Our client is a leader in their industry, providing specialized services and solutions to businesses all over North America. With a focus on markets such as education, healthcare and retail, these products and solutions provide operational benefits for many organizations. Due to continuous growth and expansion, we are working with this company as they look to hire a new Outside Sales Representative for their Bangor and Northern Maine region.
Outside Sales Representative- Bangor, Maine
Compensation includes: base salary, commission and bonus potential, corporate vehicle package with gas card, 401K, education assistance.
- Generate new business through prospecting, sales demonstrations, meeting with potential clients to determine customer needs and develop sales strategies to meet their objectives
- Establishing contact with prospects and qualifying potential customers.
- Target, prospect and close new business within various markets including education, retail, commercial and industrial and healthcare
- Develop and maintain an active proposal backlog that will support achieving the designated sales plan.
- Develop and maintain a positive business relationship with prospects and customers
- Consult with customers, create proposals, handle negotiations, close business
- Manage full sales cycle from start to finish
- Work with marketing, management, engineers, and other internal groups to create most effective sales strategies
- 1-2 years of direct sales experience (recent graduates with an interest in sales will also be considered)
- Must demonstrate direct sales ability and eagerness to prospect and close potential business
- Must be highly motivated and success driven with strong organizational skills.
- Self-motivated with dedicated client services focus and strong desire to succeed.
- Ability to work well independently as well as be a team player.
Indeed - 12 months ago
Fortune 1000 Group is mainly involved in the design, marketing and support of accounting, commercial and banking applications.