This is an excellent opportunity to work with a fast-growing, pre-IPO, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company. This is a quota carrying position with a compensation plan designed for you to succeed and overachieve. The company is one of the fastest-growing SaaS organizations in the San Diego area so there is a defined career path for those who excel.
- Attainment of monthly, quarterly and annual prospecting and revenue goals.
- Building and maintaining a sufficient pipeline in line with revenue goals.
- Accurate Forecasting.
- Maintain current and accurate account and contact information within CRM database
- Management of a large territory to maximize sales revenue.
- Problem solving with key customers ensuring a satisfactory resolution is achieved.
- Preparation of proposals and sales quotes.
- Ability to work in a high-pace, chaotic environment.
- 2-5 year's sales/lead generation experience with at least one year of closing.
- Proven track record of achieving and exceeding measurable goals in a highly automated metrics based phone sales environment.
- Ability to confidently cold call and manage warm leads
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent prospecting and closing skills.
- Knowledge of business organizations, buying influences and purchasing processes.
- Ability to foster team orientation with counterparts.
- Strong business acumen (applications, networks and databases) and understanding of Strategic Planning process would be a big plus.
- 4-year degree -- no exceptions.
- Previous experience with CRM database systems, Go To Meeting and LinkedIn would be an added advantage.
Please send us a cover letter and a copy of your resume in MS Word format.
Indeed - 14 months ago