Fort Sill National Bank Employee Reviews

Great for a first job or if going to school.
CSR/Maintenance Service Admin (Current Employee) –  Lawton, OK 73505May 25, 2017
Good paying job with excellent experience. Great for a first time job or if you're currently in school. Works great with school scheduling for children too.
Pros
Good pay to start.
Cons
Management.
Fsnb
Relationship Teller (Former Employee) –  Wake Forest, NCMay 22, 2017
Fsnb is a hidden jewel. A great company to work for. The work environment is very stressful but us compensated by the high level of moral. I was happy to come to work everyday.
Cons
Not much growth opportunity
Retail Banking
Customer Service Representative/Teller (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARMay 17, 2017
For a retail banking experience FSNB was able to provide a great experience for the banking industry. Although it was located in Conway, AR inside of Walmart (which means poor economy) it did provide a great experience in providing customer service. Most account holders within that area were mainly on the poorer side of the economy which means that accounts were hanging on by a thread. But as far as the bank is concerned, it was a good company to work for. Benefits were pretty balanced and the culture was sufficient.
Didnt like it
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNMay 15, 2017
ABSOLUTELY did not like IT. Not one bit , managers suck, the hours also suck. So many stipulations are put on your job just to remain employed with them.
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKMay 9, 2017
I enjoyed the call center
Very independent work environment
I really enjoyed the people I worked with and the pot lucks that they had for people and holidays management was really nice
dealing with funds
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKApril 25, 2017
checking on the depository spot, count funds. I learned that team work is the best form of achieving team work. management, deposits, accounts, dealing with staff is the hard part of the job.
N/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKApril 24, 2017
Fort Sill National Bank is a fair company to work for. They follow there procedures and guidelines strongly. Which I believe is fair. I worked in the call center. So as soon as 7:00 hit calls were coming in. I enjoyed working here. I felt like i was very secure.
Productive Work Day
SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MSApril 15, 2017
My day would consist of coming to work in the morning and assigning tellers their drawer. I was also responsible for counting the vault and send off proof work form the pervious days.
productive and fun work environment
Teller (Former Employee) –  Parris Island, SCMarch 27, 2017
This is a very professional, great customer service, and extremely friendly work environment. easy to get along with my co workers hours were great great benefits if I had any issues my boss tried to help very approachable. I am a single mom and they were real good about letting me go in an emergency I ilked Fridays you could pay a dollar and wear jeans,we also had sick day and holiday pay.I love working with the public I am great customer service skills i am a people person wouldnt do for them what I wouldn,t do for myself
Pros
Good benfits, and hours.
Cons
short breaks
Small bank
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 15, 2017
FSNB was a company that was difficult to work for, minimal growth opportunities as well as a lack of a work/life balance. The hardest part of the job was the location of the bank branches.
Great work enviroment
assist with balancing financial books (Current Employee) –  Lawton, OKMarch 1, 2017
They are very family oriented and value you as an employee. Great management and training and help when needed. Comfortable work environment.
Bad company with barely any benefits.
Sales Supervisor/Key Holder (Former Employee) –  Cordova, TNFebruary 26, 2017
When I first got to FSNB 4 years ago it was a good company with decent benefits that was also understanding about mistakes. Now all the decent benefits are gone, the health insurance is too expensive for what they pay hourly, and if you make one decent mistake they will let you go.
Productive and very fun to work.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCFebruary 15, 2017
I loved my staff at FSNB. We got along so well together. We also worked hard. The corporate office also give a lot of incentives when sales goals were met. FSNB's culture was to always take care of their employees.
Conducive Work place with extra benefits
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 4, 2017
Conducive and fun place to work and Employees enjoy wide range of benefits including free account, free money orders and Cashiers checks, free uniform and Yearly bonuses to all employees.
Pros
Flexiblle time for employess, Free Uniforms
Cons
Expensive Healthcare, Late working hours
Great Place
Collection Agent (Former Employee) –  Lawton, OKJanuary 24, 2017
I really enjoyed working with this company there was much room for advancement only if I had been giving the chance. The CEO and President were very sweet and concerned if anything was gong on and they would try to fix it right away. The co-workers most of them were always friendly.
Fort Sill Bank Is Not A Good Bank
Unemployed (Former Employee) –  Kingsport, TNDecember 9, 2016
Not a good bank at all too many accounts to get or written up and within a short time you will not have a job, manager's are horrible and so is upper management.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Lots of Cons
try another bank
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNNovember 30, 2016
The hours are very long and the pay is not really competitive. There are difficult to reach monthly quotas and disciplinary action if they are not met
Fun workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Clinton, TNNovember 30, 2016
Good work environment, nice people and good pay. Hour lunches and two 15 minute breaks. A little fast paced and training takes a while.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Service/Teller/ATM/Vault (Former Employee) –  Hermitage, TNNovember 10, 2016
I really enjoyed work at Fort Sill National Bank. It was very fun and I learned so much while my stay there. The Management and staff was very nice and helpful.
Great learning experience but having to meet a quota with todays economy proves to be difficult more times than not.
Customer Service Representative and Teller (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCOctober 18, 2016
Required to meet daily, weekly, and monthly quotas per home office. The best part of the job was being able to build a relationship with the customers and have them leave satisfied with the utmost spectacular service possible. I learned networking and sales skills that I am able to take with me in all future endeavors of life. Most co-workers were easy to work with although at times unprofessional management at times made the job difficult.
Pros
Paid vacation and most federal holidays, flexable schedule for the most part
Cons
Healthcare, unreasonable quotas jepordizing employment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fort Sill National Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval