Formula Street Inc

Formula Street Inc Employee Reviews

Fun place to work as a side job. I travel all over CT and meet new people/friends.
Brand Ambassador/Promotional model (Current Employee), Hartford, CTJune 27, 2014
Pros: give aways of patron merchandise, meeting new friends.
Cons: frist come/first serve to the scheduling of events/promotions.
This is a side job I have that is very entertaining and fun to work.
I do promotional events for Patron Tequila.
I work with other girls and go to different bars/package stores and hand out samples and merchandise.
Explaining the different kinds of beverages the Patron company makes to the consumers and give them a taste for free!
I love traveling to different places I haven't been before and making people's day with what I do as a promotional model.
Fun and highly social workplace.
Event Marketing/Chester County Team Lead (Current Employee), El Segundo, CAFebruary 19, 2014
Pros: meet lots of new people, make lots of new friends, many different social atmospheres.
Cons: no healthcare.
I love this job! I get to meet new people all the time, make new friends, and go to different places I wouldn't typically go to. It is all about being social which is one of my best qualities! The management and my co-workers are all fabulous! Everything about this job I enjoy, the only down fall is that it does not provide healthcare.
Up and coming marketing and promotions company, good work culture and management.
Regional Manager, Central and Southeast Regions (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAApril 18, 2013
Regional Manager for the Central and Southeast Regions, field marketing management.
unethical, not recommended
team lead (Former Employee), los angeles, caMarch 29, 2013
This is the most disorganized agency I have ever worked for at the field management level in Los Angeles - The management always seems confused and they are very demanding. The other girls that work for them are great but they lose a lot of girls because of how they treat people.
get to events and engage with costumers
Team Leader/Brand Ambassador (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXMarch 15, 2013
go to events and engage with consumers share with them the new products.
Customer service Experience
Marketing Rep/Promotions (Current Employee), Philadelphia, paNovember 15, 2012
Proficient in the use of Windows based office software including Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook. Ability to multi-task, perform general office duties and use various office equipment.
Promote products and services; generate leads and initiate sales
Establish and improve client communications; maintain ongoing relationships
Address customer inquiries; interpret and deliver information
Conduct surveys and analyzed results Coordinate, plan and contribute trade shows, concerts and special events
Serve complimentary alcohol to consumers
fun
Brand Ambassador Team Lead / Promotional model (Current Employee), El Segundo, CAJune 29, 2012
Fun company to work for. Gain a lot of branding/promoting experience.
DO NOT WORK FOR THIS AGENCY
Event Manager (Current Employee)February 1, 2011
Cons: unprofessional, unrealiable
Formula Street, Inc. is very unprofessional. They will promise on time payment and not follow through. They will book you for an event and then unbook you b/c you can't make a UNPAID "casting call" that they schedule on a FRIDAY NIGHT! Everyone in this industry understands that is when we work and make our money. If you want an unsecure, non-paying agency to work for, this is it! If you're a professional and understand your time is MONEY, go with another REPUTABLE agency! Good luck!

March 29, 2013

I had the same experience in LA - they are terrible!