Job Title: Accountant
Reports to: CEO
Fort Rapids Water park, hotel and conference center is seeking an ACCOUNTANT to grow with company. We are Central Ohio's largest indoor water park resort, with second largest conference center in Columbus, and largest upscale seafood buffet in Columbus. We also have arcade, gift shop, bar and café.
FLEXIBLE WORKING HOUR REQUIRED, MUST ABLE TO WORK ON WEEKENDS. Accountant will work closely with the management team, payroll, petty cash as well as individuals from all areas of the hotel.
- Payroll calculation
- Supplies financial reports to CEO
- Creates and maintains proper controls on cash, revenues, expenses, and spending
- Reconciles general ledger accounts
- Reconciles bank accounts
- Performs financial analysis
- Prepares and plans annual and monthly forecasting and budgeting
- Prepares daily and monthly financial reports
- Monitors, documents and analyzes all sales, purchases, salaries, and expenses of the hotel
- Organizes and maintains certificates of insurance from vendors
- Maintains current licenses and permits
- Preferred: at least 2 years’ experience in related job area
- Skills in Payroll, quick book and excel
- Flexible working hours, must be available on weekends
- Mandarin-speaking preferred
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent background
- Able to effectively communicate with other departments and management team
- Finish other tasks as assigned
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package as well as a dynamic work environment. Qualified candidates please send your resume to 100@ fglending.com (remove space between @ and f). We look forward your application!