FORT SILL NATIONAL BANK

FORT SILL NATIONAL BANK Employer Reviews

workplace
CSR (Current Employee), Shreveport, LAOctober 16, 2014
overall an okay job but its not somewhere iwould want to stay, needing somewhere I could advance and have more opportunities
N/A
Customer Service Representative/Teller (Former Employee), Collierville, TNOctober 7, 2014
Receive and pay out money. Keep records of money and negotiable instruments involved in a financial institution’s various transactions. Open new accounts and process loan paperwork. Customer oriented with ability to take care of the customer’s needs while following company procedures. Performs all duties with the highest degree of confidentiality and – more... professionalism.
• Balance currency, coin and checks in cash drawers at ends of shifts, and calculate daily transactions using computers, calculators, or adding machines.
• Cash checks and pay out money after verifying that signatures are correct, that written and numerical amounts agree, and that accounts have sufficient funds.
• Receive checks and cash for deposit, verify amounts, and check accuracy of deposit slips.
• Enter customer’s transactions into computers to record transaction and issue computer generated receipts.
• Count currency, coins, and checks received by hand or using currency counting machine to prepare them for deposit or shipment to branch banks or the Federal Reserve Bank.
• Prepare and verify cashier’s checks.
• Resolve problems or discrepancies concerning customer’s accounts.
• Explain, promote, or sell products or other bank services
• Open, process and handle all new account opening paperwork for new customers.
• Handle issuance of Visa Check cards. Balance and properly record Visa Check card transactions.
• Balance and service ATM’s aboard the base. Cover weekend ATM duty for out of service situations. – less
very good website
Operations Officer Supervisor (Former Employee), Wichita Falls, TXOctober 5, 2014
Pros: can find jobs and get my resume out there
Cons: can take a while to get a response
Operations Officer. I oversee many employees in opening and closing facility. Conduct random audits and help coworkers in every issue.
LOW PAYING JOB POSITION
CSR/TELLER (Current Employee), PINE BLUFF ARAugust 29, 2014
Cons: everything
THIS COMPANY HAS VERY POOR BENEFITS FOR ITS EMPLOYEES. HIGH COST HEALTH CARE PREMIUMS, LONG HOURS AND VERY LITTLE GROWTH POTENTIAL. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR JUST A JOB TO PAY THE BILLS THEN ITS OK... IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CAREER.... LOOK SOMEWHERE ELSE.
FSNB
Sales Supervisor/Bank Officer (Current Employee), Memphis, TNAugust 9, 2014
Pros: 4 day work weeks
Cons: horrible health care
This is a great company to work for! However advancement is limited and the pay is less not competitive. Benefits are really high. The health insurance will run you primary most of every check you have with the company, however retirement is great. I enjoy the sales aspect of the job but my greatest love has always been helping the customers in all – more... of their banking needs. – less
Typical workplace
Teller/Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNAugust 4, 2014
Pros: very flexible when it comes to requesting days
Cons: very low pay, not a place to work if you have a family or are a student
Wonderful coworkers, management could use work. Overall an awesome place to work as long as you do not have a life outside of work. They are pretty flexible with working around the schedule if you need specific days off, however there is no set schedule. Also, you get paid too little for the work you have to do. This is a bank, not McDonalds, we should – more... be getting paid more than $3 more than minimum wage. – less
Amazing company to work for. Everyone is friendly and nice.
Teller / CSR (Former Employee), Dover, DEJune 16, 2014
A typical day at work was pretty simple and easy. The days went by fast. I learned a lot about cash handling. My managers were amazing and always understanding and very helping.
fun place to work
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Fort Sill, OKJune 13, 2014
I would have loved to stay there if it was not for the military moving me to Killeen where I have to find other jobs..i learned to get more involed with the customers making a strong relationship with them.
the hardest part about the job was dealing with a hard customer that wants to be difficult from time to time
I enjoyed going to work everyday and – more... seeing happy faces – less
Loan Officer (Former Employee), Fort Sill, OKMay 12, 2014
Management believes in their employees. Co-workers are great and we always had a great day at work.
Best job ever!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Lawton, OKMay 4, 2014
Pros: cheap vending machines, free coffee, water, lemonade and koolaid. free donuts and free lunches on our really busy days.
Cons: expensive health care
I loved working at the call center. It was a great place to advance in a career in banking and customer service. I had job security, understanding supervisors of my sons medical condtion and me having to leave or miss work from periods at a time. Had awesome hours that allowed me to also have family time and a social life. And the salary was also stupendous – more... for i was able to work overtime if allowed and could pay all my bills and still have enough money left over to put away into savings and to use for some family outings. I had awesome co workers to talk to and be friend. I got to sit at a desk and answer phone and be able to help out customers with their bank accounts and was able to train new coming reps. I loved dealing with customers over the phone more than in person. – less
Fort-Sill National Bank review
Teller (Former Employee), Johnson City, TNApril 11, 2014
Pros: learning something new
Cons: incentives
Very rewarding knowing that you help your clients. I have learned about many things about accounts and the ATM machines and keeping them balanced. My co-workers worked well with me. The
hardest part was when working and not getting goals sometimes not
from the lack of not working to reach them. Feeling that I have accomplished something
great management training
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCMarch 27, 2014
Pros: awesome experience
Cons: learned bad experience for not setting proper bounderies
built great sales team, was human resources and re-staffed 15- 20 new team members. hired, trained and brought bank out of red.
Sales oriented
Teller (Former Employee), OaklandMarch 22, 2014
Pros: discounted fees on accounts
Cons: long hours, healthcare etc.
The hours were very long, I had an opportunity to learn more than one position. Every co-worker was different some were open minded and very willing to help train. Some were very conservative because it was competitive for sales goals. The hardest part of the job is meeting sales goals because we don't have commercials or any help advertising. The most – more... enjoyable part of the job is the everyday encounters with your customers especially the ones who become family and come everyday. – less
Enjoying every minute I am assisting customers.
Sales Supervisor (Current Employee), Spring Lake, NCMarch 9, 2014
Pros: understanding management, time off, and vacation time
Cons: expensive healthcare
A typical day starts off my preparing your work station to assist customers. As I assist many people throughout the day, I feel pleased and happy with myself because I have helped someone with an issue or problem that they may have had. My co-workers and immediate members of management are easy to deal with on a day to day basics. The hardest part of – more... the job is not being able to give the customer exactly what they may need, such as the amount of money they need at the time. The most enjoyable part of the job is assisting customers with all their banking needs. – less
Awesome place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: 5 - 6 days off every 3 weeks
Cons: had to work 6 - 7 days in a row
Everyday was filled with something new and fun. My coworkers were awesome. There was never a dull moment, except on Sundays because there were hardly any customers.
Fun interactive job with lots of support from superior to push you to advance
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Murfreesboro Rd Nashville, TNFebruary 21, 2014
Very family oriented and easy going place. Push to hard for sales.
Good Company
Customer Service Representative / Teller (Current Employee), Kingsport, TNFebruary 3, 2014
Great managment! Great Coworker! Good company to work for if you are just starting out.
fun place to work
switchboard (Former Employee), lawton, oklahomaJanuary 16, 2014
Pros: good working hours
Cons: expensive health care
it was a fun place to work at
they taught me how to conduct myself in the work enviroment
nice fun place good people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), lawtonJanuary 11, 2014
Pros: great environment
Cons: low pay no so good managers
great place to work nice people other than bi polar managers paw was low for all the responsibiilities
Productive work place
Teller (Former Employee), Gallatin, TNJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: working with a great group of associates.
Cons: long hours
My co-workers were the best part of this job and we helped each other meet our goals on a monthly basis. The hardest part
of the job was having angry customers from time to time when they were overdrawn. The most enjoyable part of the job is when your customers were happy to see you and you were able to take care of their issues.

1 2 3