Forrest City Medical Center Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Not The Best Place To Be
Med-Surg Telemetry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Forrest City, ARNovember 6, 2015
Stuck in an environment that is toxic at best. Staff unable to separate personal and work lives. Unfair treatment of employees and patients from other employees, and upper management. Hiring of incompetent and unreliable staff. Extremely heavy workload with hourly pay that does not match the work.
Pros
Leaving The Facility
Cons
Working At The Facility
Interesting
Medical Staff Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Forrest City, AR 72335July 27, 2012
A typical day of work was trying to locate physician's while they were checking on patients first thing in the morning, before the left to go to their offices. I learned a lot about the medical field,and at times it was scary. I never encountered problems with co-workers because we were always running from on assignment to another, this position was very demanding and fast paced. I credentialed doctors so i managed myself and trained a co-worker. The hardest part of my job was the turnover in upper management. The most enjoyable part of this job was all of it, the entire learning experience.
Pros
discount on lunch and medical attention.
Cons
healthcare