Forrest City Medical Center Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Co Workers were great people with a Heart but Management was NOT.
Staff CT and X-ray tech PRN (Former Employee) –  Forrest City ArkMay 4, 2012
Small Hospital trying to act big. Manager that I worked for was not a manager at all. Was a womanizer and tried to keep stuff stirred up all the time. Never helped in the dapartment at all. Was alway busy running around the Hospital visiting. The pay was bad at a time when it was the only opening around was making 10 dollars an hour less than what other hospital paid. Management took advantage of this. Only ones working there are ones that lived in the area.
Pros
very nice co-workers that had heart
Cons
bad pay bad management
Interesting
Medical Staff Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Forrest City, AR 72335July 27, 2012
A typical day of work was trying to locate physician's while they were checking on patients first thing in the morning, before the left to go to their offices. I learned a lot about the medical field,and at times it was scary. I never encountered problems with co-workers because we were always running from on assignment to another, this position was very demanding and fast paced. I credentialed doctors so i managed myself and trained a co-worker. The hardest part of my job was the turnover in upper management. The most enjoyable part of this job was all of it, the entire learning experience.
Pros
discount on lunch and medical attention.
Cons
healthcare