Fort Sill National Bank Employee Reviews in United States

Great working environment
Bank Teller/Balance Auditor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, NCFebruary 9, 2016
Fort Sill National Bank is a very good place to work. Very rewarding working with the customers to give them the best ways to get the most out of their bank accounts. I would recommend this bank to anyone looking to expand their career. You open/close accounts, have incentives ,so you can earn more money in your checks.
Pros
working with customers
Cons
no benifits
Fsnb
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Elizabethton, TNMay 16, 2016
We arrived at 8:30am and opened the branch at 9:00am. We would count our cash drawers, and the vault, we opened at 9:00 and started taking customers. In between customers I worked on audits, filing paperwork, sending paperwork to home office and ansewring phones.
Pros
Cons
Hours
Great starter for those wanting to go into the banking business
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kingsport, TNFebruary 24, 2016
Depending on the location really depends on the typical work day. Hours are good for customers but not so good for employees with kids. Not busy but the 1, 2, and 3rd of the month.
Cons
hours
The 4 days on 3 days off are good, but would like shorter hours.
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNApril 12, 2016
A typical day at work does go by pretty fast if we're busy, if not it's very slow. The branch manager is awesome. Learning is easy there if you're focused.
Had wonderful employees and loved interacting with the public.
Lead CSR/Teller (Former Employee) –  Clinton, TNMay 22, 2016
I learned how to work in a financial institution. Loved learning all the day to day processes that are involved with running a bank.
Terrible Attitudes
CSR/Teller (Former Employee) –  LAMarch 1, 2016
Everyone is very negative and stays to themselves. It's a very fun and easy job, but it's hard to come to work every morning when you know you have to deal with bad attitudes for 10-12 hours.
Good Banking Experience
CSR/Teller (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEJanuary 24, 2016
Good banking experience, ability to advance in career if you have the right managers. Long hours so it is important to try to get along with everyone you work with.
Cons
short breaks, long hours
Fort Sill National Bank
Teller (Former Employee) –  Covington, TNApril 5, 2016
Help customers with their banking needs in store and over the phone.
Helped customers with deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and loans.
Very nice place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKFebruary 12, 2016
This environment was nice to work in. Management was amazing. I loved going in. Usually it was with little to no supervision.
Decent Job
Customer Service Representative (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Lawton, OKSeptember 7, 2015
Overall being a CSR at FSNB is not hard, the job mostly consist of giving the customers there balance, doing overdrafts, activating cards, going over their transactions, card disputes, etc. Of course this job does come with dealing with customers that are not happy with a lot of the bank's policies.
I only work part-time in the evenings (from 3:30pm to 7pm Mon-Fri & 8am to 1pm Sat). I feel like there are not enough team leaders in the evening to assist us.
One thing that i really dislike about the job is that training is only one month. If we are working with people accts & money (indirectly) we need more training and practice on the floor also scenarios of what to do should be taught.
Cons
Not enough training, part time hrs
it was a decent experience
Teller (Former Employee) –  Twentynine Palms, CADecember 9, 2015
Entertaining working environment with a nice management team. Decent amount of structure and rules. Everyone seemed to understand what the rules were and we got along fairly well.
Great place to gain experience
General Supervisor (Current Employee) –  United StatesDecember 2, 2015
This is a great starting point into the banking and financial industry. It has helped me gain knowledge that I lacked in the past when applying for positions in this field.
grret first job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCAugust 19, 2015
delivery pizzas simple take orders simple stop being lazy and apply tips are great. great tips great tips great tips meet nice people easy work nice environment and fun people to work with
Pros
half off
Cons
call me in all the time
Fort Sill
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAOctober 1, 2015
I enjoyed being a bank tell and working for this wonderful establishment. I was able to meet different people everyday.
The staff was amazing and excellent to work with.
loved this company
Banking Branch Manger (Former Employee) –  Memphis,TNOctober 12, 2015
Never had a bad day! Great company to work for,very family orientated, worked with their employees to make this an exceptional Bank
Low wages
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAAugust 14, 2015
Company is not really a bad place to work but some individuals that are in management hasn't got a clue. It is ok when the team pulls together to reach a goals.
Pros
Having 5 days off every month
Cons
Poor management
Productive enviroment, fast paced work.
ATM Investigation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKJune 24, 2015
A typical day at work contains staying on task, completing disputes, investigating open dispute cases, ordering pictures from merchants and ATM machine holders, assisting customers and answering calls.
Pros
Customer service
Cons
fast paced
Great Company to learn and grow.
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Crossville, TNMay 15, 2015
I have learned a lot about he financial industry and have had the opportunity to bring my skills and ideas to the table at FSNB. In only a year I was able to be promoted to a Supervisor position and have truly enjoyed my time with the company.
Pros
Room for growth company wide.
Cons
My particular branch I have hit the max potential for promotion
Please See Resume
Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCMay 8, 2015
Senior Administrative Assistant/Accounts Payable/Customer Service
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
 Accounts Payable
 Payroll
 Issue Purchase Orders
 Document Control
 Answer Multiple Phone Lines

Computer software programs I used are as follows: Timberline Accounting software and Microsoft Office (all prog
Overall too much drama
CSR (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARMay 14, 2015
The job is easy, the people are ridiculous and petty, as a result of too many young people trying to run the place. The hours are terrible, you have no set schedule and you have to wear a uniform. It is a very laid back job if you can survive the manipulative snakes that work there and play the game you may be able to survive.
Pros
easy
Cons
eleven hour days with hour lunch