FortuneBuilders, Inc. Employee Reviews

Work Life balances itself
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 28, 2016
This organization walks the talk. They live their mission and work hard, play hard is embodied in the culture. Personal and professional growth is expected, encouraged and nurtured.
Pros
Makes everyday exciting to go to work
Cons
Offices are full due to the growth but new space is on the way
Couldn't be happier with the Job
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Pacific Beach, CAJune 13, 2016
This is a job for those who want more out of life. The company culture is all about personal growth & I find myself surrounded by go-getters on a daily basis. This is not a role for someone who wants a standard 40 hr week, a job "just to pay the bills" and wait for the weekend. The hours are long & the environment plus the pay-out make it worth every second! This is a job for someone who is willing to invest time into themselves to grow both personally and professionally.
Opportunity of a Lifetime!!
Inside Admissions (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 13, 2016
FortuneBuilders has literally changed my life. Everyday I'm surrounded by like-minded people that are dedicated to their craft of changing people's lives for the better! We work A LOT, so it's nice to be around people who love what they do, and live the core values inside and outside of work.

Management is incredibly knowledgeable, and helpful. They're always looking for ways to make us better, and when we do well - they celebrate it!

Keep doing what you're doing FB!
Pros
Growth opportunities
FortuneBuilders has changed my life...
Business Adviser (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 13, 2016
FortuneBuilders has taught me how to set and achieve goals. I have learned how to develop myself and grow as a professional as well as in my personal life. I have become part of a family that cares about me and my progress. As a business adviser, I have also learned how to prepare for financial freedom myself, but more importunately I have learned how to help others achieve their personal and financial goals. FortuneBuilders has quite literally changed my life and inspired me to help others in a variety of ways. I approach challenges in a different way and have an entirely new perspective on life. I crush every day and am grateful for all that I have and will continue to learn with the company.
Pros
Culture, support, guidance, personal development and growth, financial support, positive environment
Cons
High expectations... but that's not really a con
Best company I have ever worked for....
Inside Admissions Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 13, 2016
The culture and core values here at FB are amazing! We are constantly being pushed to accomplish and grow daily which really fits into my idea of a great career. I have worked here over 8 years and dont ever plan on leaving. However if you're not into personal growth or working hard you will have a tough time handling the demands and standards we expect at FB.
Best culture I have worked in!
Manager (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 13, 2016
Everyday I get to come into work without the feeling of dread. I work with an amazing team who are not only smart and driven, but I also consider friends. The company is very big into personal and professional growth and so I have learned so much about my self that I am now a happier, more productive person.

The hardest part of working here is the high expectations. We are all held accountable for everything that we do and are encouraged to present ideas and be valuable contributors at every level.

The most enjoyable aspect is the potential for growth, the casual enviornment and being surrounded by driven, motivated individuals everyday.
Pros
High Energy, Growth Opportunities, Benefits, Location
Cons
Logistics (but this is changing)
Best Company Leadership and Culture
Recruiting Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 13, 2016
I truly love coming to work each and every day. The fun, casual, fast-paced culture is driven by the leadership within FortuneBuilders, and its contagious!

You get out what you put in here! You are constantly being pushed and challenged to be a better version of yourself. Professional and Personal growth is unreal here, and you are provided with all the right tools to succeed in both areas..

This company has truly changed my life in so many ways, and I can honestly say that I hope FortuneBuilders is the last company I work for.
Pros
Leadership, location, culture, company lunches, opportunity!
Cons
Parking is rough due to the growth, but will be changing once bigger location is finished.

4.4