Forum Info-Tech, Inc. is fast growing, dynamic IT and Cloud Service companies in the Inland Empire. While our company is small our reach is nationwide. We specialize in Cloud Managed Services with strong push towards growing our cloud business. Our company has received several local recognition's and was named as one of the top 200 IT companies in North America. We are currently looking for new talent to join our team as we continue to grow. If you love IT, helping clients thrive, and staying on top of new technology - this could be a perfect fit for you.
Forum Info-Tech is currently accepting applications for a Senior Helpdesk/Network Engineer position. In this position you will maintain networks, servers, & systems by proactively managing and troubleshooting network problems both for our managed services and cloud clients. This challenging technical position requires someone with exceptional organizational, written and verbal communication skills as well as thorough knowledge of IT environments and technologies. In this position you must be able to understand customer needs and translate requirements into technology solutions; understand and support 24x7 infrastructure and business critical applications; work in a highly visible, fast paced environment with minimal supervision and major responsibilities.
Company Culture: Fast, Fun, Driven and Purposeful. We believe in hiring only “A” players and have a strong culture to pay-for-performance. If you feel you have outgrown your position or just looking to work on latest technologies, this might be the place for you.
- Developing system, application, security, and network configurations (including network and domain -migrations and upgrade paths)
- Recommending new technologies and solutions to proactively support the clients’ environment
- Participate in doing network assessments, documentation and help in improvement of processes
- Testing and evaluating new technologies to eliminate problems and make improvements in existing client network and our cloud infrastructure
- Test new products and technologies and implement these technologies
- Determining products and services that best fit customers' needs
- Recommending and building systems and efficiencies for end-user and overall client site support both remotely and on-site
- Providing tier-three support for Help Desk Engineers and assist in their training and education.
- Some on call and after-hours support
- Local travel to client sites required as needed
- Other Duties as assigned
- Demonstrated expertise in all aspects of administration for the Microsoft Windows operating system including installation, management, application deployment, and security as well as Exchange (2003-2010)
- Demonstrated strong Virtualization expertise(Hyper-V, ESX, Xen)
- Demonstrated strong understanding of Citrix technologies(XenApp, NetScaler)
-Demonstrated expertise in TCP/IP network support
-Citrix, VmWare, Microsoft Server
- Backup Technologies(ShadowProtect)
-Project Management Experience
-Microsoft Server Operating Systems
-Microsoft Workstation Operating Systems
-Other Microsoft servers (i.e. Exchange, SQL, ISA, SharePoint)
-Sonicwall Firewall Appliances (other brands a plus as well)
Experience, Education and Certification Requirements: (1 or more desired but not required):
-7 years of related experience
-Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related field (MSCE, CCNA/E, etc.)
-Compensation based on experience. Health, Medical, Dental, Life,401K with generous 4% matching, Training and Certification Exam Reimbursement