Forrest City Medical Center Employee Review

View all Forrest City Medical Center reviews

Interesting
Medical Staff Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Forrest City, AR 72335July 27, 2012
A typical day of work was trying to locate physician's while they were checking on patients first thing in the morning, before the left to go to their offices. I learned a lot about the medical field,and at times it was scary. I never encountered problems with co-workers because we were always running from on assignment to another, this position was very demanding and fast paced. I credentialed doctors so i managed myself and trained a co-worker. The hardest part of my job was the turnover in upper management. The most enjoyable part of this job was all of it, the entire learning experience.
Pros
discount on lunch and medical attention.
Cons
healthcare

Other Forrest City Medical Center Employee Reviews

Patient Care
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Forrest City, ARMay 31, 2017
Working at Forrest City Medical Center a typical day at work was making sure that all patients were taken care of, taking vital signs, transferring patients, making sure they dont wander, and documentation.
Pros
Being able to relax, meeting new people, and taking breaks.
Cons
no benefits, some patients could be difficult to handle, and only 1 lunch (no breaks).
Faced paced
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Forrest City, ARMay 20, 2017
The compensation benefits are very rewarding and beneficial.I enjoyed the companys' benefit package!Their benefit package was one of the better ones ive seen to date! Very face paced non team environment!Will put all ones training and skills to use!