Forrester Construction Company Employee Reviews

Great company!
Support Group (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDJuly 25, 2016
Working at Forrester has been a huge step forward for me. It is truly a great place to work. Excellent compensation, good benefits package and great, talented team.

Employees are given many opportunities to grow in their roles and do things outside their day job. This is a major plus of being a mid-sized firm. Many people have worked their for a decade or two and have grown from entry-level or junior roles to senior managers and beyond.

This is a place for hardworking, talented people. The most difficult part of the job is that a lot is expected of everyone, but if you are willing to work hard, go above and beyond and want to grow, this is the place for you.
Pros
Compensation, benefits, employee events, great culture
Construction
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDFebruary 13, 2014
Awesome people work there and do their best to do the right thing to make things happen.
Productive and a fun place to work. Career advancement and peer recognition
Operations Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDNovember 11, 2013
Forrester Construction Company is an General Contractor in Rockville, MD.
It was a great place to work and the training was very effective to my job performance. My peers took every suggestion for improvement to heart and allowed me to perform to the best of my abilities. I would work for Forrester Construction Company again!
Pros
we always had luncheons and staff meetings onsite and off.
Good, strong company.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDOctober 28, 2013
Had some of my most successful years in the construction industry as the senior manager and VP of our division allowed me to operate with very little micro management as my projects were completed either on time or before and always made a significant profit.
Pros
good bonus based on performance
Cons
accounting department clogged the wheels of progress for the construction management teams.
Experiencing huge layoffs
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJune 25, 2013
FCC has laid off 100 people in the last year. This is not a place to go for a secure future or advancement.
Senior Cost Engineer (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MarylandMarch 18, 2013
I have build lots of new skills and worked with great people.
Great co-workers
General Contractor (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDNovember 12, 2012
The folks are great. Everyone seems willing to help out, whether it is in their job description or not. The benefits went from rather good to mediocre, but it seems that is the way many companies are going. The health insurance costs have grown and that was my main gripe with the benefits package. Well, that and only 2 weeks vacation unless you are pretty high on the totem pole or have been there for years and years. I am confused about the direction management is taking. Maybe they know something I don't, but they have been making odd decisions lately. And the best and worst part of the job is the core - project management. At times with the right players, its great. At times with the wrong players, it becomes very stressful. The more you can control that, the happier you will be, but you don't get to choose the client, and only some of the subcontractors.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forrester Construction Company. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7