Forman Mills

Forman Mills United States Employee Reviews

Its a job
TEAM MEMBER (Current Employee), Chicago, ILApril 9, 2015
Pros: Its a job.
Cons: the lack of professionalism
A typical day at work at forman mills is full of frustration. I have learned how unprofessional people can be on a job. I have also learned that favoritism on the job is absolutely real. The management team sucks at this workplace. They don't take their jobs seriously, unless their boss is around. Majority of my coworkers are a great team to be around who feels the same way i feel.This job sucks, you don't get paid enough for the amount of work they expect you to do in one day. They treat you like you are a less of a person because their job title is higher than yours. Forgetting everybody on the job are grown and deserves the same amount of respect that they receive.
productive
Cashier/ Sales Associate/ Processor (Former Employee), pennsaukenApril 8, 2015
Pros: enjoyed customers and co-workers
Cons: short breaks
great place to work. I worked well with the customers and on the sales floor as well as stocking. I enjoyed my manager as well as co-worker. The hours were decent as well as the pay and balance of home and work life.
Productive place to work
Distribution Associate (Former Employee), Pennsauken, NJApril 8, 2015
Positive and productive place to work.
Co workers are very informative and friendly.
Pay is average for warehouse job.
Proessor
Processor (Current Employee), Detroit, MIMarch 30, 2015
Pros: lunch on time, calls you in when others don't wanna work, love to smile
A day at Forman Mills is full of work. I learned how to process clothes very fast.I learned how to work in a department. The management is very open and does the job. My co-workers really help me when I started and they showed me everything i needed to know and help me when I asked. The hardest part of the job is not been able to finish my work in one day. The most enjoyable part of my job is tht i am around people that are happy and outgoing
Productive workplace
Cashier (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJMarch 23, 2015
Pros: multiple breaks
Cons: no healthcare
It was an awesome experience. The workers was patient and understanding. It was an great experience to learn how to multi-task.
productive and fun
Department Manger (Current Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 4, 2015
a day there you would have fun and enjoy yourself every day. You would have to know to understand how to work with customers and understand the importantness of working with your customers service
Wouldn't work here again unless I had too.
Sales Associate/Casheir (Former Employee), DetroitMarch 2, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: all
I wouldn't want to work at Forman Mills again personally, unless I absolutely had no other choice. Management was poor and store cleanliness was subpar, the customers were rude and so were the staff.
Lack Of Hours
CHILDREN'S ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: teaching you to listen, to move quickly
Cons: never consistent, always focusing on hiring but never sure if the new associates are comfortable.
Forman Mills taught me a lot about customer service. The patiens in speaking with customers. Handling uproars at the store. being able to understand every customer is different.
Productive, and fast paced
Cashier/Processor (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 20, 2015
A typical day at work would be to take the customers orders, handling food and keeping my work area clean. It was a new experience for me but I learned how to do alot of things within the first few weeks. My co-workers was the best part of the job, we all worked as a team and had fun doing it.
Not a long term job
Processor (Former Employee), baltimore,MDFebruary 8, 2015
A typical day at work would be ok in the mornings until the store manager came to work. I honestly didn't learn anything while I was working at Forman Mills. there was always a miscommunication between management and employees. My co-workers were fun and always helping me and each other. The hardest thing to do was to keep up with everybody else management expected one person to clear a pallet of more than 1,500 pieces of clothing in a hour.
Alright establishment with hilarious co-workers
Seasonal Ladies Retail Associate (Former Employee), Egg Harbor Township, NJJanuary 31, 2015
Pros: vending machine
Cons: management is key
I enjoyed working with my fellow co-workers. Everyone was like a family, but management needs some work and organization.
Good customer service
Markdowns (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 29, 2015
.A typical day at work is waiting outside in the cold for management to come open the doors. I've learned to always remember the times and dates that you worked extra hours cause sometimes they don't put your time in. Management can be very rude at times and not always understanding. The hardest part about this job is making sure you don't say anything rude back to management.
forman mills
Front End Supervisor (Current Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 27, 2015
forman mills is an ok job its more like an job you will get when your done high school not a career the pay is great if you still stay at home
Great workplace
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Former Employee), Trenton, NJJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: easy going
Good working environment coworkers keep you laughing and smiling
very fun place to work at
customer service (Former Employee), Egg Harbor Township, NJJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: nice cafeteria with microwave
Cons: pt, no healtg ins
i learned retail
i reviewed how the supervisors interact with their employees
all my coworkes were great people
i loved doing my job
Cool place to work but can be stressful at times.
ladies department (Former Employee), Totowa, NJJanuary 17, 2015
On the weekends it can be crazy because customers do not care about the clothes and tends to throw them around. The co-workers where fun to work with.
clothes retailer company
Retail Associate (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 9, 2015
Pros: merchandise discounts, bi-weekly pay.
Cons: employee cuts from company, 35 hours only, 6 month probation for the benefits package.
The company expects you to do everything in the store. I processed clothes in boxes and put them on the rack and run them to the sales floor. Janitor does clean the nastiest places like the bathrooms and the break room. I was told to do errands for managers and I listened. No raises like 10 an hour from mayor rahm mannuel. You get a one dollar raise to dept head like 9.25/hour. I don't know how much the upper managers or corporates make. You get flexible shifts as janitor and not processors since they put you to work in the morning.
Good for resume building
Assistant Buyer (Current Employee), Pennsauken, NJJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: experience
Cons: work/life balance
Too much work not enough compensation.
No work/life balance
No room for advancement
No interest in employee development
social place
Cashier (Former Employee), Elizabeth, NJJanuary 8, 2015
working at formanmills was like working at any retail store. my day consisted of me greeting customers and working on a register for my entire shift
Great co-workers, Horrible managers
Customer Service (Former Employee), Totowa, NJJanuary 8, 2015
I loved working here only because of the co-workers. The managers were very childish, and tempermental.

1 2 3 4 5