Forward Service Corporation

Forward Service Corporation Employer Reviews

productive a really nice place to work for a great environment.
Case Manager (Current Employee), Madison, WIApril 10, 2014
The great feeling knowing at the end of the day you helped a individual overcome some type of situation.
Productive, fast paced environment,
Receptionist (Current Employee), Wausau, WIMarch 11, 2014
I enjoy working with all the differnt people that come in. I have learned alot and would deffinitly reccomend people to come in for assisstance.
HORRIBLE
W2 Caseworker (Former Employee), Sheboygan, WIFebruary 10, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
Did this job for years,they came in Jan. 2013 changed everything on our day to day bases.They could have given us heads up but didn't I worked in 2 Counties and asked for help 4 times to my team lead, supervisor, and district manager not one person helped just took pleasure in making me cry. All they did is make my job harder and then blame me because – more... I wasn't on top of things. We started the new year with no phones, no computers, no office equipment, and 1 certified FEP, but still had our on going customers to serve and they expected that also. Team leader is to young, as they say wet behind the ears thought she knew more than me, after many yrs, she was in this job about 1MONTH!! I would never suggest ANYONE in ANY POSITION to work for this company.They are not family oriented, and talk about the good benefits (NOT) they are just down right HORRIBLE – less
Productive, Great co-worker who are very welcoming
W2 Assistant (Current Employee), Madison, WIDecember 18, 2013
Forward Services allow me to show and apply my skills as an Office worker, open minded, easy going, willingness to learn, my customer service professionalism. I'm so grateful for this oppurtunity.
This is a horrible place to work. There is very little support from management, pressure to achieve, and a heavy workload.
FEP (Former Employee), Marathon CountyAugust 28, 2013
Pros: very few with the exception of co-workers, most of them are wonderful and really have their heart in their job.
Cons: pressure and little support from the top. the expectations are extreme.
Please don't use the job description as a guide for your job. At this place you must learn all the state regulations regarding W-2 and CARES, this takes weeks to learn. They have an inexperienced director who has no knowledge of what is required. The staff is way too young and are promoted way too quickly. If you want to apply ask for an accurate description – more... of the job. Wood County has the same job open for more money and their job description is extremely accurate. And by the way the benefit plan is horrible, if you leave with accrued vacation, you lose it. They do not pay out. You don't even get the day after Thankgiving off.

This is a State contracted position with no guarantee of the contract continuing. – less
Internship: A great place to gain Human Services experience.
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Wausau, WIAugust 13, 2013
Cons: will not hire without a aa degree. (associates)
A very rewarding place to work and enhance skills in the Human Services profession.
Nice company to work for.
Case Manager (Former Employee), Beloit, WIApril 24, 2013
Pros: customer service
I worked with the W2 program and FS program. It was challenging