In this role you will perform electrical design for customized probe cards using active electrical components. Work with the application group to define probe card specification, designs/develops electrical circuit with tools (including simulation), verifies the design and supports installation/debug at customer site. You role will lead process and design tool improvement activities to achieve efficient completion of the design with coordinating and driving others.
- Design high of electric circuit for high performance probe card based on design rules.
- Electric circuit design containing microcontroller, FPGA, analog switches, logic devices, power supply using ourFFI internal tools and standard commercial tools.
- Firmware design and simulation for FPGA and microcontroller
- Verify the design (debug, support first article verification test)
- Understand product specifications, manufacturing design rules, applications to design the custom probe card
- Timely communication (FFI internal, external vendor and customer)
- Improve and develop new design process to shorten lead time and to prevent design defects.
- Manage the design problem escalation process to enable fast resolution.
- Work with customers to define probe card requirements and support probe card installations and debug at customer site
- Create design documents
- Work with tool development group to define tool specification, verify the tool function.
- 5-10 years design experience in the area of design of electrical systems
- Working knowledge or experience in the following are is plus
- Digital circuit design (microcontroller, FPGA, logic device
- Analog circuit design (analog switch, power circuit, A/D,
- Firmware design and simulation (Verilog/VHDL, C/C++, assembler)
- Signal and power integrity
- Self-motivated to take initiatives and take on responsibility.
- Effective project management, planning and facilitation skills.
- Effective time-management and organization skills.
- Computer proficiency – basic knowledge of Microsoft Office and EXCEL.
Indeed - 16 months ago
FormFactor, Inc. (FormFactor) designs, develops, manufactures, sells and supports precision semiconductor wafer probe cards. The Company has...