Summary: Advise clients on financial arrangements utilizing knowledge of tax and investment strategies, securities, insurance, and pension plans. Assess client’s assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, and financial objectives to establish investment strategies.
- Analyze financial information obtained from clients to determine strategies for meeting client’s financial objectives
- Build and maintain client base, keeping current client financial arrangements up to date and recruiting new clients on an ongoing basis
- Review client’s accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
- Recommend strategies clients can use to achieve their financial goals and objectives, including specific recommendations in such areas as cash management, insurance coverage, and investment planning
- Explain and document for clients the types of services that are to be provided, and the responsibilities to be taken by the wealth advisor.
- Series 7 & 63/65 or 66
- Life/Health/Annuity License
- Well developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- 2+ years of Sales experience