Foss Swim School

Foss Swim School United States Employee Reviews

Fun place to work and very rewarding.
Swim Instructor (Former Employee), Saint Louis Park, MNMarch 25, 2014
I taught people of all ages to swim and be comfortable in the water. The atmosphere is very fun, and the management was awesome to work for.
Teach how to swim, facility maintenance fixing things here and there
Swimming Instructor/Facility Maintenance (Former Employee), Libertyville, ILDecember 18, 2013
Pros: enjoy working and having fun while doing it
Cons: none for the moment
Has a very friendly atmosphere, communication with parents and kids are great, co-workers are always awesome.
Swimming instructor for kids ages 3 to 13 in a fun environment.
Swim Instructor (Former Employee), Maple Grove, MNJune 27, 2013
Pros: gratification of helping children excel and over come fears, seeing hard work come to fruition, building relationships with parents and children and feeling like i was helping people.
Cons: being in water for 5 to 6 hours at a time, low hours on work schedule
I loved working at Foss. To watch kids grow and over come fears by playing with them in the water and teaching them vital survival skills. I learned a lot about child psychology and how playing can really make a difference in how a child learns and grows. It expanded my creativity in a really fun way. I've always been a swimmer, it's second nature to me, so teaching a child who is scared of the water was a challenge I took on and excelled in. Building relationships with the kids and their parents made me realize how important my job really was. The hardest part of the job was being in the water for 5 hours at a time. Chlorine does horrible things to your body. Over all though, if the hours were there, I would most likely still be working there. But thinking about working 8 to 9 hours at a time in the water sounds a little scary to me.
Very productive fun place to work
Swim Instructor (Current Employee), Highland Park, ILSeptember 9, 2012
I love this job! It's a great opportunity to work with children and help them grow in their abilities as a swimmer
Fun job!
Swimming Instructor (Former Employee), Chanhassen, MNAugust 2, 2012
Foss is a school designed to coach individuals from 3 years old to adults learn to swim or improve their swimming technique. This was one of the most fun jobs I have ever had.
Fun Summer Job
Swim Instructor/Receptionist (Former Employee), Chanhassen, MNJuly 22, 2012
Foss is a great place to work if you enjoy working with children, love the pool and are looking for a summer time job.

About Foss Swim School

Our program is executed better and more consistently than any other program following our lead. Our reputation for solid technique, – Read more

Foss Swim School Salaries