Forsyth Advisors is a boutique consulting firm specializing in strategic sourcing and supply chain strategy for lower middle market clients. We provide targeted solutions and oversee execution to ensure our clients realize measurable and sustainable results. We have led engagements across a wide range of industries and product categories.
The right candidate will be responsible for supporting comprehensive strategic sourcing projects. The scope of these projects will include a diverse set of direct material commodities, indirect expense categories, and global sourcing. The overall objective of the projects is to improve profitability at our clients while meeting the appropriate levels of quality and service our clients require.
- Analyze client spend by supplier, commodity, and SKU
- Identify and profile potential suppliers, both domestically and in low cost countries
- Benchmark market pricing for various products, manufacturing processes, and services
- Create spreadsheets and financial models to detail and summarize total landed cost and savings
- Clearly and concisely report findings verbally and in Powerpoint
- Track global cost drivers and trends (i.e. commodities, labor, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in engineering or supply chain management. MBA or other advance degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in manufacturing, supply chain, or engineering discipline
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment to produce outstanding results
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Access, and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Disciplined and well organized
Please provide your:
- College GPA
- Relevant SAT/ACT/GMAT scores
- Salary expectations
Compensation is based on experience and potential.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Forsyth Advisors is a boutique consulting firm specializing in strategic sourcing and supply chain solutions for lower middle market...