As a Jr./Mid ASP.NET software engineer you will lead a team of developers and help build a state-of-the-art .NET 4.0/MVC/AJAX enterprise software system with both internal and public-facing components. We’re looking for an experienced developer with a solid track record of shipping scalable, high-quality, enterprise-grade Web applications and services.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Deliver complex .NET 4.0 / MVC / C# / ASP.net solutions, including documentation and unit testing.
- Apply technical processes to solve complex problems.
- Develop quality products and deliver them on schedule.
- Work within an Agile development process.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 2-6 years experience developing enterprise-grade Web applications and services
- 2-6 years experience with C# and ASP.net MVC
- 2+ years experience with agile development and unit testing methods
- Knockout.js experience a plus
- Strong relational database experience including proficiency in T-SQL, stored procedures and database architecture.
- Entity Framework experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with diverse types of people from management to developers, testers, end-users and teammates.
- Leadership abilities, willing to lead and mentor junior engineers
- Solid understanding of software development process, including object oriented analysis, design, and implementation
About Forward Slope Inc.
Forward Slope Inc. is a dynamic, rapidly growing technology and consulting services company based in San Diego, CA. Our clients range from small businesses in San Diego to large Department of Defense organizations. Forward Slope Inc. has been on the list of San Diego’s Fastest Growing Private companies for 3 years in a row. With very competitive salaries and a set of unparalleled benefits (including medical, dental, paid time off, paid holidays and 401k matching), Forwards Slope Inc. has also been on the list of Best Places to Work in San Diego for multiple years now. Our team is comprised of individuals with backgrounds in Computer Science, Defense Acquisition, Finance, Force Protection and Information Technology who take pride in the outstanding service and value we deliver to our clients.
Indeed - 2 years ago