We are seeking a securities / insurance licensed Client Service Representative to join our growing firm.
Voted one of the Business Journal’s “Best Places to Work”, Fortune Financial is an independent wealth management firm. We provide comprehensive financial planning and investment services to individuals, families and small businesses. The corporate culture at Fortune represents a high energy, positive working environment, centered on sound values and superior customer service.
The Client Services Specialist works on a team supporting a very established investment and financial planning advisor. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to): Securities trading, tracking and processing, Client contact and meeting preparation, Retirement plan work and administrative duties.
- College degree and/or equivalent life or work experience.
- Basic understanding of financial planning and wealth management.
- FINRA Series 7 and 63 licenses. MN life/health licenses.
- Qualified Retirement Plan administration or servicing experience.
- High level of organizational skills.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Reliable and consistent in a fast paced environment.
- Task oriented, as well as, the ability to work autonomously.
Securities trading, tracking and processing – Complete securities applications, monitor and track; transfer, deposit, and redemption of assets in client accounts. Accept and execute client trade instructions. Act as liaison between investment custodian and clients.
Build and maintain client relationships – Handle client correspondence and marketing initiatives. Prepare for client meetings which includes; updating investment positions, retirement projections and net worth statements. Provide performance data, presentations & illustrations.
Retirement Plans – Act as a liaison between corporate client, plan administrator, investment manager and advisor. Assist in submission of funds and data. Coordinate employee services and education.
Filing/Organization – Minimal filing (electronic), keep client folders current, update addresses, prepare quarterly mail merge/newsletter, enter advisors expenses in Quicken, manage advisor calendar.