This role will work on the MicroProbe site which is a subsidiary of FormFactor, Inc. In this role the HR Manager position will be responsible for leading HR activities for a key business group in the company as well as manage one employee in Carlsbad. This position is a key contributor in the Human Resources organization and the business unit and includes but is not limited to:
This Manager position will be responsible for leading HR activities for a key business group in the company as well as manage one employee in Carlsbad. This position is a key contributor in the Human Resources organization and the business unit and includes but is not limited to:
- Provide HR consultation to the vice presidents, directors, managers and employees within the client groups in San Jose, Carlsbad and China
- Assist in organization design, employee/team development and building a culture which engages and motivates employees.
- Drives change management activities within the organization, across functional areas and regions. Will work closely with functional HR to support and drive consistent world wide messaging and programs.
- Advises and consults in the business unit to ensure human resources practices, policies and programs are consistent with FormFactor philosophy.
- As a member of the management team in the business unit, participates in regular staff meetings and provides Human Resources perspective to activities and agenda items. Keeps management team up to date on HR activities and relevant information
- Contributes to the overall establishment of the Human Resources department’s strategies and plans and maintains a broad company HR perspective
- Assist managers/employees with resolution of employee issues, career counseling and management coaching
- Facilitates communication of new/revised Human Resources programs and policy to leadership and employees.
- As the only HR team member at our San Jose site this role will be responsible for working directly with employees on a day-to-day basis answering questions and working through issues.
- BS/BA degree and a minimum of 7 years Human Resources experience within a technology company with manufacturing experience
- Experienced HR business partner plus experience in at least one functional area of Human Resources, such as Staffing, Compensation, or Benefits
- Experience working with a manufacturing organization is ideal.
- Experience working in high-tech and/or semiconductors industry is ideal.
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel