Forum One Communications Corporation

Forum One Communications Corporation Employee Reviews

Talented team and inspirational work.
Managing Director, User Experience (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 19, 2013
If you truly want to make a difference in the would, have an entrepreneurial spirit, can make others laugh, and want to work with some of the brightest minds advancing web communications, you will be a welcomed addition to our team.

The team here is incredibly talented and laser focused on delivering our clients the best value for their dollar. This means that I am continually learning from my peers and growing my skill set.

Forum One is very deliberate about growth. As the company grows, each employee is presented with new opportunities, such as creating new roles that were not previously on the organizational chart.
Pros
Opportunity, Growth, Coworkers, Culture, Benefits, Esop
Cons
not directly on Metro
Amazing impact for the world's most important clients
Project Director (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJuly 18, 2013
I love working at Forum One because of our values and company culture. We're a fun group of people that work hard and play hard, and we believe that our work should have an impact on issues that matter most to improving the lives of people worldwide. Coming to the office is like spending the day with some of your favorite people. I feel really lucky to be part of such an amazing team.
Forum One is a great place to work
Internet Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 18, 2013
I've liked working at Forum One because of the great people and interesting clients. Our clients are all working hard to make positive changes in the world and it is great to be a part of this effort.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Forum One Communications Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3