cons
Health insurance is high, Hard to get promoted. No raise in 5 years
Forfeiture Support Associates (FSA) is a good place to work
Security Specialist II/Records Examiner/Analyst E (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJanuary 20, 2016
I work with a good team at FSA and enjoy coming to work everyday. FSA have good benefits, 410k & saving plan. Overall FSA is a fun place to work.
Very Poor Management
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 3, 2015
Management does not stand by their employees. Also no raises ever because the salary is based on the Asset Forfeiture contract.
Good employer
Financial Analyst I (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 11, 2015
Most of the employees at FSA are contractors for government agencies, but the ones with whom I work are decent people. The working conditions are pretty good, but there's no parking provided by FSA or the client.
Great
Asset Forfeiture Analyst (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 15, 2015
Great Company. Great management. It is a really good place to advance one's career. Training is provided to facilitate the work process.
Stable and active office
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  New YorkJuly 15, 2015
A large part of this position deals with editing, proofreading and picking up on any errors that may have passed through. The offices are active and you must find a balance with dealing with new cases as well as following up on old cases. Daily communication with co-workers is necessary is obtaining requested information.
Pros
Stable and consistent work.
Cons
Compensation has not been increased.
Busy government contractor
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAJuly 15, 2015
• Performed obligation, modification and de-obligation of funds in Financial Management Information System (FMIS).
• Generated and reconciled quarterly reports on open outstanding travel authorizations in Standardized Tracking and Reporting System (STARS), FMIS and E2 Solutions.
• Processed vendor payments in multiple financial systems (FMIS and STARS) used by the agency.
• Updated and maintained vendor information in financial databases.
• Reviewed and entered ACH vendor payment enrollment form.
• Audited and handled travel expense reimbursement vouchers within the Division.
• Tracked paid invoices against purchase order commitments.
• Provided general financial and accounting support to aid in budgetary processes.
• Proposed recommendations for corrective actions for improper or illegal expenditures and accounting funds.
Great contract company
Records Examiner (Current Employee) –  NewarkMay 28, 2015
Though the communication with FSA is limited mostly to timesheet issues and leave issues, I have never had a problem with the company.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Maternity Leave
Paralegal
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYFebruary 5, 2015
Contract work. I never heard from my supervisor until my contract ended. No job security. My assignment tasks were different after I started working. No guidance provided. The pay was generous. However, you do not receive vacation pay for a year.
Good Federal Contracting agency to work with.
Procurement Technician/Contracts Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 1, 2015
I found Forfeiture to be a great Federal Contracting agency to work with to land a long term assignment opportunities. They're HR department is very professional. I especially found their website to be user friendly. They have a host of good job opportunities.
Pros
great job website and opporunites, hr department is wonderful to work with
fantastic place to work
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJanuary 23, 2015
worked with goverment and federal officers
worked with court systems
Pros
free lunch
Great company but little room for advancement
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 22, 2015
This is a great company to work for in support of the DOJ. There's a great work/life balance and the management is there for you when you need them.
Depending on where you work, you might have co-workers from this company in your office or you might be the only contractor in an office full of government employees.
The hardest part of my job is the lack of work at times. I can only do my job when the agents are taking down a case and seizing assets. It's quite slow when they're building cases and not actively seizing property.
Pros
benefits, job security, leraning opportunity, independence.
Cons
salary of course. there hasn't been an increase in years. stagnant wages are not good for moral.
Great Company
Records Examiner/Analyst (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAJanuary 15, 2015
Great work environment, loved working in governmant buildings. Peers were great and it helped me gain alot of work experience
stable work environment
Records Examiner / Analyst (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAOctober 9, 2014
hard work, decent pay, decent benefits, very little room for advancement
Pros
good benefits
Cons
no room for advancement, stagnant pay
12 years with FSA and incredible experience with ICE
Records Examiner/Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 7, 2014
This was by far the most enjoyable work experience in my life. I worked with the most amazing co-workers who will remain my friends.

I would do it all over again!
Pros
excellent environment
Would not recommend
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CASeptember 12, 2014
This company cut costs on providing benefits to employees and there was little to no oppurtunities for advancement or professional development. Morale in my office was low because there were never any pay raises. High turnover because most use this job as a stepping stone for a job with real benefits and annual pay raises.
If you're not working at a job that gives you at least a Cost of Living increase every year then your pay is actually decreasing every year due to inflation.
Pros
job security
Cons
little to no oppurtunity for advancement, no pay raises
not a fun place to work
Data Analyst (Administrative Support) (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 5, 2014
Too many turn overs, because everyone stay in your conversations looking for something to get you fired. If they mind their business this would be a good place to work. This company need people in authority tobe better trained in every aspect of the deparents. They get flustered when have to train is required less is better and you have to learn on your own or they get oother workers to try to assist you.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
stay in your lane
FSA was a wonderful place to work.
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYJuly 18, 2014
Being a federal contractor for FSA was one of the most enjoyable positions I have held.

-Office atmosphere was excellent.
-Co-workers were easy to work with.
-The job itself was very interesting and kept you thinking.